It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki theory, Angels and Dragons…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Lately I was thinking about the concept of the Annunaki, were aliens that showed us humans advance knowledge and such…..

This to me would make a lot of sense with the general idea of the angels being described in the Bible and other ancient texts as really (ancient astronauts) or aliens……They are always described as being beautiful and benevolent, this also works out with the Nordic blond concept of aliens that look just like us, but are more evolved and such…..

The bible for example, always talks of angels who came down from heaven (the sky), this would make sense that angels have wings, if the angels are aliens, the only way back then anything could be understood to be flying was with wings, so it would make sense that if the Nordic Blonds existed back then and visited us in spacecraft coming down to earth, that back then we would see them naturally as greater beings then ourselves (as gods / angels) that can fly with wings and such….

But I think there’s more to it, there’s all this talk about the reptilians taking ever the world and all that…….after watching the movie ‘Beowolf’ something sparked to mind….the dragon is like the angel.

To me it works out like this…the reptilians are the dragons where the reason for the wings is because the reptilians flew around in spacecraft, the fire breathing is the weapon of the craft. It would make sense because what lizards at all were around at all in those days at such size that could be compared, the only the lizards of that size that could be compared are the ones that live on a remote island, and funny enough its name is komodo dragon, or something like that…..Also the hostility works out to be the same, as back then people were afraid of them and such as they are now classified as hostile both in ancient times and now they are recognized as hostile. From the movie I realized how much sense it makes, as you would typically have men going into the mountains
(alien base) to kill the dragon, and would came back running with the dragon chasing them…..or the craft shooting at them……

To me there’s a connection………I think I have something here….what do you think?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
dragons came from mythical stories like wizards and witches and elves

theres no alien side to it

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Interesting Andre.

I can see where you are going with the idea and it does bear some time given to it to think over.

I have always wondered if what the humans in those days thought was god/angels/chariots from heaven was actually aliens and because of their limited knowledge, they could not grasp that these beings were not god and his angels.

I will have to think over the whole dragon aspect some.

VV

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
after watching the movie ‘Beowolf’ something sparked to mind…

You're not the only one. Almost all modern fantasy take inspiration from the Beowolf saga.

That says it all really.

Funnily enough though, none of it has to do with aliens (no aliens in Lord Of The Rings as an example).

[edit on 10-12-2007 by merka]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
i would just like to interject some more bible talk here, since it seems to be partly the foundation of the post, such as it is with angels usually.

in Genesis, just before God decided to cleanse the earth of his creation, a verse says the following in chapter 6:

1:And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2:That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3:And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4:There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

now then, as to what this alludes.... i can see this verse being taken 3 ways. i will list them as follows:

1. the sons of God refer to angels, and angels took human wives and gave birth to half human half angel people, such as what is referred to as "giants" and "men of renown"

2. the sons of God simply refer to other humans, as humans were created in gods image, and could therefore be referred to as a "Son of God". this, however, seems unlikely, as a distinction is made between a son of God and man in verse 4 where it says "when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men" so if the sons of God aren't men, who are they if perhaps not angels?

3. (the out there explanation) the sons of God could refer to angels, which could be another word for the "Annunaki" as you referred to them. perhaps aliens came down and were thought of as angels, and they took wives of men and made half human/alien offspring. i know i said this is the out there explanation, and after thinking about it, i suppose it couldn't be less or more out there than the belief that an angel of God could take a human as a wife.

i find this a very interesting verse, and strange that it is thrown in right before the flood. perhaps these men of renown that are spoken of are destroyed in the flood. if so, there would have to be fossils somewhere, wouldn't there? this, however, isn't to say that these people looked any different than a normal human back then, it's just interesting that the bible speaks of this, and mentions it nowhere else, unless it's in the gnostic gospels, which i have not read personally. i feel something like this could warrant further research.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman692

Yeah also I’ve got my own bible stuff on aliens and such, it's hard not to look at this and think " hmm maybe there's something there."

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after
that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they
bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men
of renown.

Numbers 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come
of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we
were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 2:11 Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but
the Moabites call them Emims.

Deuteronomy 2:20-21 That also was accounted a land of giants: giants
dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims; A
people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed
them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead:

Deuteronomy 3:11-13 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant
of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in
Rabbath of the children of Ammon? Nine cubits was the length thereof,
and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man. And this
land, which we possessed at that time, from Aroer, which is by the river
Arnon, and half mount Gilead, and the cities thereof, gave I unto the
Reubenites and to the Gadites. And the rest of Gilead, and all Bashan,
being the kingdom of Og, gave I unto the half tribe of Manasseh; all the
region of Argob, with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.

Deuteronomy 9:2 A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims,
whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before
the children of Anak!

Joshua 12:4 And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant
of the giants, that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei,

Joshua 13:12 All the kingdom of Og in Bashan, which reigned in Ashtaroth
and in Edrei, who remained of the remnant of the giants: for these did
Moses smite, and cast them out.

Joshua 15:8 And the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom
unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same is Jerusalem: and the
border went up to the top of the mountain that lieth before the valley
of Hinnom westward, which is at the end of the valley of the giants
northward:

Joshua 17:15 And Joshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then
get thee up to the wood country, and cut down for thyself there in the
land of the Perizzites and of the giants, if mount Ephraim be too narrow
for thee.

Joshua 18:16-17 And the border came down to the end of the mountain that
lieth before the valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley
of the giants on the north, and descended to the valley of Hinnom, to
the side of Jebusi on the south, and descended to Enrogel, And was drawn
from the north, and went forth to Enshemesh, and went forth toward
Geliloth, which is over against the going up of Adummim, and descended
to the stone of Bohan the son of Reuben,

2 Samual 21:20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of
great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six
toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

1 Chronicles 20:6 And yet again there was war at Gath, where was a man
of great stature, whose fingers and toes were four and twenty, six on
each hand, and six on each foot: and he also was the son of the giant.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Those gods and angels ( most of them ) are FALSE and came down to blind us from who we really are.

However paintings with Serpant people with scaley skin are no imagery. They are real interpretations of humanoid aliens.

And the Anunnaki will not stop nowhere until they finally enslaved us.
(One thing i don't get is why they failed so many times in the past )

They are genetic masters and they created the humans, which our soul or councioussness however you wanna call it has been plugged into, so we are basically a DUMBED DOWN version of the GREYS, while even the small greys i believe are stronger than we are but remember they are only servants of the Anunnaki aswell to serveille and control things on earth.

Took me long to believe but is true once you are able to expand your horrizon.

Oh and by the way it#s called an-unna-ki

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

as you would typically have men going into the mountains
(alien base) to kill the dragon, and would came back running with the dragon chasing them…..or the craft shooting at them……

Uh...

So the aliens made their base accessible enough to primitive humans so they could be interrupted regularly?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

…They are always described as being beautiful and benevolent, this also works out with the Nordic blond concept of aliens that look just like us, but are more evolved and such…..

While angels are described in the Bible as beautiful, you are wrong in the belief that they are described as having Nordic attributes. A closer reading of the literature around angels shows that angels, while they can appear human, in their "natural" form they can be quite horrifying to humans. Look up descriptions of orders of angels, such as the Seraphim; you would not want to meet any of these guys in a dark alley. Though they possessed an extrodinary beauty in their human forms, there was nothing to distinguish them from an ordinary human. What became the Bible was written by Semitic peoples; Nordic-features were all but unheard of when the concept of angels was being developed. The authors were not shy in describing the unusual attributes of human-seeming angels; for instance look at the appearance of the angel in the Book of Daniel. If angels had Nordic attributes, the authors would have been sure to mention it, as it would have appeared an unusual (maybe even unnatural) to them. The idea of them appearing blue-eyed and blonde-hair is a later development, when they were depicted in European art, the artists projecting their concept of beauty on the beings.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
this is like the 200th post started on this subject, do a search

then start from there

its like im reading all the same stuff all the time lately

different people, same words

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Even if you were to say that the Nordic aliens have nothing to do with Angels, it still makes sense that the very idea of angels coming down from heaven with wings is some sort of alien race coming down from the sky to earth in craft.

www.redicecreations.com...

xfacts.com...

[edit on 10-12-2007 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

[

Even if you were to say that the Nordic aliens have nothing to do with Angels, it still makes sense that the very idea of angels coming down from heaven with wings is some sort of alien race coming down from the sky to earth in craft.

Not entirely; you are projecting your beliefs onto the beliefs of the ancients without any evidence.

For example, human-form angels were not depicted in the literature as having wings (their more monstrous forms did have wings, sometimes multiple sets). Wings on human-form angels appear later in medieval Christian art; the wings are not a true attribute of the angels, but rather a symbol, denoting their status as spirits, and to set them apart from humans. The appearance of winged-angels in Medieval art owes less to Judeo-Christian beliefs, and more to Classical mythology, in the imagery of Nike and Thanatos. And while angels are ascribed the ability to fly, even in their human-form, rare is it to find a reference to an angel coming down the from the sky. Rather, they often just appear where they are needed.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
if angels and dragons are aliens

would that not mean that so are all the other fairy tale creatures

it is not logical to think that all the magical things were infact aliens

EG: witches were normal wemon who were mass murdered for being smart

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Maybe we humans on earth are a representation of several versions of man.Possibly from different times or places in space.

Nordic aliens could be one of an infinite number of "man" species. Thats why, IMO , We are refered to as sons of eve, or that series or type.

Ever hear references in creation mythology from all over the globe, of "Old man", or fist man?
Maybe after a huge dissaster in our solar system, all the versions of man here were dumped onto the only habitable planet left...Earth

I think there are many free worlds of man out there....different types of us...all from the same source.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
something i found that may support somewhat my theory....

Craig Hines shared his conclusions regarding ancient manuscripts and the depictions of fallen angels & stargates. Gateways, such as described in the Book of Enoch, could be the way beings traveled to other dimensions or spirit realms, he said. Enoch himself was said to be "translated" to heaven-- his flesh was dissolved and he was transformed. Jacob's Ladder, the ancient ziggurats, and the pyramids may all have related to a kind of gateway technology, he suggested.

The pyramids might have housed such technology, as there were references to the "resurrection machine of the Pharaohs," he noted. Hines believes that the Nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels (who transported themselves here from other dimensions) and humans. These angels have been described cross-culturally-- there were beings with white hair and white skin known as Kachinas by the American Indians, and the Shining Ones in the Middle East, he said.

Ghostly evidence such as electronic voice phenomena (EVP) supports the idea from ancient texts that the spirit separates itself from the body upon death and inhabits a spirit realm or underworld that may not be entirely pleasant, he stated. Hines also touched on his research into monatomic gold which has unusual properties. He speculated that such a substance could have been what the Bible called manna and was possibly used in conjunction with the gateway technology to transport people into other dimensions.

youtube.com... 1/9

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

something i found that may support somewhat my theory....

Craig Hines shared his conclusions regarding ancient manuscripts and the depictions of fallen angels & stargates. Enoch himself was said to be "translated" to heaven-- his flesh was dissolved and he was transformed. Jacob's Ladder, the ancient ziggurats, and the pyramids may all have related to a kind of gateway technology, he suggested.

I don't know if this supports your original theory. If angels are aliens coming down from the sky, then why would they need stargates? Stargates and alien spacecraft seem contradictory.

Ziggurats were not "gateways" or seen as gateways. They were private temples, literally the home of the gods on the Earth. At first they were simply raised platforms. But practical concerns, such as flood, and a desire to keep their rituals secret from rivals lead the priests to construct ziggurats in pyramid-like forms.

Jacob's Ladder was not a literal ladder, or a gateway either. It is a metaphor; it could represent the hardships the Jews would have to face before the coming of the Messiah, or the coming Holy Temple, or Christ himself. Besides, Jacob saw the ladder in a dream, not in the real-world.

One must think, if angels are aliens from the sky, why would they need gateways such as ziggurats or a "Jacob's Ladder." And, if these were advance cultures, why would aliens have their ziggurat gateways built in what are realitively primative manners.

Kachinas came in a variety of colors and hair-types. For instance, Angkar had black hair and a black beard, hardly the Nordic type you described. Do a google image-search for Kachinas.

And wouldn't it stand that if an alien culture were influencing the Earth and they were remembered as our gods, that they would bear similar names across cultures? Look at a list of Sumerian deities and the kachinas -- see if you can find a similar naming convention.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I thought Reptilian threads where banned..whats going on

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

Nope, not banned, but we're moving them into Skunk Works

This thread isn't about reptilians mainly, so far it's okay.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Well thanks for not moving it to skunk works, lol

So what I’m understanding is that most of the concepts of angels came from early Europe, at least the blonde hair blue eye types with wings...

that's fine, but what about the meaning of the word Annunaki which i thought meant something like 'those who have fallen from the sky'

so that in itself sounds like aliens and such

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

that's fine, but what about the meaning of the word Annunaki which i thought meant something like 'those who have fallen from the sky'

I believe Annunaki/Annunaku means "Royal Blood" as they were the offspring of Anu, the god of heaven and king of the gods.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join