It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no words for this....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i dont even know where to start with this weird thing, so heres the link:

Strangest

i think it might be real

tell me what you think

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That's the strangiest thing i've ever seen.
ok seriously that thing was [SNIP] scary.
skepticly speaking, I supposed it could be someones head pretending to be a part of a skinny lions body or something.
But there seemed something not right about the face as well.

eek.

--------------------------------
Mod edit - censor circumvention

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
there was a "snake-woman" that had this same gig at a fair i attended once.
the mattress she was laying on, or rather her snake body was on had a hole cut for her head to poke through and her real body was below the mattress. it was made to look like a giant snake body with real human head.

can't blame 'em for having fun.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yea seems to me also its a fusion type of thing; something very small is at the end, an animal's long body part and the head of what seeemed at first to be a lion but with a face that is strongly similar to a human.

I dont really know what to make of this, other than that it is really really freaky. to me it wasnt really scary, just startling. I would like to know more about this one.....

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Egads that is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen!

And am I right in the thought that the "thing" hissed or growled at the end of the video???

Talk about stuff from nightmares!

VV

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i for one am not buying it. the thing looked pretty fake to me. im no expert in the matter but that hole in the mattress idea seem to be about right to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Oh, I am definately leaning towards fake. I do not see how they could have genetically mutated something like that and I think if there was any type of animal like that on the planet, it would have been found before now.

Not too mention, on my computer it was really hard to get a good look. I do not know if the vid itself is just not focused well or if it is my graphics card.. but I would have liked a more clear, close up vid.

VV

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
i for one am not buying it. the thing looked pretty fake to me. im no expert in the matter but that hole in the mattress idea seem to be about right to me.

it couldnt be a hole in the mattress its in a teny tiny cage...see the hands in front!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This has been discussed a couple of times before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucanneverdie

Originally posted by DaleGribble

it couldnt be a hole in the mattress its in a teny tiny cage...see the hands in front!

that cage is well over 6 feet long. as for the mattress i cant say it a fact. but there are short people in this world and im 6 ft tall and willing to bet i could fit under that bed they have in the cage..

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
That thing has been proven to be faked a million times, give or take 3. Its a guy in a box with only his ehad comming out and a puppet or something used for the body.

You can't post videos like these, try using the search function first and you'll find many threads already covering the subject and debunking it too, which means you don't have to post a video of a fake I don't know what lol. Anyways, good luck with future threads.

-Jimmy-

Lame...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

thanks mr. jimmy, its kinda obvious but i try to spare feelings as much as i can. any who i was gonna use that pic but you already had it. so i had to settle for the one when they were fire fighters

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
this has neen on here before but none the less it is still very strange I wish it had been better quality so we could determine if it were real

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucanneverdie
i dont even know where to start with this weird thing, so heres the link:

Strangest

i think it might be real

tell me what you think

Actually - there is a word for this: Fake.

It's been debunked long ago. It's the old 'head thru the mattress' trick

J.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What, in my opinion, is the funniest part, is that was recorded by Iranian scientists and maybe cause by nuclear radiation, if this was some 5 years ago, they would be from Iraq, and maybe caused by exposure to chemical warfare elements...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
100% fake.,,,,, or

a failed down and out narcoleptic rock star short of cash.
How anyone is expected to take this seriously bewilders me.
If this was set up as a joke it failed on all accounts.
There again, there's always the possibility that this IS the REAL Paul McCartney found alive and not looking so good.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i thought this was proven false. if i remember its just some guy sticking his head up from the corner of the table with makeup on and the body is animatronic. nothing real here just some folks with too much time on their hands.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
hmmmmm........ id say it was kind of fake..... but heck, what do i know?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Disturbing in appearance but I still think it's fake. First of all if it was real, I think it would be given a lot more media attention. But that isn't the main reason to doubt it.

This method is used all over the world in magic acts and in the movies and television. The hair is hiding the neck and how it connects to the body, the person is obviously squashed into the corner, there is enough depth in the bed to conceal his body beneath, while puppetry could be used to control the fake body.

They would need to make a video with different angles, move the hair out of the way to show it is one continuous body, and put him on a flat, thin surface that couldn't conceal the actor's body underneath.

[edit on 12/13/2007 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
How anyone could think this is real baffles me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join