It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Disinformation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ok, let's play a game called "who's the bad guy?" Here at ATS, there's a lot of discussion of the various commentators out there. We are exposed to some seriously skewed chatter from right wingers like Limbaugh and O'Reilley, noisy bluster from Alex Jones, some imaginative conversation starters from John Lear, some weirdness from Icke and Casbolt...I could go on...y'all know what I'm saying.

But there is another level of creepyness going on, and I'd like some feedback from my forum-mates. I started out researching my e-files for a little project I'm working on, and that took me to another forum. Saw Springer's tracks there, flying the ATS colours...good man!

I stumbled onto "The Shaver Mysteries"...UFO's and weirdness that led to Majestic and JFK. The evolving host of characters create a lineal path into "The October Surprise", 911, "The Franklin Cover-up", PROMIS, Hunter S. Thompson...all over the place.

Another set of characters and web-presences come into play here, with an enhanced level of breathlessness, and names like Sherman Skolnik, Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan, Tom Flocco, Ted Gunderson...

So, let's take two diametrically opposed individuals who hurl the most outrageous invective at each other and ask the basic question: Who's The Bad Guy? Who's spouting disinformation: Stew Webb? www.stewwebb.com... or Ted Gunderson? www.tedgunderson.com...

Or both? I have my thoughts, I'd be interested in yours.

Self Edit...since yesterday, the Gunderson website has evaporated...hmm

[edit on 8-12-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

ITs us, you, me for not picking a topic, and sticking to it, politics, government abuse, (which happens when the supervisiors aren't supervising), the information were given, tv, radio, newsprint. Do we question yes, why because of the internet, nomore travel to the libaries to look at books. or microfilm in some places like you tube, where thousands of opinions in video form are shown, Ufo's, strange creatures, GOP'ers and them DEMs, Blogs also inform, but it COMES down to level headed reply and responce on the issues at head. THANKS

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
When people start to blame Alex Jones' for mis-information I can't help but laugh. Along with David Icke, Jones is a personality who has helped ALOT to uncover hidden agendas and black-ops military etc.

To accuse disinformation FIGHTERS as disinfo agents themselves is beyond paranoid in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
When people start to blame Alex Jones' for mis-information I can't help but laugh. Along with David Icke, Jones is a personality who has helped ALOT to uncover hidden agendas and black-ops military etc.

To accuse disinformation FIGHTERS as disinfo agents themselves is beyond paranoid in my opinion.

Personally, I find that people with bullhorns are generally trying to distract you from what's really going on. Icke? Show me a real live reptilian, please. My query was about some serious accusations of institutional child abuse in some pretty high places, backed up with some mainstream press and some court decisions as well. Disturbingly, the distinction between the players is starting to blur. Nobody notices?

From bone13 ITs us, you, me for not picking a topic, and sticking to it, politics, government abuse, (which happens when the supervisiors aren't supervising), the information were given, tv, radio, newsprint.

And to Bone13, I'm a little confused by your reply, but I think what you're saying is that we should be chasing down these topics we discuss, and doing our best to shed some light on them ourselves. If so, a valid point.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Personally, I find that people with bullhorns are generally trying to distract you from what's really going on.

People dislike Alex Jones for the simple fact that he is out there using his voice, and drawing attention. They call him a publicity-hungry person etc. In my honest opinion - people dislike Alex Jones because he has taken it upon himself to become a spokesperson for 'the fringe' or those who believe the government is lying to them. It's a mix of jealousy and petty character assasination, I have yet to see a single person prove that Alex Jones is a fraud in any capacity.

Icke? Show me a real live reptilian, please.

David Icke discusses so many spiritual and historical truths that go far beyond the Reptilian conspiracy. His 'fans' and those who bother to read his material know this.

My query was about some serious accusations of institutional child abuse in some pretty high places, backed up with some mainstream press and some court decisions as well.

I give both David Icke and Alex Jones credit for making me aware of the wide-spread child abuse and ritual satanism/sacrifice that goes on in this country, conducted in secrecy, by people of high stature. It goes all the way to the top.

Sorry if I am coming off as a bastion for Jones and Icke, I simply want to give them credit for opening so many peoples eyes and I hate to see them espoused as disinformation agents.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Truth is, I was accusing Jones of noisy bluster and Icke of weirdness. It was in differentiating Gunderson and Webb that I spoke in terms of disinformation...as primary examples. And Gunderson's new site www.1-free-dvd.com... looks like it was designed by the formerly Toronto-based Cloak and Dagger bunch...who also include Stew Webb, if I'm not mistaken. So...the going gets weirder.

As you can see, I have my own opinions about Jones and others, but this ain't that thread. Hope this clears it up, some.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

And Gunderson's new site www.1-free-dvd.com... looks like it was designed by the formerly Toronto-based Cloak and Dagger bunch...who also include Stew Webb, if I'm not mistaken. So...the going gets weirder.

I know who runs his site and has designed it, I can assure you, it is not stew webb, or anyone in his bunch... .it's actually ran out of Nebraska.

Actually, stew webb is out there spreading tons of disinfo about MANY people, including Gunderson... so I'm not sure how you are seeing that they may being together somehow other than the design of Ted's site?
Rachel aka desertfae

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfae

And Gunderson's new site www.1-free-dvd.com... looks like it was designed by the formerly Toronto-based Cloak and Dagger bunch...who also include Stew Webb, if I'm not mistaken. So...the going gets weirder.

I know who runs his site and has designed it, I can assure you, it is not stew webb, or anyone in his bunch... .it's actually ran out of Nebraska.

I'll be the first to announce that I couldn't say for sure, but if you compare the new Gunderson site with Cloak and Dagger, you'll see a really similar style and construction:
cloakanddagger.de...
...and that makes me nervous. It also looks like Ted is hopping on the conspiracy gravy train.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'll be the first to announce that I couldn't say for sure, but if you compare the new Gunderson site with Cloak and Dagger, you'll see a really similar style and construction:
cloakanddagger.de...
...and that makes me nervous. It also looks like Ted is hopping on the conspiracy gravy train.

As I said, I can assure you that the two sites are not made by the same people. I've spoke with the guy that made and runs Ted's site.
As far as the "gravy train" you're talking about.. what areas are you speaking about? Ted is involved in the octopus himself as he tried to stop my dad's murder back in 1981 but the FBI wouldn't listen to him..
He's had at least three hits put against him also, including being poisoned (with lab tests to confirm it)
I'd be more than happy to discuss your concerns more in depth with you off of ATS.
Here's the thing, he has several people out there spreading disinfo on him for years.. because of that it causes confusion in people trying to do serious research on things concerning the octopus.
Because of what I'm dealing with I went through all the same questions however, the only way to tell who's on what side in this for the most part is to speak with them.. get to know them and look at their actions before jumping to conclusions on who's working for what side.
Anyone that knows me offline will tell you how I am with this and uncovering my dad's murder... if I find out someone is working for the other side, I'll call them out faster than anything or anyone.
To date, I have not found anything that Ted has said, or done to make me think he's working for the other side. I have found actually the opposite, he's trying to expose all of this, even when his life is in danger.
Rachel aka desertfae

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here's a question to you... where do you see Lear fitting into the whole Johnny Gosch story?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Here's a question to you... where do you see Lear fitting into the whole Johnny Gosch story?

mmmm...not so much Gosch, but I've read that Lear claims involvement in the October Surprize, then Riconosciuto's name pops up...and from there to INSLAW...Gunderson...
So it becomes a matter of connecting the dots...perhaps unfairly, but one name pops up and others immediately resonate due to them running in the same circles. I just hate coincidence...as I've said.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

mmmm...not so much Gosch, but I've read that Lear claims involvement in the October Surprize, then Riconosciuto's name pops up...and from there to INSLAW...Gunderson...
So it becomes a matter of connecting the dots...perhaps unfairly, but one name pops up and others immediately resonate due to them running in the same circles. I just hate coincidence...as I've said.

Lear -Michael worked for his dad in Reno (I have this confirmed by Michael). He also flew the planes in the Iran-contra affair. Also is friends with, and stored weapons in his Vegas home for Robert Booth Nichols.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Michael- He worked on the reservation at the time that my dad was murdered with Fred. He made the modifications for Promis(e), among other things. He's a good guy and also has a ton of disinfo out there about him. Everything he's told me has been backed up by documented evidence.

www.michaelriconosciuto.com...

Gunderson- Also a good guy, has a ton of disinfo out there about him. Michael and him used to work together back in the day. When Michael was set up after giving the Inslaw affidavit to Bill Hamilton Ted helped him as a private investigator because of their past relationship.

I've gotten very good with the "connect the dots" in this because I'm trying to expose all of this. Let me know if you want any more dots connected.
Rachel aka desertfae

(edited because images weren't showing up)

[edit on 18-2-2008 by desertfae]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I've gotten very good with the "connect the dots" in this because I'm trying to expose all of this. Let me know if you want any more dots connected.

When you start to have circles intersecting that involve players ranging from John Lear to Hunter Thompson, you know the going is getting weird. So is there any one place where it's all assembled? If we're talking PROMIS, then there's a Canadian connection as well if I'm not mistaken. Heck, it's likely the basic platform from which our threads are being monitored anyway. Like they say...just because you're paranoid doens't mean everyone isn't out to get you.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

When you start to have circles intersecting that involve players ranging from John Lear to Hunter Thompson, you know the going is getting weird. So is there any one place where it's all assembled? If we're talking PROMIS, then there's a Canadian connection as well if I'm not mistaken. Heck, it's likely the basic platform from which our threads are being monitored anyway. Like they say...just because you're paranoid doens't mean everyone isn't out to get you.

This is the octopus--several different corruptions all spread out and interconnected at the same time. Welcome to my world that I live in everyday.

It can get very confusing.

Currently there isn't a place it's all together other than what I have on my site. I will have more and I'll be sectioning my site soon to make it easier to find different areas of the octopus.
BTW, the part that you saw about Hunter S Thompson on that document you sent me via email is just an appoligy to him lol.... HOWEVER, there is some mention of him in the Finders somehow. I think that he was just a friend of a friend though, and not actively involved in the Finders

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertfaeBTW, the part that you saw about Hunter S Thompson on that document you sent me via email is just an appoligy to him lol....

I saw Thompson mentioned in the Franklin Cover-up as having been an on-board photographer. Break my heart if it's true.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I saw Thompson mentioned in the Franklin Cover-up as having been an on-board photographer. Break my heart if it's true.

I have this sudden urge to watch fear and loathing lol
Interesting fact- Johnny Depp lived with Thompson for a few months to study him while making that movie, he was also a friend of Thompson..he financed Thompson's funeral.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This is the octopus--several different corruptions all spread out and interconnected at the same time.

So...is it oversimplifying things to suggest that the PROMIS software...with the key to its backdoor...was the price exacted to maintain the Franklin coverup and all of its tentacles?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So...is it oversimplifying things to suggest that the PROMIS software...with the key to its backdoor...was the price exacted to maintain the Franklin coverup and all of its tentacles?

the Promis(e) software was Earl Brian's prize for his part in the Iran-contra affair--

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
DisInfo is hard to decipher. I would say conclusively that most DisInfo fighters are not agents.

I believe that people like Alex Jones and Icke are convinced of everything they say, and these people have made their life and livelihood on exposing their respective conspiracies.

Of course they are in the least bit interested in money... it takes money to live and if all one does in their life is preach about conspiracies one must make money doing it, or else become homeless.

If we have people like Jones and Icke providing people with intellectual answers and petty 'rebellious actions' the powers that be need not to make a move. Alex Jones is not employed by any 3 letter acronym, but they are not afraid of him because of his overzealous nature and his tendency to be over the top. Is he hurting the movement? No. But the movement is a bunch of talk, as people still fear the powers that be. Otherwise, real action would be taken by more then a few 'Patriots' in the upper peninsula of Michigan.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
DisInfo is hard to decipher. I would say conclusively that most DisInfo fighters are not agents.

I believe that people like Alex Jones and Icke are convinced of everything they say, and these people have made their life and livelihood on exposing their respective conspiracies.

Alex Jones is not employed by any 3 letter acronym

True, most aren't agents, but with what I'm dealing with, I've seen my share of what I would think are agents.. some literally claiming to be cia etc.

I've heard of Alex Jones but not Icke? I'll have to see who this Icke person is after work.. as far as Alex Jones employment goes, he is technically employed.. he is on the payroll of a radio station out of Austin, TX from what I can tell.
It's true, you definately need money to do research on all of this, which is why I have a job lol... I'll tell you though, it takes A LOT of time.. I feel like I'm working two jobs most of the time lol
Since starting my investigation, I've put my career on hold and am just staying in my current position.. I've had 3 chances at moving up in the company I work for, but have turned down the chance because I'm too focused on my investigation in my dad's murder and feel that I wouldn't be focused enough on the position to give it my normal 110% ( I tend to be a workaholic lol)
Rachel aka desertfae

top topics

<<   2 >>

join