It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki theory, Angels and Dragons…

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Annunaki are as legit as Odin & Thor, that's my opinion. Just because it's an obscure myth why do you believe it more than the Bible? The same people that mock the Bible believe everything about some obscure myth, the Annunaki, their as real as the gods of the Vikings. I really don't get the interest in the Annunaki, never was a fan of the fictional tale.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It is actually the dragons I am researching.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

The Annunaki are fake, a hoax created by Sitchin, but the Nephilim giants are real, and yes they were alien.

Demons, may be spirits still doing bad I'm guessing.

And I do not know why the snake or wing serpent had value, though I know it did.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by malchir
Annunaki are as legit as Odin & Thor, that's my opinion. Just because it's an obscure myth why do you believe it more than the Bible? The same people that mock the Bible believe everything about some obscure myth, the Annunaki, their as real as the gods of the Vikings. I really don't get the interest in the Annunaki, never was a fan of the fictional tale.

And guess what? Odin and Thor, along with Zeus and Prometheus were all real. They too were ET, and had ther talents (aka 'technology') described and drawn by ancient people:

Poseidon was not a large body of water that could talk; he was the 'sea god' because he was a captain of it.

Thor did not throw literal hammers; he possessed an advanced weopon of some sort.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

herd a voice i think was an annunaki
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
And guess what? Odin and Thor, along with Zeus and Prometheus were all real. They too were ET, and had ther talents (aka 'technology') described and drawn by ancient people:

Poseidon was not a large body of water that could talk; he was the 'sea god' because he was a captain of it.

Thor did not throw literal hammers; he possessed an advanced weopon of some sort.

That's correct. It was either a pneumatic hammer or a nail gun, or both.

Harte

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join