It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage Situation at Hillary's Presidential HQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hostage Situation at Hillary's Presidential HQ

www.cnn.com

Two people held hostage at Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign office in Rochester, New Hampshire, have been freed.
art.hostagerelease.wmur.jpg

Neither hostage was harmed, CNN affiliate WCVB reported on its Web site.

It is not known who else is inside the office, WMUR, another affiliate, reported.

A man walked into the office at about 1 p.m., Maj. Michael Hambrook of the New Hampshire State Police told CNN affiliate WMUR-TV.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm interested in the implications that this might have for the Hillary Campaign, and the strikingly good timing of such an event.

Hillary has been going lower and lower in public opinion polls, as others like Obama and Ron Paul are catching up ground. Am I being overly paranoid, or could this have been a deliberate attempt by the Hillary Campaign to try to garner some sympathy votes for her in the public polls? An event like this could very well tip the scales more into her favor, as if they weren't far enough already. Something about this whole situation is just bothering me.

Anyone else feeling something strange about this as well?

I guess this could just be my overly CTer nature, but it stinks of political innuendo so bad that I couldn't help but wonder if, just if this could be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

TheBorg

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

beaten by 2 1/2 hours

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yup, feel free to add to that topic.

Thanks.

Closed.

top topics

join