It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 16

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow! Heath Ledger was found dead today. I think my count is up to 10 famous people in the last week alone.

The thunders are becoming louder.

God Bless!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I was thinking along the same lines when I heard about Heath Ledger. Also, things are looking very bleak concerning the dollar and stockmarket.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I still cant seem to access the COG website www.cog-pkg.org from my desktop or my laptop... i have no idea why the website wont work properly? Every other website works fine?

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ohhh my YES! Thunders are becoming louder! Very interesting!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
And there is more to come. Each morning I keep an eye on CNN for things that are happening. There is so much around the world.

In Africa there has been major floods displacing and killing thousands and hundreds of thousands. There was a volcano that erupted in Columbia. Closer to home Mt. St. Helens is smoking too. And again, each day it seems that there is a new well known name that is dead and if a day passes without, there is 2 the next.

The more I look, the more I find ample proof that the thunders are getting louder and the pains of labor are growing.

God Bless and take care!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
what makes this clown any different than the 125 other predictions of doomsday... that never come true..

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
Every generation for 2000+ years has predicted armageddon, even the last generation was positive (founding of Israel) the end was near. Now they are running out of time and waffling on the actual date of the return of israel, as it is specific that that is the beginning of the end.
I still don't see the temple rebuilt.

Mankind and all his works are flawed, corrupt, and sinful in nature, oh ye christians.
And the hand of man wrote the book you are quoting.

Why are people waiting for a physical Temple? It was a spiritiual temple the bible is referring to! NOT A PHYSICAL REBUILDING OF THE TEMPLE!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
what makes this clown any different than the 125 other predictions of doomsday... that never come true..

DURRRRR THEY ARE COMING TRUE!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
hi/

Just a word of warning to those that believe this guy Weinland,and all that is being said by him.....
Just because one can prophesy or predict in the name of the Lord,does not mean the Lord has sent them.
Remember that !
False prophets shall rise and show great signs and wonders?
They shall Prophesy in His name?

Our last day on earth can be right now, tomorrow or many years later....we don't have the answer, therefore,treat each day as one's last, with kindness and goodness to all mankind...
are we humble?
or are we proud?
I bet many of us Christians will sit hours on end, arguing and writing on the computer,deciding of who is right or when that time is or whatever it be.....
I bet when it comes to saying a prayer(just as Christ told the Apostles and they fell asleep) or reading a few Psalms(just as King David did when he sinned), we simply do not have the time...or we suddenly become tired!
I know, because I do the same...

IX
helen

Psalm 50(51)
Have Mercy on me Oh God............Great Psalm of David!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anticipation of Peace
Wow! Heath Ledger was found dead today. I think my count is up to 10 famous people in the last week alone.

The thunders are becoming louder.

God Bless!

Famous people die all the time, its part of life.. stop reading in to stuff. The guy obviously had drug issues and it has nothing to do with the end of the world.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Secondly, the stock market has these kind of issues at least once or twice a year. It will make a comeback like it always does. In fact, DOW is up +94 points right now.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey Truthseekers.

Try clearing your cache. Go to tools: internet options: then delete cookies, temporary internet files and the history. Then reboot. Try that and see if that brings up the site.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekers
Why are people waiting for a physical Temple? It was a spiritiual temple the bible is referring to! NOT A PHYSICAL REBUILDING OF THE TEMPLE!

This is good material, so a non-physically built Temple of Solomon is what we are looking for ? do I need to put on X-Ray specs to see it then ?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

If all would read the books rather then rambling on then we all might be on the same page here and you would all understand that the temple is a spiritual temple - not the physical temple. It's about God's scattered church (no stone left upon the other). And now is the time that it's being rebuilt.

God Bless!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

yeah tried that, stil not working? its weird cuz i used my laptop on another network and it worked?

So it must be something to do with either my service provider or mabye the wireless router i use at home? As it wont work on my laptop or desktop here.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You think your doing gods work by mocking or enjoying anothers death? Wether or not you think they have done something against god, WHy on earth if god doesnt Strike down Thee Vengences against Murders, Rapists, an so forth? Just lets em do it in jail?

Why do you think god strikes down these people for their beliefs, thats pretty satanistic TBH,

And I have seen alot of Advertising for this guys site and which is pretty insane becuz theres alot of talking an nothing really being said.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Has anyone here seen the movie pay check?
A world war is predicted so nations prepare for war,
a plague is predicted so the sick huddle together etc..
I don't believe what Ronald says is true. I did at first but have since looked very deeply into it all (and still am).
I recommend you all visit:
educate-yourself.org...
and download the unionjack pdf.
It doesn't mention Ronald specifically but it does mention Armstrong and the Church of God..

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

If you're using it at work or something, then it might be blocked. But if it's at home, well, I'm not sure. I'll talk to my husband, he might know.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Hey buddy,

Try this my friend: You can turn off your all your firewalls or...

1) Go to control panel and click the network connections.
2) While you're there, right click on connection that is Active and go to properties.
3) Then go to the advanced tab and click on settings for windows firewall.
4) After that go to advanced tab on the page that pops up and just highlight your actice internet connection on the list and press settings.
5) Now make sure you check every box, except "remote assistance" and click OK on all the pages till they all close.

You should exit out all programs and reopen the website your having trouble with. If this doesn't work, you can tell me what type of wireless router you have or if you have a service provider modem; to get a bit technical. At any cost, I'm here to help ya.

Later bro

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjamindoe
Has anyone here seen the movie pay check?
A world war is predicted so nations prepare for war,
a plague is predicted so the sick huddle together etc..
I don't believe what Ronald says is true. I did at first but have since looked very deeply into it all (and still am).
I recommend you all visit:
educate-yourself.org...
and download the unionjack pdf.
It doesn't mention Ronald specifically but it does mention Armstrong and the Church of God..
I too have researched Herbert Armstrong on the internet. David Robinson, a pastor that got disfellowshipped from the Church of God tries to make him out to be a monster. I've seen several other sites do the same. The thing is, they're smear sites, almost everybody with name recognition in any religious sect has critics that brutally trash them for whatever reasons, you don't know how much of it is true or exagerated to what degree, the motivation behind the attacks (most of them are disgruntled former members of the WCG). Almost all of the sources that Robinson claims to have gotten information from concerning Armstrong's mis-managing of tithes and so on deny having ever said such things or anything else about him and that they have great respect for Armstrong. I don't believe anything Robinson says, he has an agenda to smear the old WCG, not to tell the truth.

new topics

top topics

join