It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden is CIA creation??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"Who is Osama Bin Laden?" One girl asked Chris Cuomo, "He's just a character created by America" she concluded.

Another of the young people, all in their twenties picked up the conversation stating "I would say that 98% of Pakistanis would follow along the same lines, they believe that Osama is basically a CIA agent who is working under cover to put over a bad image of Islam."

The reaction of the ABC reporter and doubtless millions of watching Americans speaks volumes about the ingrained falsehoods that have shaped our world over the last six years.

www.infowars.com...

Just goes to show that sometimes a few voices can be heard above all others.
Just depends on who is listening. I've civen the direct link to the youtube location of this video as well as the link to the source of information.

Some of us are aware that sometimes certain clips are removed from places like youtube, so lets hope someone with the know how makes a copy..

I remember someone mentioning about the footage of the BBC reporter on WTC7 going missing from a majority of web sites, but it appears it is still available from youtube.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sorry, but I didn't have the chance to view your links. I can say however that Osama bin Laden is a real person. This does not rule out however that he may be an agent of the CIA. His family has been doing business with the Bush family for decades.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
that bbc clip is a classical one , how did they know hehe

heres another one from sky bit offtopic but classical nontheless George Galloway

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I dont know if the cia created bin laden but I do believe hes on their payroll

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Bin Laden is probably Chilling up in some remote mansion in the mountains of Austria right now, smoking a big fatty, laughing his ass of at Tom and Jerry cartoons... because yeah of course he's a CIA asset, and well paid, as well as being the heir to his family's fotune. He can probably hide better than those pesky greys can.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yes, I'm almost sure he's CIA. It's a long story, but I'll give you the seed, if you want to investigate.

This is a picture from the Iran Hostage Crisis in 1979
The guy circled I believe is Ahmadinijad, and the arrow points to who I believe is Bin Laden.

Here's a close-up

Now here is a picture of OBL

There are a lot of similarities, especially in the nose area.

I wrote a thread about the Ahmadinijad being in the CIA.
Here
using this picture as a base for my research.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A documantary film titled; "Where in the World is Osama bin Laden'

made by Morgan Spurlock, will get a public release at next month's
Sundance Film Festival. The Rumor arising since the few private showings of the documentury..is that the filmmakers quest in the MiddleEast has footage of an alive & well bin Laden,

link to repoort: www.livenews.com.au...

if OBL is/was CIA, then the film images are a grave threat to OBLs past or present handlers.
let's keep an eye on the film makers latest documentary, see if it gets destroyed or stolen before the public release

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Osama has been dead since 2001.
All the new videos that are supposedly found in the mountains are filmed with a different guy posing to be Osama. This is nothing new. As long as the people have someone to blame it on they won't notice.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"What do Osama Bin Laden, Santa Claus, and the Boogeyman have in common?"

new topics

top topics

join