It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Born with 2 heads, doctors to cut one off. (With Pic)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Is it ethical to cut off a head including a brain??

CNN Article

Reminds me of Quatto from Total Recall...'cept real.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Man, they should try to cram the mini brain in there, perhaps the baby will be smarter. Worth the experiment if you ask me..

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That's some MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD mutation you got there. I think this is one of thsoe times where nothing seems right, but it probably wouldn't be healthy for that kid to have a second head on its head.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Man, they should try to cram the mini brain in there, perhaps the baby will be smarter. Worth the experiment if you ask me..

That was cold

link   
I think they should let this kid grow up and then they can make a series or horror flicks and then write a book so they can make millions out of it!

Nah, makeup is nearly as good now.

Wonder if this poor person will survive this experiment... err, I meant... operation?

link   
That is interesting, seems like a lengthy and daunting task to remove though.

All the best to the family.

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i bet the poor kid has multiple personality disorder
... but seriously poor kid... i wish i had two heads but i'd want the extra one to be fully formed like the montser from sesame street

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
i bet the poor kid has multiple personality disorder
... but seriously poor kid... i wish i had two heads but i'd want the extra one to be fully formed like the montser from sesame street

That is not funny. You should be feeling sorry for the kid and happy that you were not born that way and hope your kids won't come out like that either.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
seriously i do feel sorry for the kid... i'm just trying to make light of a bad situation i tend to do that... sorry if i offended anyone...

but i was serious about having two fully developed heads i think it would be sweet

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This poor baby isn't likely to survive if they don't try to remove the extra head.
This way, she has a chance to not just lead a normal life, but to live at all.

-B.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Thats really sad and unsettling. I hope that somehow they can pull the baby through. It must be a difficult job to cut half a baby's head of sucessfully and make sure he survives.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I wonder if they have 2 different personalities

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This topic is also discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see the child up close.. unsettling maybe. Hopefully the baby survives the surgery.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
It would be interesting to see the child up close.. unsettling maybe. Hopefully the baby survives the surgery.

I'd have to guess that it's unsettling for us, but imagine how the parents feel.

Not to change the subject too much, but if this can happen when a child is conceived via the tried-and-true natural methods, anyone care to speculate on this kind of deformity taking place during the very imperfect cloning procedures that are rumored to be taking place?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Of all the nasty pics ive seen on ATS... that one is right up there.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
only seven cases of this in medical history, 2 of the 7 were born. very odd, very sad, hope the little one makes it through this surgery.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
looks like a conehead, only with another face and hair

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I saw those pics on Ogrish.com either this morning or yesterday morning. Pretty disturbing indeed. There are far worse images on Ogrish if that is anyones cup of tea.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Go muties...

Poster child for depleted uranium and inbreeding.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join