It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no words for this....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
it seems a obviouse fake to me as some one else pointed out i think its the old hole in the matress trick

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Definitely an easy fake, those bastards!

Imagine if it had been real though... people would be genuinely upset if that thing got up and started walking around on all fours. The first thing that would come to mind would be genetic engineering/mutation and... unfortunately... according to inside sources, that stuff is real. Half human half animals with human souls, all of them extremely deformed. Yugh. Don't want to think about it.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i agree new world, the genic crossbreeds idea freaks me right the hell out. and sience its hard to come across any good info on it that makes it even creepier.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A lot of folks don't know that this used to be an old carnival trick performed in tent-based "freak shows" during the 1930's through 1950's. A lot of the times there would be posters and painted billboards portaying the "Living Sphinx!" or the "Naga of Thailand!" just to name two.

I assume this sort of thing would have a lot of popularity in a small isolated country like the one shown. Additionally, since the act is so rarely performed anymore new generations of people won't be familiar with that old gag.

It's always good for a shock.

I feel sorry for the poor guy seeing as everyone is referring to him as an "it" and a "thing." Haha...Ah, make-up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join