It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your bodily oddities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
six

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Now...now..You cant bait with "I have this little thingy" and then just go "Never mind"....I am sure there is a rule against this somewhere....lol

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What the hell, nobody wants me anyway!!! and i'm depressed!!!!

I have warts on the end of my nose and long flowing hair coming out of them and proud of it. I'm a toad. with a mole. A toad with a mole i am.
Or is it warts? that's it, warts all over my body!!! Uncurable warts. Lifetime warts.

How do you like me now.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My big toes are double-jointed.

Also, there is a birthmark on my chest that is shaped like South America. When I was little, it was shaped like Australia, but I guess it stretched out as I grew. What sucks is that I am so very pale, and the mark is even whiter than I am. When I get any kind of tan, it just looks brighter... like it's freaking glowing or something.

That, and my tailbone. I thought it was normal, but my husband is a nurse, and he told me that my tailbone is way more pronounced than most. I guess my kids will have tails or something.

six

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Come..Come..You know you are one of the most loved People here on the BTS......Desired by many....Envied by all...Such modesty

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by six

I'm sorry to cause a scene. I'm depressed tonight. Thanks for the kind words, i appreciate them! You're a sweetheart.

Would you still like me if i had warts? Maybe i have them and maybe i dont. I havent decided yet. Its just a low biorythm day for me. It will pass.

:shk:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
boosting your own thread, for shame Roswell, for shame. *stops talking to himself*

c'mon i know theres more freaks out there

Roswell.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Ros not every one is so willing to admit they are a freak. We all know your a freak anyway!

six

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

ABSOLUTLY....No questions asked.....

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

WTF? you too? so do I. I guess we must be brothers.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
but i do Know someone who has more than two nipples!!!!! And she's proud of it too!!

I've heard of that, I forget why some people have it. Some of my buddy's think it's cool.

Could come in handy when breastfeeding.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join