It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears Mansion is Haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Story here

There are many sites carrying this story. I picked just one of them to link to. It seems that Britney Spears Mansion is haunted. Many nights she'll leave the place and check into a hotel because she just can't stand the spooky activities in her home any longer.

The previous owners confirm that they had many spooky activities take place and that they sold it because it was haunted.

One of the major haunters is reported to be a young girl who tried to make her fame and fortune singing .. and failed.

I have always said that some houses have 'memories'. While growing up in a small Connecticut town, I noticed that the houses on the street tended to attract the same types of people over and over. When one alcoholic sold his house, the next owner turned out to be alcoholic. When a 'perv' died, his family sold the house and the next fella to buy it turned out to be a 'perv' too. etc etc etc

Wonder if this is a case of that type of 'house memory' ... or perhaps her (alleged) drug and alcohol use has pickled her brain and she's imagining it .. or mental health issues .... or perhaps it's really haunted as the previous owners say.

Anyways .. thought ya'll would be interested.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There's always the distinct possibility that wash-ups like the same sort of houses as other wash-ups, and the same applies for drunks and perverts.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Of course it is! I mean, she's quite obviously possessed...by immaturity and self-absorption.

...All the best to Brittany.

So, what don't 'They' want us to look at while we are paying attention to another story about a spoiled pop-tart? The economy? Major retailers experience worse than awful comp sales for Black Friday, despite their reportings (It's all in how you phrase your press release). The housing bust? House prices down 11% in some metro areas. Revisionist history? Both Bill Clinton and Carl Rove trying to back-pedal their pre-2003 positions on the War in Iraq.

If it's reported in the news, that makes it true right?

As for the OP, slightly interesting, mind-numbing info-bomb.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
If it's reported in the news, that makes it true right?

huh?

Hey, I'm just passing it along for those who are interested in the paranormal subjects .. that's what this forum is .. paranormal. I have no idea if the place is really haunted or not. I thought I made that clear in the opening post ...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I admit, it is slightly interesting!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If it were some other celebrity, I might believe it.

But Britney Spears.
I think she has so many issues (drugs, alcohol, psycological) that any of this could be in her head or delusional outbreaks.

LOL

She tends to blame everyone else except herself on her

erratic behavior

For some reason, this story just made me really laugh
The same source says:

Britney Spears Sex Room Secret
www.popcrunch.com...

Soooooooo.......

[edit on 28-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh pore Brit, maybe i should offer to swap mansion with her, really i dont mind im a very generous soul.I hope she leaves the bar stocked.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Im more likely to think its another publicity stunt. her careers been dying for awhile now and shes done some pretty desperate things to get media attention. not to say these things don't happen just that im more likely to believe its a lie to grab the spotlight again for a few seconds

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I firmly believe that certain homes have "personalities" that are affected by the current tenants. I also believe that certain plots of ground can be haunted. For example, I worked at a site that had been built on part of an old Indian burial ground in Mass., according to legend. Out of a small team of people aged 30 - 50, we had the following bad things happen:

Gloria died of ovarian cancer

Sue developed a melon-sized tumor in her abdominal area

Howard contracted a nearly fatal blood disease

Ted, a strapping young man 6'2", 200 lb, non-smoker or drinker, died of pancreatic cancer

Skip pulled over to the side of the road after work on a Friday and committed suicide

Bob's teenage son killed his grandparents (Bob's parents) with a shotgun

The logistics girl was killed when her car lost it's brakes descending Mt. Washinton.

This all happened within about two years out of a total group of about 14 people. Much higher than statistical probability.

top topics

join