posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:05 PM
Originally posted by apc
Whole house smells like gas when you're done.
I saw the thread title and came here to give you advice on Alzheimer's.
Shut off other pilot lights when working on gas, like the stove or dryer.
If you can smell gas in your house after replacing the part, get every window and door open until it dissipates. Don't use fans or motors, and don't
flip any switches that might cause a spark. While the house airs out do a soap test on all your connections.
We hate to see fellow ATS members explode..........:shk: