It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 10

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xpander

How do any of us know we are not deceived? Considering the day and age we live in and the number of teachings just coming out of the Bible itself, how can anyone feel that they have it 100% correct? I would be a fool to say I am incapable of being deceived, that would open the door right there.

To honestly answer your question, I have two prayers I find myself praying, really three:
1) Lord, Please do not allow me to be deceived, please let me not lose sight of the cross.
2) Lord, please, in the end, do not allow Satan to have victory in my life.
3) Lord, please, ALWAYS let Grace Abound in my life and not sin.

in closing, Paul had ONE THING to say when he was facing death, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (II Timothy 4:7)

He didn't boast in anything he had done, and he did accomplish MUCH. what he was thankful for was the fact that at his life's end, he had not lost his faith. Do you know what a battle it is to simply keep Faith settled, grounded in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, His Blood and NOTHING else. Too many people have intermingled so much into that simple foundation that now days, it is so complex and so....very, very confusing.

If I am perceived as being weak because of the above prayers...after 30 years on this coarse, this is where I prefer to rest and stay. There is much more security.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

If you trust in God you have nothing to fear. If you fully from your soul seek the truest will of Our Father, God will not let you stray.

Fear is a negitive tool of self will, for "survival", part of the beast, it should be thrown out.

Do you trust in God or Not?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maybe it is "frog in the boiling pot" syndrome(if Weinland is right- which I seriously doubt). As I read Revelations I always thought the judgements of the seals were quite severe- unprecendented...I guess MacArthur agrees>>The first four seals clearly describe awe-inspiring, frightening judgments without parallel in human history. There is nothing that has happened since John had this vision that could be the fulfillment of these judgments. These doomsday prophecies cannot be applied to the destruction of Jerusalem in a.d. 70 (which was before John had these visions, since he wrote Revelation about a.d. 96) or any other event since that one. Nothing this devastating has happened, yet these first four seal judgments are just the beginning of the horrific, worldwide woes that the sinful, rebellious world will experience. - MacArthur New Testement Commentary

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

I suppose the best thing I can say to you is to keep an open mind m8, dont be presumptuous. I know you think its never gonna happen but you will be surprised.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xpander
reply to post by jdposey

I suppose the best thing I can say to you is to keep an open mind m8, dont be presumptuous. I know you think its never gonna happen but you will be surprised.

An open mind can be a very dangerous thing where one's faith is concerned. But, as for the return of Jesus, yes, I know that will indeed take place. I am convinced that he will return just as He went up, in the clouds and every eye will see him. I don't doubt that.

The only thing I am suspicious of are people, like Mr. Weinland, who set dates. The dates come and go and then it effects the faith of others who truly leaned heavily on what that individual said. I witnessed quite a few individuals walk away from the faith when Edgar C. Whisenant wrote his book, 88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will happen in 1988. He too, was very, very convincing. But like it has been said, all you and I can do is set back and wait and see.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
the time is drawing near, not to long before we find out brothers and sisters.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by jdposey

If you trust in God you have nothing to fear. If you fully from your soul seek the truest will of Our Father, God will not let you stray.

Fear is a negitive tool of self will, for "survival", part of the beast, it should be thrown out.

Do you trust in God or Not?

It never occurred to me that those three prayers could be interpreted as "fear" generated. I suppose they could be misinterpreted that way. There is no fear involved though. They are motivated out of "dependence," somewhat like that of Paul's statement:

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

No matter how confident we may appear to be, there are going to be times when we have to lean in with complete dependence. That is the downside of being on this side of eternity, we are subject to weakness; no matter how strong we may come over in words, lending the picture that we are something we are not.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

AMEN

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hi all, tis only I again,

First off hello and thumbs up to Xpander; it’s always good to hear of a fellow brother returning to the flock/truth. It’s good to know that I am not the only one who heard Ronald’s interview on Talk Sport Radio.

And stars for those willing to hear out what Ronald is saying; I am really happy to see that there are people who are least willing to give Ronald a chance and like most have posted already; we will know by April if he is a false or true prophet.

It really is that simple and for those that feel the need to post scripture after scripture; I really don’t see how that helps though one does spring to mind Proverbs Chapter 26 Verse 4 and 5.

It really staggers me when people try to say that we don’t have to obey Gods law anymore because people somehow have come to believe that Jesus did away with Gods law?? Matthew Chapter 5 and Verse 17 and on and on it goes, there are too many scriptures to post they tell us to obey Gods law; where have they got this idea??

Even Jesus himself observed Gods laws and annual holy days??

For those that understand they will know that Gods law is not just some thing that we obey but a way of life; the only way to live because it is the way God lives, the way of give instead of get. People believe that all they have to do is believe in Jesus and that you will be saved; that Jesus will come into your life; that somehow because you believe in Jesus you are somehow above Gods law/ way of life or that they don’t apply to you.

Some people have said that the way to God is through Jesus Christ which is true to a degree but it is not just about believing in him; I mean how do you expect Jesus to come into a life full of sin, someone who is not living Gods way of life/ Gods law. God and Jesus both detest sin so until you repent and lives Gods way they will not abide there/ work with you, you need to show willing.

God’s laws are not just to keep us from committing sin but a sign from us/man that we want to lives God way of life; that we want/desire a relationship with him, that we hate/detest all that is evil and self serving.
It baffles me why people/man put up such a fight over keeping Gods law?? There is no real argument or excuse of why they should not be obeyed anymore. We would have such a different world if man could of only stuck to those ten commandments but no………….. tsk tsk

For those who hear the truth it will not matter what other people say or what scripture people post (me included).
Whether Ronald is a true or false prophet we will find out in just over three months but I will say this; there is definitely something about Ronald when it comes to reading scripture; the way he goes deep into different parts; I almost see it before my eyes.
I have one question for those who believe Ronald and what his books say.
Do you feel that when you meet him it will be like you have known him your entire lives; sort of bond like a friend whom you have known for years?
I do……

Peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Another thing that's puzzling is that this could all just be a psychological experiment.To see how people react, prepare themselves to this specific type of an event...This idea came to me because in one of his radio interviews he says that his church has close ties with the government

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Firestorm]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ok before this thread gets out of hand I think it pertinent to point out to the supporters of Ron Weinland that he is claiming to be one of the "Two Witnesses" in Revelations.

Now Revelations is considered the work of Apostle John, the identity of these 2 alledged Witnesses are up for conjecture. The predominant theory is that they are Enoch and Elijah (Genesis 5:23; 2 Kings 2:11) due to God spiriting them off to Heaven.

Which one is he and can he disclose his secret to live 6000 years ? What is Gods real name he likes to go by and what signs and miracles can he perform ?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that some are actually SEEING the TRUTH. What bothers me though, of those that do SEE IT by reading Herbert W. Armstrongs books and sermons and continuing through Ronald Weinlands books and sermons, the pure FACT that many people who see the truth defend it to the nails. Yes, we must take a stand when questioned but if you have been TRULY hearing what Ronald Weinland says, this is not a time to prove anything to no one. Can't we see clearly in their resposes to brothers like "WeAreOne" and "TruthSeeker" that they JUST DON"T have God stirring them up inside. We are not to build bridges, God is.

One can tell right off the bat if God is moving them. If you warn them once and they respond opposite to what is being stated, it's a clear sign to NOT continue because YOU WILL be WASTING your time and working against God because His will is not there for if it were it would run smoothly and effortless.

Ezekiel 3:17-27 (READ ATTENTIVELY)

We don't have much time brethren. If you are blessed to see that much as what has been revealed by the end-time apostle, Herbert W. Armstrong and now with Ronald Weinland as a prophet, we shouldn't explain things to someone whose mind isn't being opened by God. I hope we understand this because We Are approaching very rapidly the great tribulations and we must "make ourselves ready" for the marriage. The spiritual church is the "marrying" (Communion, spiritual unity) with our Messiah, Jesus Christ. Now if one comes to you with the mind for learning or you see someone struggling and confused or just anybody you may come in contact and you speak God's Truth it should come very quickly if they are being moved by God's Word if not well they were warned and one should move on to somebody who does want to learn.

Nevertheless I joined this site as soon as I saw "Truthseeker" and "WeAreOne" posts. I am happy to see that I'm not alone on this. I have been following God's Way of life for about 3 months, I beleive, and have only been growing in it and learning what is and is not of God in my thoughts, speech, and actions and have fixed it accordingly. It's not easy to see the reaction of those around you but know my brethren that you are not alone at this and that the majority of the world (Man) never followed and listen to God's Way for if he did, why would such monumentous things happen as such explained in the Revelation? People are just blind to their own prejudices and those carried down from generation to generation but God IS getting ready to put an end to this and Excitement and anticipation are my prime emotions right now!

May God Bless

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
WeAreOne, Truthseeker, xpander, Wateramerican, Kosmos, jnthemyst, and any others that I have missed, Sabbath greetings to you. I have read most of your post on this site and skipped over the trash and fecal matter that seems to be flowing here. I like you have read the books and listened to all the sermons and all the interviews on Mr Weinlands site. It is with great excitement that I read your post and see God reveling himself to you for the first times in your lives, for that is the only way you can see what you see and others can't. I was very excited when I first began having my "BRAIN WASHED". It was like God was pouring himself into my mind night after day after night and flushing out all that stupid garbage that I had somehow accumulated over the years. My brain needed washed. It is a wonderful feeling to be unbound of the religious filth that Satan has spread from catholicism and right on into the protestant world. But as elated as you may be and on fire as you feel (hold on to that fire) you can talk til you are blue in the face in these forums and you will not change one single person's thoughts or opinions. I believe you have experienced this as well. If God is there it will be self evident and if not, likewise. I would encourage you to reread the books many times for there is much to glean from this. By all means encourage others to read them if compelled to do so. But don't get yourselves ensnared in wasteful arguements. Wayne Mathews gives a excellant sermon covering this topic. Either oct. 4 or oct. 6th. I suggest listening to both if you have not done so already.
I have been a member of Gods church many years, witnessing the great devastation unleashed upon it by the opening of the first six seals. And I assure you with all confidence that Mr Weinland in indeed whom he says he is. If you see this then go to your knees and thank God for he it is that gives it to you.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marineone
WeAreOne, Truthseeker, xpander, Wateramerican, Kosmos, jnthemyst, and any others that I have missed, Sabbath greetings to you. I have read most of your post on this site and skipped over the trash and fecal matter that seems to be flowing here. I like you have read the books and listened to all the sermons and all the interviews on Mr Weinlands site. It is with great excitement that I read your post and see God reveling himself to you for the first times in your lives, for that is the only way you can see what you see and others can't. I was very excited when I first began having my "BRAIN WASHED". It was like God was pouring himself into my mind night after day after night and flushing out all that stupid garbage that I had somehow accumulated over the years. My brain needed washed. It is a wonderful feeling to be unbound of the religious filth that Satan has spread from catholicism and right on into the protestant world. But as elated as you may be and on fire as you feel (hold on to that fire) you can talk til you are blue in the face in these forums and you will not change one single person's thoughts or opinions. I believe you have experienced this as well. If God is there it will be self evident and if not, likewise. I would encourage you to reread the books many times for there is much to glean from this. By all means encourage others to read them if compelled to do so. But don't get yourselves ensnared in wasteful arguements. Wayne Mathews gives a excellant sermon covering this topic. Either oct. 4 or oct. 6th. I suggest listening to both if you have not done so already.
I have been a member of Gods church many years, witnessing the great devastation unleashed upon it by the opening of the first six seals. And I assure you with all confidence that Mr Weinland in indeed whom he says he is. If you see this then go to your knees and thank God for he it is that gives it to you.

Thanks, and Sabbath greetings to you to. What you just said in your comment was part of what I said in my last comment. About wasting ones time responding to those who are evidently not "called" by God. It's strange, my comment is right above yours. I'm with the truth brother and I hope you didn't think it was trash and fecal matter as you mention in your comment.
Anyway I just joined today and my username as you can see is "GodCalls".
It's great to read what someone who has been in the True Church for years has to say on the subject. Concidering my 3 months of awaking compared to your years I'd say I have a lot to learn. Although I feel that in 3 months I have tremendously devoured books upon books, sermon after sermon and all the info I can get from the Church of God-PKG sites and I feel packed with information and up to date. God sure knows how to work with us. INCREDIBLE! Incredible indeed, brethern.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Marineone

Nice to meet you "Marineone" and "Godcalls". Yes Im well aware that I could talk all day and not get anywhere, so it would be pointless getting into and arguement thats why im not going to. Im here because its interesting and wanted to talk to others in the know!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Why do I have a feeling some of these replies from different people are one and the same person posting on different logins? hmmm? Am I alone in thinking this and just being a mad man or is there other's that sense this as well?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
So much for discressionary interrogation of the content provided here, just back slap and high five people with similar opinions whithout forwarding anything noteworthy to the topic.

Common Christians agreeing wholeheartedly that Ron is a prophet, seer, gardian of the truth, messanger of God, appointed one, witness to the end times, charlatan...oooops I meant to say Jim Jones...no I didn't I meant Leader of Heavens gate....ooops I meant well the list goes on.

Take some advice - don't give up your house to the Catholic Church ( done so many times before in history ) your salvation may lie in questioning the doctrine laid out in front of your eyes.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
MarineOne,
Welcome to this discussion..in an earlier post you said >>But as elated as you may be and on fire as you feel (hold on to that fire) you can talk til you are blue in the face in these forums and you will not change one single person's thoughts or opinions.

Yes that may be the case. Even so the Holy Spirit may take and use the seed of truth that is planted. Also like you or someone said earlier there is a lot crap to wade through on some topics. Even if another member disagrees he has gained by seeing another view on the subject..

BP

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Wow.

I just found this thread.

You mean the end times are coming? Again?

What is this, like the fifteen-thousandth time some supposed religious prophet has come along, donations accepted, claiming that we're almost, nearly, just about, probably at the end of time, and in just a little while, the God that they happened to bet on will be coming in Glory to whisk them off to heaven (with the donations intact, I assume).

What happens to all these "prophets" when their predictions fall flat? Why is nobody putting a microphone in their face then?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hi and Sabbath greetings to all,

Hello to God calls and Marine one; I agree with both your post in regards to not being able to reach certain people hence Proverbs and chapter 35 verse 4 and 5.

My posts are more for those who read but do not post; it is my testament to the truth so that other people will be encouraged to read Ronald’s books. I agree 100% on not wasting time trying to bring people around but at least if they read Ronald’s books they have the truth/knowledge to know what is coming and going to take place and why; a chance to foresee so that they might accept the truth later on.

And God calls/Marine one I understand your excitement completely as I feel the same (which you would expect from people of the same mind); yes there are going to be some hard times and scary times but what waits on the other side just fills me with joy. I like the analogy of our brains being washed; being washed clean from all of the lies told by Satan and his little followers. It really did stagger me the first time I read Ronald’s books; the lies that had been told to so many people; for so many years; it is no wonder that there is so much confusion out in the world.
I agree with you on Ronald being who he is; there is no way a man can interpret scriptures like he does and not have higher guidance. The knowledge I now contain or rather my spirit contains from the different sermons and reading of Ronald’s books is crazy; I thought I knew some stuff before coming to the truth but now I find myself on a different level; everything felt very surreal after reading Ronald’s book; almost like being in a dream that I expected to wake up from.

Why do I have a feeling some of these replies from different people are one and the same person posting on different logins? hmmm? Am I alone in thinking this and just being a mad man or is there other's that sense this as well?

I think they are people like me who have come to the truth and found this web site and decided to post which I thank them for because the hardest thing I have found about this situation (knowing the truth) is the fact that because we are so thinly spread across the world it is near impossible to meet other members of the PKG; so instead we bear the truth carrying it around with us; hoping we will find others of the same mind; someone we can share the knowledge with. That’s been the good thing about this thread; it has allowed me to see me through an external source, to read my own thoughts as it were and share them with others of the same mind; the lord works in fantastic ways indeed.

So much for discressionary interrogation of the content provided here, just back slap and high five people with similar opinions whithout forwarding anything noteworthy to the topic.

Mr Mazzroth I don’t know what you expect of us; if you have gone to Ronald’s web site and read both of his books then you should know the answers to your own questions.

Peace to all.

new topics

top topics

join