It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Born with 2 heads, doctors to cut one off. (With Pic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The baby has just died, says CNN.

-B.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Bad news indeed. $hit.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well so much for that. It's probably better off dead than suffering anyway. I do wonder... if you have 2 heads, and they both become functional even if in part, which head gets to control what? Will it be like 2 consciousnesses? 2 separate minds or a double, linked mind?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I think they should let this kid grow up and then they can make a series or horror flicks and then write a book so they can make millions out of it!

Nah, makeup is nearly as good now.

Wonder if this poor person will survive this experiment... err, I meant... operation?

This statement is wrong, cold hearted and has no ethical value at all.
Put the shoe on your foot NEO how many statements like the one you just made would you be able to handle if it was YOUR child.
It is my understanding that this board is here to discuss unusual,unknown phenomena and to clear the fog of ignorance,
NOT to make fun of other peoples misfortune

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Well so much for that. It's probably better off dead than suffering anyway. I do wonder... if you have 2 heads, and they both become functional even if in part, which head gets to control what? Will it be like 2 consciousnesses? 2 separate minds or a double, linked mind?

The extra head was not attached to the spinal cord, so it wouldn't be able to control anything.

That said, if the operation had been a success she would have suffered very little in her life.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Special Asian X: i bet the poor kid has multiple personality disorder... but seriously poor kid... i wish i had two heads but i'd want the extra one to be fully formed like the montser from sesame street

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Are they the ones with viking horns and big oranges noses??? And big black eyebrows?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
that is totally wierd, it looks crazy:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That site Ogrish is disgusting! Of course, I have completely searched every dot of the archive...anyways, the child could be result of radiations affects from a bomb.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why did CNN print the story that it's dead? I just found an article that says the operation was a complete success and the baby is fine.

Link to article

(oh wait maybe this article was being written BEFORE the baby died? Apparently it died 12 hours after the surgery...)

Ok that'd make sense... otherwise I dunno.

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
How anyone could joke about something like this really makes me sick. I hope that the people that were "poking fun" think before they speak. That baby died. It was a real person's life not a joke.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
its reality and its really damn sad

top topics

<< 1   >>

join