It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1988 abduction experience with detailed images

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50
do you in any way look Chinese? Sorta, kinda?

I am an American indian and have been told when younger I looked oriental.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nazgarn
what other experience did you have after this?

I will post the arizona event after I get the chevron craft drawn up. This was an up close craft experience.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

As a boy, I used to dream that the world, even my own family, was out to get me, to hurt me, to damage me. In my teens, my mother told me that she had had a "copper T" inserted while she was pregnant with me (apparently the doctor only told her that when the insertion was finished). So it may very well be, that you yourself actually is "the product."

I see your signature is a variant on Ephesians 6:12. I am a child of God, and believe the Creation account in Genesis as it is written. Therefore your sig makes sense, as I believe that any otherworldly creatures that visit us are either the Fallen sons of God (satan and its devils) or God's angels. Or even His Son, Jesus.

And as God is Light and Love (see the first epistle of John), and love does not fear, I believe all alien abductions are by manifested devils.

Every abduction that I have read about, contains fear, unnecessary harm to the person, and lots of darkness.

But I also believe that the "invisible force" that protects you, is God and His angels. And that you have a duty to Him, to compare what has happened to the Masonic rule of this world, and warn the World of the impending satanic rule (and the World shall believe that they are ruled by God).

Noticed how the abductions have escalated as the World banned God?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

One thing that occurs to me, wrt to your sighting, and again, I'm just kind of brainstorming, is that we may be using the wrong paradigm to explain it.

We're sort of stuck in an ET scenario, but it has such high strangeness, that it might be something completely different. IOW, a 'real' event, but the explanation isn't exactly 'dem aliens'.

From your perspective, as long as they are hurting, exploiting or scaring you, I don't suppose it much matters.

I look forward to your Arizona story.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18
was this encounter with the greys the only one you've had... that you can remember?

This is not the only encounter I have had with strange entities such as these.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesder
the dome is a common feature of dimethyltryptamine experiences. The more stories I hear about middle-of-the-night alien abductions, I become more and more convinced that it is a byproduct of the release of '___' during sleep. There IS evidence to suggest this to be fact

I was not aware of that '___' dome connection. I did look into '___' which is manufactured in the pituitary gland. Most OOBE and other experiences are related to '___' released in the brain during sleep. The pituitary is fully active in adolescence and dries up when the teens are reached. This is not always true for every one though.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpyderLady
You said you were a sickly child. This makes me think they meant they were surprised you survived birth being a not so completely healthy baby. Perhaps you had something dangerous to your health

I was born and refused to eat, thus I acquired rickets and was small and skinny. Later, I had ear infections and very high fevers till around 10. In my teens I would get seriously dizzy for long periods. I was a late bloomer. Guess thats the way it is when one is different coming into this world.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Did these ET's tell you anything about them? (IE: point of origin, purpose on Earth, etc.)

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply to my question about the "wiped" memory.

I had an extremely bizarre incident happen to me one time, but forgot all about it within days. About a year later I suddenly remembered it. If the original experience and the recollection were not shared by another person I think I would have simply written it off in my mind as the memory of a dream. Instead, the other person and I swore to not forget again that this event did in fact occur.

I believe that this "memory loss" was not intentional. One might expect that something so monumental would be impossible to forget, but somehow the opposit is actually true. I suppose this is just a theory, but I think I forgot simply because the memory had nothing to "attach" itself to and life simply moved on. Though the event was indeed factual, the mind was unable to "ground" it in reality. The mind had no basis of comparison to sort of label a file folder in the hard drive. If that makes any sense.

Anyway, you've earned legitimacy in my opinion with your answer. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta115

There is DNA evidence that the human race was reduced to a population of less than a thousand individuals sometime between the end of the last ice age and the beginning of civilization as we know it. There is actually a more specific timeframe that slips my mind right now, but it is far less than 15 million years. Discovery had a show on this a few years ago.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Do you think the "abortion" aspect of your contact was specific to you, or was possibly more general in meaning such as race, species, or maybe even life on Earth as a whole?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
reply to post by jamesder
the dome is a common feature of dimethyltryptamine experiences. The more stories I hear about middle-of-the-night alien abductions, I become more and more convinced that it is a byproduct of the release of '___' during sleep. There IS evidence to suggest this to be fact

I was not aware of that '___' dome connection. I did look into '___' which is manufactured in the pituitary gland. Most OOBE and other experiences are related to '___' released in the brain during sleep. The pituitary is fully active in adolescence and dries up when the teens are reached. This is not always true for every one though.

no way It in no way just dries up past adolescence. Sure, you produce less HGH (you still make significant amounts though!) but your pituitary still makes tons of other hormones.

[edit on 12/2/07 by RedDragon]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Smit
And as God is Light and Love (see the first epistle of John), and love does not fear, I believe all alien abductions are by manifested devils.

Every abduction that I have read about, contains fear, unnecessary harm to the person, and lots of darkness

I do not adhere to religious doctrine nor came out of the experience with any implied connection to devils or the divine. The experience was much like superior beings retrieving a subject, examining it as if it has value only they seek and have an interest in, than, when done analyzing, release it back to its environment as they observe, than go about there way.

When man studies terrestrial life, they perform, and, in all probability, trigger fear, a sense of harm and a drug induced darkness for the study target. Its our position on the scale of things in this universe that scares man when confronted with a power beyond the minds learned perception of the mortal reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee
Did these ET's tell you anything about them?

No. I did not see anything other than the three of them coming out from the panel in front of the wall, standing on my left with the one telling me "you are a by product of a botched abortion" seeing the device and have it placed on my left side of the neck/face. At the least, that is all I can collectively recall. There maybe buried moments that I may never know.

I'm sure if I had attempted to communicate, I could have. But because I am the quiet type and sort of a watcher, I remained still and observed them as much as they observed me. It was to unbelievable an experience for me to communicate questions.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox
I believe that this "memory loss" was not intentional. One might expect that something so monumental would be impossible to forget, but somehow the opposit is actually true

You are correct, in that it was a never forget moment. But the mind is trained from birth to grind it out as the body moves through life. I was so intent of setting a goal in that time period, all else was unfocused with only one purpose in site. I wanted my trucking business to succeed.

I can only reflect back on these events now because I no longer work and have plenty of time to put it all together. I will tell you, since I was 4 or 5 years old, theres been a lot of things I witnessed that don't fit in this reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have finished the images from the arizona sighting and glade to tell ya the Arizona sighting now has been posted.

Arizona drive by sighting

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I had some more questions about this thread on page 2. Will you be answering them, or have we moved on to your new thread?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

If you are referring to the senses statement. I am implying we humans at birth learn this life as a new experience and learn our 5 or 6 senses from a new birth point of view for the mortal materialy bound world we have begn to believe exist and function with. I think the other world beings observing us, analyzing our minds, bodies, performing procedures that terrify and mystify the subject(s) are doing so for another higher race who have separated themselves from humankind, yet hold an interest in what seems like only a select few who can recall experiences encountered with something from somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox
Do you think the "abortion" aspect of your contact was specific to you

I think the abortion point was made specifically to my presence.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

Sorry, should have been more direct in what dries up. The '___' production is what dries up or ceases to be produced in levels pre adult years

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join