It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 42 – Shirley MacLaine Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Show 42 – Shirley MacLaine Interview

Dave Rabbit goes one on one with Hollywood Legend, Author and Actress, Shirley MacLaine. Among the numerous subjects that Dave and Shirley talk about, they include UFO’s over Washington DC, President Jimmy Carter, Souls Of Animals, Spirituality, The Sumerian Tables, Synchronicity and her two weeks with Alien Abductee Billy Meier. This is a wonderful, down to earth exploration of body, mind and spirit with the captain of this ship, Shirley MacLaine.

CLICK To Visit Shirley MacLaine’s Website NOW!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 44:23
file: atsmix_2677.mp3
size: 20807k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

Just listened to it. She's a very impressive, sharp lady. Dave, I think you did a great job on that one.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Excellent podcast Dave and Johnny! A very nice treat to be able to listen to Shirley and hear her answers to questions coming from us!

Job well done yet again, and I have a lot to research now after listening to this cast.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Loving the interview, Dave.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through the podcast and already recognise it as a blockbuster.

Major kudos to you and Shirley MacLaine both.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This interview was very good once Dave got past all the pleasantries - which were a bit much. I understand PR and all- but I know that Shirley likes to get right to the point and that is when it got interesting.

Very well done.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is my favorite interview so far....well done and well worth a listen....

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Very nice interview you gave Dave Rabbitt.

Mur-tah-ly-s Instinct

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

I keep telling Skeptic.. we need an additional line on the avatars that shows pronunciation.

Dave

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Hey this is a really great interview. I wish she could have elaborated more on her 2 weeks spent with Billy Meier, but maybe there's more material on her website. I think she's a spokesman with influence who can always help the disclosure movement, I hope.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Very Interesting interview & MOST excellent job Dave!

Shirley is EXTREMELY sharp and You kept right up with her.
Kudo's!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Dave,

I listened to the interview, and I'm curious about something:

Do you personally find the Billy Meier situation credible? You brought it up during the interview, and didn't really ask Shirley much about the details of her two weeks with Meier.

Do you personally feel that the Meier case has merit? Do you find the photos to be compelling?

Just wondering...

dB

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Good interview.. I could sit for hours and listen to the lady. She has always been one of my favorites.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It was very entertaining. It is good to hear from a celebrity who is both knowledgeable and 'down to earth'. Kudos for Shirley.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
Dave,

I listened to the interview, and I'm curious about something:

Do you personally find the Billy Meier situation credible? You brought it up during the interview, and didn't really ask Shirley much about the details of her two weeks with Meier.

Do you personally feel that the Meier case has merit? Do you find the photos to be compelling?

Just wondering...

dB

Personally, after talking to Shirley ..... YES. There are just too many different people that either SAW or RESEARCHED the Meier Case not to be true. Even the main stream media made attempts to bring this to the forefront (X-Files). Shirley and I made a huge connection with the show and I can GUARANTEE YOU she and I will do another show in 2008. Going IN DEPTH on the Meier Case would be a perfect show.

Thanks for your comments.

Dave

[edit on 12/4/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Shirley and I made a huge connection with the show and I can GUARANTEE YOU she and I will do another show in 2008. Going IN DEPTH on the Meier Case would be a perfect show.

Thanks for your comments.

Dave

That would be awesome, I would love to hear from someone who actually had contact with Billy Meier. There is something inside of me that tells me that man is sincere.

hikix
high-kicks

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Neato, Daddy-O. I can't wait to hear you "go in-depth" on the Meier hoa..., I mean, case. Should be a GREAT show! Can't wait! EXCELLENT STUFF! Coolio! I look forward to your RESEARCH! Have a slice of WEDDING CAKE! Say hello to SHIRLEY! She's GREAT!

dB

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stevworthy

this is really turning out to be a great site for me ...learned about mcclaine? accidentally. but astrange thuoght just cropped...what happens when an independant investigation produces widely acceptable evidencesssss before disclosure occurs? without some real convincing explaination id bet my last real tooth that...HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Great interview Dave!

I'm especially interested in finding out more about some of her health tips. I would like find out what her diet is like; what she eats on a day to day basis and try it out for myself!

As for her visit to see Billy Meirer, it would be great if you can go into that more in her next interview here as I would love to find out what he's like from her perspective.

In my view, Shirley MacLaine is a real trailblazer and a pioneer in the New Thought Movement. I've read all of her books and am looking forward to reading her new one!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

Hey David....

You have a STANDING INVITATION to put your thoughts and beliefs up for member scrutiny any time on the ATS MIX Show.

One thing I have learned in two years here on ATS is that I don't care who you are, there are ALWAYS going to be folks that think you are NUTS or that what you SAY or BELIEVE is a

hoa..., I mean, case

Like I said brother..... ready when you are!
I'll even put up a thread in the GUEST FORUM for members to pose questions to you before we do your show.

So.... do you ACCEPT MY INVITATION? Then we can ask the membership what they think of your opinions and positions.

Dave

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Dave,

We've had extensive coverage of the Meier stuff on The Paracast, where I did an analysis of an image provided by the US Meier person. It was easy to determine that it was a fabricated image. One could take any number of the pictures and easily show them to be fabricated - the gold wedding cake photos are a perfect example - my girlfriend's children looked at them and laughed. Some of my friends in the FX biz looked at them and wondered why ANYONE would think that they were anything but miniatures, poorly done fakes. Dave, I would ask you to look at the cake/tree/car image and proclaim them as a photo of life-sized objects. They're not, it's really that simple. And it's not like I'm the only person to think that this is the case - there are extensive online resources that come to the same exact conclusion.

Jeff Ritzmann has also put in his share of hard work to debunk any number of Meier pictures, and I originally met Jeff thrugh ATS while going up against the Meierites. If you - or anyone else - reads through the corresponding thread on The Paracast forums, it's rather disturbing to see how the US rep for this nonsense lost it online, and how I caught him red-handed in a game of deception and outright lies. I personally followed up with some of the people who he uses as expert references, and they either denied ever having talked to him or wanted nothing to do with him in any shape or form. Jeff R. also did extensive follow ups with some of the other folks the US rep mentioned, only to have the same responses. We did the hard work of verifying the claims of the rep, and found him to be a pathological liar. He makes money from this hoax, so his motivations are quite clear. There's a thread here on ATS where he clearly demonstrated his lying, abusive nature.

We've done a LOT of work pointing out all the problems with the Meier situation, and the fact that they are a pseudo-religious cult masquerading as a UFO case. I don't really care about them, outside of the fact that they take away from legitimate UFO cases, and tarnish the field in general. It's difficult to get the mainstream to take UFOs seriously - the recent D. Kucinich situation is a great example - and the Meier crap really harms the field in a serious way. Ritzmann & I are both experiencers who are also skeptical about some of the more outrageous claims in the UFO and paranormal fields, and are trying to find some genuine insights and answers. We've taken heat from both sides of the fence because of our stance, but that's OK, as long as we can get one millimeter closer to the truth. The Meier crap is a thorn in the side of serious UFO research, and keeps popping back up like a smelly zombie. New generations of people keep finding this turkey and bringing it up, and it's really harmful to the pursuit of genuine understanding of the highly complex - and extremely important - UFO phenomenon.

So as far as your invitation to put even more time and effort into refuting the Meier nonsense, I'll have to decline. Jeff & I have already done this, Dave, and neither of us will entertain any further back-and-forth on it. There are much more interesting cases to consider in the UFO field, and it's really time to put the Meier hoax to rest. If you want to believe in it, well, that's certainly your prerogative. Personally, as I've stated more than a few times on The Paracast, I have little use for beliefs - people can believe in anything, regardless of how nonsensical or ridiculous it is. I'm interested in understanding and knowledge, and these are only gained through careful research and logical thinking. My professional background is in image processing, and from that POV, I have shown why the Meier images are, in my professional opinion, fabricated. There is no reason to beat this horse any further, it's as dead as a doornail.

dB

[edit on 4-12-2007 by davidbiedny]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join