It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Republicrat in 2004!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Skull & Bones is the most secretive, elite secret society. It's home is at Yale University. Every year, a very select number of students are invited to join. Both Bush and Kerry are members. Here's some background for you..

The Order of the Skull and Bones
Everything you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask.
By Kris Millegan
Editor, Conspiracy Theory Research List
[email protected]

1. The Secret Origins of Skull & Bones

The story begins at Yale, where three threads of American social history -- espionage, drug smuggling and secret societies -- intertwine into one.

Elihu Yale was born near Boston, educated in London, and served with the British East India Company, eventually becoming governor of Fort Saint George, Madras, in 1687. He amassed a great fortune from trade and returned to England in 1699. Yale became known as quite a philanthropist; upon receiving a request from the Collegiate School in Connecticut, he sent a donation and a gift of books. After subsequent bequests, Cotton Mather suggested the school be named Yale College, in 1718.

A statue of Nathan Hale stands on Old Campus at Yale University. There is a copy of that statue in front of the CIA's headquarters in Langley, Virginia. Yet another stands in front of Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts (where George H.W. Bush ('48) went to prep school and joined a secret society at age twelve).
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Conspiracy Archive is an excellent site for researching secret societies. I highly recommend it.

Also, you can do a google search on Skull & Bones and plenty of info. will come up.

Happy hunting!

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
I am less of the old school conspiracy advocate than many at this site. It's a nicely optioned board, and I needed somewhere to vent at the s***tstorm I saw people buying into over Clinton, & then with Bush. So, I don't give much to the S&B linkage; particularly because of my business background. S&B gets press & has two folks in the presidential hunt....but there are so many member-driven-nudge-nudge relationships out there.

Based on the conditions that are going to be left internationally & domestically for the next president, I think Dean would make a great president. I think Kerry would be almost as effective based on his ability to get the Republican Congress to play ball. Clark needs a tour of duty as VP or some other high level role before he can be a viable president.
Dean corporate media marketing of being a loose cannon is such bull s**T. I've been in meeting with C-level executives that had the paint peeling off of the wall because of the level of intensity and vulgarity. Hey, if you care you get emotional.

So for me, I get pissed that anyone would vote for some other Dem besides the nominee - it aids the Junta in power.
It's so obvious that we need to take the car keys from the power drunk bastards in charge.

Points well taken.

Within the establishment, I'm sure Kerry would make a much better president than Bush. On the surface he seems to be almost a statesman rather than a mere senator. And he actually did serve in combat. (Strangely, though, looking at South Carolina - a hotbed of veterans - that made little difference to the voters.) so his war record may not be the ace in the hole they hope for. Imagine little John Edwards beating war hero Kerry in SC. I wouldn't guessed it. Voters constantly confound me!!

If Kerry gets elected he will:

Restore our ties around the world with smooth diplomacy.

Continue the basic oil policy that began long, long ago.

Send the neo cons back to hell.

And finally, being the good Bonesman he is, he will neatly and quietly sweep under the rug any and all BushCo crimes. The investigations will show nothing and he will say, it's time to move on.

He'll just be a more appealing face for the elite machine. Maybe I should concentrate on the sending the neo cons back to hell part of it. I despise what they have done to our military, country and global relations. They have set us on a sure course to Armageddon. They gotta be stopped.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks for that. That site you gave me has some pretty good stuff on it.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yeah, its a great site. Hope it helps.

Ra

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That is exactly what shrub wants, peoples disdain and or disgust causing them to not vote and he'll win again.

All American should be mobilized to vote as someone here said earlier, vote for "ABB" (Anyone But BUSH)!!!!

We the people of the United States of America must vote to take back our country from special interests groups and shrubs corporate cronism that is lining the pockets of shrubs Oil companies, Cheneys Haliburton, and Rumsfelds Bechtel corp with hard earned American tax dollars to "rebuild Iraq", YEAH RIGHT!!!!! Iraq is being raped of all its resources and the people oppressed by our misguided military, who thinking their helping but all they are doing is fueling the fires of hatred for the west.

VOTE!!!!

NO MATTER WHO IS RUNNING AGAINST SHRUB, VOTE FOR THAT CANDIDATE!!!

CHANGE IS NOT JUST A GOOD IDEA IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE THIS GREAT COUNTRY FROM COMPLETE COLLAPSE DUE TO THE NEGLECT OF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT AMERICA OR AMERICANS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT STEALING OUR MONEY!!!!!

WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take back America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Ra]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hail, sun god, welcome to the fray, and be prepared to be interrogated by lesser mortals about your "unamericanism" while being congratulated on your position apropos suffrage.

I thought "ABB" was the position of anyone following the motto of this website. But you will still have to contend with electronic voting fraud, whoever weasels in to the Republican ticket to replace Bush by election time.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Take a long, hard look at Kerry, though. He's not America's Knight in shining armor, unfortunately. He's every bit as wired to the establishment as Bush is. I do agree Bush has to go, but electing Kerry is like electing Bush. They're two peas in a pod concerning the special interests.

If I see Kerry going after Bush's jugular on a few specific and very important issues (to me), I will vote for Kerry. And I'll say this one more time, for the folks who try and call me a liberal,
this will be the first time in my life I have EVER been willing to even consider voting for a Democrat. Bush has true talent, eh?
No one's ever been able to do that!

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
Kerry is the lesser of 2 evils

That's exactly why I intend to vote for him.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Funny Avatar, Kukla!

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Hail, sun god, welcome to the fray, and be prepared to be interrogated by lesser mortals about your "unamericanism" while being congratulated on your position apropos suffrage.

I thought "ABB" was the position of anyone following the motto of this website. But you will still have to contend with electronic voting fraud, whoever weasels in to the Republican ticket to replace Bush by election time.

well said.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Who thinks Dubya is in the dark about how hated his administration is?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Methinks many are in the dark here.

It has been all KERRY in the media of late....not Geo Bush...time will come for response from the right. Kerry's Mass. leftist, Kennedy leaning ways will elucidate an electorate that has been lulled to sleep in PRIMARY time of the DEMS.

$130-200 million dollars of spending change between now and November will more than make up the illusional lead Mr. Kerry has accrued. His wife can not match this figure...............

His dismal, i.e., lack of commitment in his voting record, his vallant war record offset by his ANTI-WAR efforts (which some mothers of DEAD POW'S decry today) and his lack of funds will haunt him come super Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a choice of the lesser of two evils. I live in Utah so my vote against Dubya is a trow away ao, I'm voting for Jello Biafra!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
With Kerry more vocally portraying himself on the presidential campaign trail as an opponent of special interest money in Washington, scrutiny of his dealings with donors and special interests has increased among his rivals and the news media.

Noble said while Kerry long has advocated campaign finance reform, he also has benefited from the big money system he now distances himself from on the campaign trail. "It's like a game where you say the people who support me just want good government, but the people who support my opponent are special interests," he said.

aolsvc.news.aol.com...

I suppppppppoooooooossssssse

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
With Kerry more vocally portraying himself on the presidential campaign trail as an opponent of special interest money in Washington, scrutiny of his dealings with donors and special interests has increased among his rivals and the news media.

Noble said while Kerry long has advocated campaign finance reform, he also has benefited from the big money system he now distances himself from on the campaign trail. "It's like a game where you say the people who support me just want good government, but the people who support my opponent are special interests," he said.

aolsvc.news.aol.com...

I suppppppppoooooooossssssse

A diplomat(politician) is someone who says one thing while thinking another. Like I said, It's a choice of the lesser of two evils. Vote for Jello!!!!!

-NTH

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Jello won't keep you alive for long.....no protien.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Not that Jello, Jello Biafra ex front man for the Dead Kennedys!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Not that Jello, Jello Biafra ex front man for the Dead Kennedys!

Jus jokin my friend....I kinda liked them........

top topics

<< 1   >>

join