It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 42 – Shirley MacLaine Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Dave,

All that out of the way, if you'd invite me on the show to talk about my thoughts about the overall UFO phenomenon and the paranormal realm, I'd love to do it. We can bring up the Meier stuff, but as I said, there are much more interesting and compelling topics and cases to cover, including some of my own sightings and experiences. So if you're up for it, so am I.

dB

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
David:

Got your U2U.... thanks for accepting the invitation. You and I will work out the details privately via e-mail.

Regarding Meier, I wasn't there.... Shirley MacLaine WAS. I'm NOT going to make a public statement about how I really feel or not feel about something that a guest of ATS and the ATS MIX Show has taken a position on. I don't think you and Gene would trample one of your own guests either in your shows. When you asked me if I believe it..... I said YES, based upon my personal conversations with Shirley ON and OFF AIR and her own personal experiences with him. I don't know the man.

Honestly, as I have done all interviews and will with you and Gene singularly or combined, I don't listen to what OTHERS have asked or what their opinions are about a subject..... I want to have a total open mind and hear straight from the horses mouth what the guest feels and believes. Once I have done that.... given them a platform, treated them with respect and courtesy..... it is then up to the ATS MEMBERSHIP to decide what THEY believe. ATS MIX is not mainstream media and it will never be as long as I am a part of it and have any say whatsoever.

We plan on doing other controversial subjects in the future. Doesn't mean we buy it, believe it or really give a rats buttocks. But we are going to bring it to the membership of ATS, whom we believe is intelligent enough to sort through all the BS and determine in their own minds what is fact, fiction, hoax or plain old BS.

Hope that gives you a bit more clarification.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Dave

[edit on 12/5/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Does anyone know which questions were asked? I to would like to hear her comments about meier. My question was "could negative entities be a part of our own inner negativity"? Something like that, my internet is really slow loading it. Dave, when shirley is on again, can you ask her how can someone go up through the levels of government to be in the center of all the information. To have alien clearence, and other information that's extremely top secret?

[edit on 4-12-2007 by malakiem]

edit: yes she answered my question, thanks dave! Sorry if it sounded a little confusing.
*hug*

[edit on 4-12-2007 by malakiem]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

No problem.... yeah.... asked your question..... I kinda mucked it up a bit.... but I think Shirley understood what you were asking and did a nice job on 2nd guessing you.

Thanks....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join