It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 27

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

Very interesting. I haven't got to listen to the last two sabbaths because of internet problems. Do you know where in his book that he said the pope would be in New York? or if that's not what you meant, help me understand that a lttle better. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There is nothing in his book on the Pope being in NY in April. I meant that how crazy it is that the Pope will be in NY after the 7th seal is open and before the trumpet blasts.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
haha, I thought that seemed way out there but wasn't sure if that's what you meant or not, I feel like an idiot now.

Let me get this straight. Ron did say that March 18'th would be the opening of the 7th seal and that the 30 minutes is prophetic language for 30 days? That's pretty wild. Where did everyone get april 17'th-18'th being the opening of the 7'th seal? Was that from Ron or math from everyone speculating? Sorry for all the questions, I'm really behind in not having heard his latest sermons.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnthemyst

Let me get this straight. Ron did say that March 18'th would be the opening of

Wait... now it's march 18th?????

When is the defunct satillite falling from orbit? I think the other thread is leaning towards mid-march now?

what sermon did R. W. say this in?

[edit on 11-2-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaauroraaaaa

Feb, the 9th. You mean to tell me you weren't listening? This close to the close of an age and you didn't listen to God's minister?

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Marineone]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marineone

Feb, the 9th. You mean to tell me you weren't listening? This close to the close of an age and you didn't listen to the two witnesses?

who is the 2nd witness? I thought it wasn't released yet?

Is there a recording of this somewhere? If there is no recording... I'm just asking to verify that the 7th seal opens mid-march with the first four thunders occurring (in unison) mid april?

Is there any event on the day the 7th seal opens, or it just a quiet date that passes by and marks the 7th seal opening, like the sealing of the 144000 on feb 2nd?

edit:
and no i didn't listen to it

[edit on 11-2-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa

who is the 2nd witness? I thought it wasn't released yet?

No this isn't released yet, though I think God (with a few hints from Ron) has revealed who it is to many of us.

I can't wait for that sermon to be posted myself. I check at least every 6 hours or so but no luck yet. Being in Australia our Sabbath has already been and gone and I'm sound asleep when they're broadcast.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The second witness' identity has not been reveled yet. That was a typo. Ron has mentioned meny times that he is the primary spokesman of the two . My bad. And I for one would not speculate on who it might be other than it is a member of God's Church. Not some stranger in the world.

I edited the post to correctly say "God's Minister.

There is a recording but it has not been posted on the sermon site as of yet.

Ron stated that there is a silence in heaven of half an hour. 30 days 1290 to 1260 before the first trumpet blast which would work out ot be march 18 the seventh seal is opened. April 17 the first trumpet blast. He also mentioned that the silence in heaven did not mean a silence upon the earth and would mention more about this in the very near future. The thunders will continue to grow.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marineone

The second witness' identity has not been reveled yet. That was a typo. Ron has mentioned meny times that he is the primary spokesman of the two .

Having read the posts going on between all of you, it is easy to see the "confusion" that is being generated.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't mean to get everyone all stirred up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on March 18 is als the end of the abomination which makes desolate. That's when Satan will shift his influence from the Church to The Pope.....

I'm getting so excited I'm driving my husband crazy! And I'm excited because I'm watching my mother's mind being open. She finally has sat on things I've said and is reading the books and asking about baptism and such.

Oh, speaking of which, we have the sermon as we record it when we listen to it live, so my husband said he'd put it on his website and you can download it there.
Anyway everyone, HAVE A FABULOUS GOD FILLED LOVINGLY BLESSED DAY!

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Anticipation of Peace]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on March 18 is als the end of the abomination which makes desolate. That's when Satan will shift his influence from the Church to The Pope.....

Yeah that's sort of what I figured too, I thought he said the seal opening is in April? Though I am still to hear the latest sermon...

By the way Anticipation of Peace, I emailed you with my web address, can you please email me that sermon, I would love to hear it.

[edit on 12/2/08 by doctorex]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i wonder what happens when march rolls around and nothing happens....…will there be twenty pages of posts apologizing for yet another dooms day prophet....probably not.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
you can match up the seals of revelations to the the days/nights in the mayan calendar. they fit like puzzle pieces.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Oh, speaking of which, we have the sermon as we record it when we listen to it live, so my husband said he'd put it on his website and you can download it there.

Sorry I didn't see youy had edited your post. Could you give us the link to your husbands website so I can download it. I chomping at the bit here

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A of P –

Thanks for your concern, and maybe I gave the wrong impression. I abhor guns and I have never fired one before or hunted before, and I am not a member of the NRA. The reason I made the comment about getting a gun was purely for defense in a worst-case scenario.

I do own two guns, both of which I keep unloaded and locked in a firebox that nobody even knows exists, let alone where the key is. I did not buy these guns, and probably never would have even come into them except for an unusual situation I was in about 5 years ago.

I was renovating a single family home and had hired a couple of unskilled laborers to do some painting and cleaning. One day one of them asked me if I wanted to buy a gun because he needed the money, so I bought it. I then rented out another property I owned to the other guy. A few months later when he couldn’t pay rent, I asked him if he had any assets he could give me in lieu of rent. Naturally, he had a gun. So, that’s how I came into possession of the other gun.

Trust me, I know all about the high likelihood of domestic violence due to having guns around. That’s why nobody in my family even knows I have them. But in the case of marital law and people running wild in the streets or assaulting me and/or my family and it comes down to me or them, I won’t hesitate to use them. In that situation you probably wouldn't either.

Peace,

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by danieljk7
you can match up the seals of revelations to the the days/nights in the mayan calendar. they fit like puzzle pieces.

Would you please be so kind as to show us how this works? what does a mayan calender look like? Is it the same as the Pagen calander

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hey Guys, I noticed the new sermons are up on the site.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
Hey Guys, I noticed the new sermons are up on the site.

Isn't that the feb 2nd one about the sealings... not the feb 9th one about the opening of the 7th seal?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

There is another link you can go to for the latest, I will message you privately with the link....

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Seems you need 20 posts to send private messages, so this one should put me over the limit. I should be able to send it to you now....

I don't get it, it says I need more than 20 posts to send a private message, which I do, but it still won't let me?

new topics

top topics

join