It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prove your existance to me game.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sorry for the absense. Loss of net does tend to not allow one to follow up posts. I will be resuing my thoughts here shortly.
And yes I read books often thank you very much. But books can't talk back.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Why?

- Sorry for the one liner, but it somehow seems the most suitable answer.

Monkey

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Why what?
(is ignoring past experience with you and going against my better judgement to answer you)

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Why prove my existence, surly it's just a matter of opinion.

Or is it a play on words, being that the word in the title doesn't actually exist?

Or is it a typo/spl error?

Past?!? Don't remember pissing in your cornflakes, but I may have! Such is life.

MonKey

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Past?!? Don't remember pissing in your cornflakes, but I may have! Such is life.

MonKey

Now, if THAT doesn't PROVE, without ANY shadow of a doubt that we exist, I don't know what does!! That got a decent chuckle out of me.

Thanks,
TheBorg

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Ah but he COULD concievably be a Tyler Durden aka Fight Clubish figment of my own mind.

Far fetched I know but in the halls of mental instability such things have happend. Question is. Am I crazy? =)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
Ah but he COULD concievably be a Tyler Durden aka Fight Clubish figment of my own mind.

Far fetched I know but in the halls of mental instability such things have happend. Question is. Am I crazy? =)

Nope, you're not crazy. There's a proof for that, and it's as simple as looking at your history. Have you conducted yourself like any "normal" citizen over the course of the past 5 years? Are there any other signs of schizophrenia, aside from "voices" on ATS?

If not, then I challenge that you're not crazy, and that we really exist. Otherwise, I may need to go grab my pills, because I think I might be going there myself.

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join