It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Flag Hung Over U.S. Flag After Perpetrators Scale Huge Radio Tower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I cant believe how many people actually support illegal immigrants and these actions. The only way I would ever support this type of anarchy, or better yet, economic terrorism, would be if I myself was an illegal.

99% of tax payers in the United States should be fully supportive of the deportation of illegals. They are nothing but a burden to our society - murder, rape, gang affiliation - all lovely characteristics I would love to invite to my state.

In my state of Pennsylvania, a mayor in a town called Hazleton is doing everything he can to get rid of such pestilence, and guess what? The town could not be more happy with what he is doing. Even many of us in PA wish they would do it to more cities.

"In 2006, Hazleton gained national attention as Republican mayor Lou Barletta and council members passed the Illegal Immigration Relief Act.[6] This ordinance was instituted to discourage hiring or renting to illegal immigrants. Initially, an administrative fine on landlords for $1000 per illegal immigrant rented to and a loss of permits for non-compliance has been passed.[7]Leaders from other communities across the United States have requested information on this proposal for use in their own municipalities.[8][9]" - Wikipedia

"Mayor Lou Barletta of Hazleton estimates that as "many as half" of the estimated 10,000 Hispanics who were living in Hazleton left Hazleton when the ordinance was passed." - Wikipedia

HALF?!?! This should be a FEDERAL law!

We could then give legal Americans the jobs that the illegal ones have stolen. And before anyone says that they do the jobs that no US citizen dosent want, tell that to people living in a homeless shelter - or better yet, living on a cold sidewalk in the middle of December.

If you want to come to this country, do it the LEGAL way and I have no problems with it. Its when the illegals want to come to our country, steal our jobs, steal our healthcare, refuse to pay taxes, and try to complain when we do not cater to their culture. If you come to America, you assimilate to American culture, not the other way around. I would never expect any country to change laws and ordinances to cater to foreign cultures. If you want to come to America so bad, then follow the American way of life, speak english, and pay taxes.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by deadline527]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I wonder if the Mexican nationalists responsbile for this stunt realize that all the land in the Americas belonged to the native peoples long before there ever was a Mexico. It just goes to show that these "take the land back" movements are incapable of dealing with modern demographic realities. Do a majority of either Mexicans or Native Americans live in California or Arizona now? Do a majority of Serbs live in Kosovo now, or a majority of Jews live in the West Bank now?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well as long as you have moonbats running the major cities in Cal ( like Gavin Newsome in SF ) the illegals will run wild without penalty. I say, put Tancredo in charge of the southern border. He's the only politician seriously concerned about the problem.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Mexico is not a "great" country, if it was then their people wouldnt risk their lives trying to get out. If my country was that bad I would stay and fight, organize a rebellion and fight until im dead. We Americans have our own problems here, Mexicans should not be one of them, We dont owe them anything, They do not deserve "Rights" in our country just because they are here (being born here is diffrent). Like I said before, Every time I bleed while I was serving in the Marines, that blood was evenly distrubuted to all Americans, and only Americans, nobody else has the right to my blood.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
What the # is wrong with people these days?

If you want to fly a Mexican flag, go back to Mexico.

It is incidents like this that make me lose all compassion for illegal immigrants.

If you want to stay here then learn to be a citizen of the United States of America. Respect our flag, speak english, and throw away your loyalty to other countries. Whatever your ethnicity may be we are all American, and if you're here as a perminent resident (legally or otherwise) and you call yourself Mexican, Israeli, Japanese, Indian, British, French, or whatever your country of origin was, then go back. We don't need or want you here.

If your loyalties lie elsewhere then why the # are you even in this country?

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Rahul Buttar]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
as a mixture of many races, I have to say that I am appalled at the immigrants of this country. If you want to live in the US, join OUR society. Don't try to change anything. Learn our language. Follow our laws....

If you don't like it, get the &%$* out! IMO

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

They need to grow some nuts and have a revolution in their country so they can run it the way they want

You can say that again................

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
La Reconquista es mui loco.

Gee, we have all these illegals in Los Angeles, and pretty much every American of Mexican descent that I know wants them gone, out, tossed, sent home.

There will be NO North American Union ... patriots and Military from each country will make sure of that, and the politicians and other people responsible will HANG IN THE STREETS. That is a promise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join