It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and my children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
with all this 2012 talk about the world ending or going into a chaotic state i think about my kids, i have a 6yr old and 11 month old. If it comes to pass that i need to go into survival mode it will make it much more difficult with little ones, i think to myself if i had my eyes opened sooner i would have thought twice about having kids. Dont take this the wrong way i love my kids but i dont wish them any harm and all i want is to protect them. I have lived 27 yrs on this planet and if the end comes then so be it, i just cant bare having my kids go thru a horrifying event such as a pole shift or even worst an invasion of those little alien bastards.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by plug_pray
with all this 2012 talk about the world ending or going into a chaotic state i think about my kids, i have a 6yr old and 11 month old. If it comes to pass that i need to go into survival mode it will make it much more difficult with little ones, i think to myself if i had my eyes opened sooner i would have thought twice about having kids. Dont take this the wrong way i love my kids but i dont wish them any harm and all i want is to protect them. I have lived 27 yrs on this planet and if the end comes then so be it, i just cant bare having my kids go thru a horrifying event such as a pole shift or even worst an invasion of those little alien bastards.

dont worry, dont buy into the horror of the end!!! In reality it is the begging of a new age and the end of the old age...think of it as a change in conscousness...there will be no doom!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by plug_pray

Hi plug_pray,

Whatever the future will hold for you and thus for us all, you can’t change it.
Remember, all those expectations can also be wrong.
So, my advice to you is, use the time that’s given to you as good as possible, live your life now, and enjoy it together with your kids and all your love ones as much as possible.
But in the mean time, don’t forget to help the people who needed help more then yourself.

If you ask me, who must I fear the most, those little Aliens or my Human fellowmen?
The answer is simple, it are not those little Aliens.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by plug_pray

See, this is what infuriates me about all the 2012 threads. Not one of them has any proof that the world is going to drastically change or come to and end that year. Please don't worry about it. Count your blessings and enjoy your children to the fullest. 2012 is still a few years away, and any number of other things could happen before then. Do you fret about that? I think not. Please just worry about having fun with your children!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wasn't there the same kind of stuff going to happen in 1999? That turned out to be like any other year. All this 2012 stuff is down to that mayan calendar thingy. If you ask me, the calendar only ends in 2012 because they ran out of room on the blooming thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Every child is God's opinion that the world should go on.

I too have been where you are at with the doom and gloomers ... shake it off and enjoy each moment with your precious babies. They grow up so fast.

Now I'm going to be a Grandma.... lol And I have no doubt that it is God's will this child be born at this time. Instead of looking at all the negatives, I find that it is far more satisfying to instead celebrate a new little soul that will have the love and support of his/her family.

If you feel the need, take a break from ATS. The mood here is dark and gloomy. There are far more important things to focus on and take comfort in... the laugh of a child, the best hugs ever, the beauty of Christmas and the magic of Santa.

Everything is going to be ok. Have faith, and raise your children well. They are our future.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If the end of the world really does happen in 2012, what are you worried about? It's the end of the world. We're all just to move on to the next dimension, heaven, hell, abyss, conciousness, etc.. To live in fear is to not live.

I'm a doom and gloomer to an extent, I like to be aware of all possibilities, but am I scared, terrified, ready to run, hide in a bunker? Nope. I am NOT Legend. I don't want to be the last of my kind, I rather go on to the next whatever knowing that I have lived life to the fullest, have loved, been loved, and knowing that, I am ready for whatever.

God/Fate, whatever you want to call it, blessed you with children. Enjoy them, teach them, nurture them and prepare them for the possibility of anything when it is necessary for them to know. The natural course of life is filled with hardships. We cannot shelter and protect our children from them all. Hardships we experience make us who we are. The children of the earth today are born to face whatever 2012 or any other year may have to offer.

Yankeerose said it best and simply.

Every child is God's opinion that the world should go on.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi, I agree with yankeerose, enjoy life and every moment that you have with your children. If this place (ATS) is bringing you down then don't log in here for a while. Give it a break through the holidays at least. When you come back go to nice threads that talk about other things.

And remember this, life always finds a way to survive!!

new topics

top topics

join