It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Takers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So I'm a single guy looking for a lady.

In my town it's nearly impossible to find the kinda girl I want/need.

What I'm looking for is a:

Christian who is moderately attractive and would like to go to Area 51 or Roswell or some place like that for there honeymoon (I think it'd be cool).

I'm 5' 10", wiegh about 230-240 lbs, I'm 23 years old (everyone tells me I don't look like it) and I've been told by many women I'm a rather handsome guy. I love to go do things outdoors like stargazing, camping, as well as doing things indoors. I'm a bit of a movie buff, I will someday (hopefully soon) be in the movie industry.

I know this seems like a lame attempt, but there aren't very many good, open minded women in my town, most of them are already married or really really old. It really sucks, so just wonderin' if there are any girls out their that even come close to matching that, I'd at least like to be friends, I know I'm new and ya'll don't know me that well yet, but I have 3 other roommates that would agree that I'm a really good guy.

Sorry, I've been single for sooo long and I'm feeling a little depressed about the whole situation. I know God has the perfect girl out their for me, but I just feel really lonely right now.

Well, I'm done ranting/pleading.

Peace,

-Jimmy

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If God has the perfect girl for you why are you begging like a stray dog?

This is not the wanted ads section of your local rag.

People come here to have fun and chill out, not to be harased be people trying to catch some cutty (Cheers Lys!)

And yes before you ask, someone did piss in my cornflakes this morning!

MonKey

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Sorry monkey, your cornflakes looked like the perfect place to releive myself! Anyway Chikey is right man, BTS is NOT the place to look for "the one" . If you really want to find the special someone, hit the nightlife buddy! Force yourself if you must and thank me in the morning!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

And yes before you ask, someone did piss in my cornflakes this morning!

MonKey

hmmm,
I want to let you know for next time this happens, make sure you let the dog go outside and your cornflakes will taste alot better!

Im sure jimmyjackblack will find the girl of his dreams...plenty of wonderful people here at ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
In my town it's nearly impossible to find the kinda girl I want/need.

The internets just told me your city has a population of 107,000 as of 2005. Are you really saying you are having a difficult time finding someone? For starters though, if you are looking for a Christian gal, why don't you try going to a church service and joining the single adult group or start one?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Woah guys..stop raining on his parade.It IS possible to find love here.I did.
Never say never.
Jimmy..keep looking...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What woman wouldn't want to go to Area 51 or the Archuleta Mesa for their honeymoon? I'm really surprised they're not beating down your door.

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ahhhhh, our honeymoon, I remember it like it was yesterday. We made love under the moonlight on a blanket just outside the razor wire of Area 51. And the service, it was impeccable. Those nice men in black fatigues coming out of nowhere, threatening to blow our effing heads off. Always with a smile though.

Oh shnookems.........I want to marry you all over again!

Peace

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
lol, Dr. Love, that cracked me up bro.
Thanks Access Denied.
ben91069, it's not the amount of people in town, it's the fact that most are brainwashed by the TV. The believe they're supposed to live this TV life and so when it comes down to reality they find that the person they married is different than what they saw on tv and so they are no longer interested in that person and go and try to find a new fantasy life person to shack up with. It's rather depressing. I was feelin' sorta lonely last night and my loneliness was getting the best of me.
ChiKeyMonKey, sorry someone pissed in your flakes of corn, happens to me all the time, I have 3 roommates, all guys, it's inevitable. I feel your pain.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Cheers Dude.

I'm feeling a little better today and I've moved on to sugar puffs cos they taste like piss anyway.

Yes, yes... Finding love.

When I was in college we made some cards in a supermarket vending machine thing. (There was 4 guys living together) we called ourselves the "Virgin Converters" and handed out about 1000 of these cards. We recieved many many calls. Man we should've kept the tape from the machine. I've never heard such language from ladies.

This is a short tale of what not to do!!

Good luck.

MonKey

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Well for starters, if it is a mate you want, things you have to do:
1.) Quit looking- sounds wrong looks wrong but it is absolutly correct. Have you every wondered why it is when you have a girlfriend/wife they come out of the wood work? It is because you are relaxed and being yourself.

2.) Be yourself. Nothing more attractive than someone who is comfortable in their own skin.

3.) Go out and do things. The more you are around people the more people you will meet. Note: If you are going out and doing things that are along the lines of your interests you will find someone with alot of common interests. While this can be a good thing, the success or failure of a relationship doesn't hinge on it.

4.) Be positive. no one wants to be around a negative person all the time.

5.) Do not be afraid to try new and different things. The more things you do and learn, the more confident in yourself you will become.

Hope this helps you out some. Good Luck.
One more thing blaming the media for your relationship woes is not the way to go. Unfortunately there is a degree of truth to what you said but it is the system we have to live in you will need to make adjustments to your game accordingly.

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Jovi1]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have found decent women love a man of intelligence. Be yourself. Show a little confidence(not arrogance) and youll find her. Shes out there man. Trust me, If I could find one so can you.

new topics

top topics

join