It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird phone call. Flight attendant on 911

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
eyewitness86, I have to disagree with one point in your post... I really think they supposedly did try to get into the cockpit, which may be a big error in their script. Betty specifically states "And we can't get into the cockpit. The door won't open." and "We can't even get into the cockpit" and "We can't even get inside". To me that means they supposedly were trying to get in. I'm picturing all 5 hijackers and the two pilots in the cockpit and just on the other side of the door there's the the flight attendants trying to get in the door. Maybe with a key, maybe not. Take this along with Amy Sweeney's alleged call that stated everyone in coach thought it was just a routine medical emergency in business class and one has to ask what kind of "terrorists" are these? These highly trained "terrorists" don't take control of the back of the plane in case someone might get brave and try to spoil their plot? These "terrorists" don't want to terrify the "infidels" on the plane? In fact, they don't even want to be seen by the passengers? Why would the "terrorists" have different MO's for the separate flights. They supposedly were planning this for years...."On flight 11 we'll all rush the cockpit and leave the passengers to do whatever... on all the others we'll herd all the passengers to the back so they won't get in the way. Good plan."

I agree with everything else in your post but I think what I'm pointing out is a big hole in the official story of that day.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I never said I was convinced totally that no highjackers ever attempted to get into the cockpits; that may have been the case. But the point is that the crew was NOT aware of any taking. There is NO WAY that the highjackers and the pilots could all fity into the cockpit..no way. If the pilots gave up their seats willingly, which is unbelievable, or if they were killed after a vicious slashing struggle with boxcutter weilding men, they would have HAD to get the bodies out of the cockpit and assume the seats.

NO bodies of pilots mentioned at all; where did they go? How did the hioghjackers get into the cockpits ( FOUR !!) before any crew could figure out what was happening? NO radio messages while the cockpits were being taken?? Not one?? This stinks to high heaven and we all know it. None of it makes any sense. the government doesn't even TRY to explain the actual takings of the planes...they know that it is not possioble the way they claim.

If the highjackers did indeed try and enter the cockpits,,and succeeded..they would have found that the controls would not react at all, and they were in the same boat as the reat at that point. But what are the odds that all that can be true? What are the odds that all four cockpits could be taken INSTANTLY? Where are then pilots? Why no mention of them? The ONLY mention of ANY pilot is the phony Barbara Olson call, the one that the FBI said never happened..when she supposedly asked ' what to tell the pilot ', who was allegedly twiddling his thumbs in the reare of the plane with the reat..but again, the FBI testified that NO calls were completed from that plane to Olson. All a lie.

There are so many glaring erors in the official account that it is really embarrassing: Even more embarrassing is the fact that so many Americans are so brain dead and lazy that they don't know and don't care about these critical truths.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

eyewitness86, I'm not claiming that you said that no highjackers ever attempted to get into the cockpits. What I'm saying is if we were to take Betty's call as legit, when she says "And we can't get into the cockpit. The door won't open." we can induce the following:

1. That some flight attendant/passenger (from now on FA/P) was physically outside the cockpit door after the hijackers went in and they tried opening the door but it wouldn't open.

2. To relay this info to Betty in the back of the plane, some FA/P had to go through the first class section without seeing any hijackers.

3. That some FA/P had to go through business class without seeing any hijackers.

4. That some FA/P had to go through coach without seeing any hijacker.

We also know the hijackers never went into coach from Amy's call. To confirm that, later in Betty's call when only Nydia was talking to her, Nydia says "Okay. It seems like the passengers in coach might not be aware of what's going right now."

So if this call is real, then the hijackers never took control of the entire plane and were all hiding in the cockpit. I don't think that's very likely in a real hijacking situation and it goes against the MO's of the other flights that day.

Or this is a little detail that they messed up when they were concocting this script for Betty.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
For what it is worth, my son being a teenager and thinking this stuff was not strong sprayed a drop of pepper spray on a sheet of paper in a room that had a fan going in front of an open window and we had to leave the room within less than a minute and within a minute after that we had to leave the house until it aired out. I was choking and gasping for air and coughing, my eyes were burning and tearing up.

If any kind of pepper spray or other kind of defense spray was sprayed on a plane everyone would have been coughing and raising hell over it. It hurts and Betty Ong would not have been talking without coughing and gasping for air, she would have probably been incoherent.

Also I once worked at a small 80 patient nursing home and many of the employees were asked to take part in a simulated fire, the fire department was there, so were ambulances.

Our administrator had to call the emergency people just like it was real, they left from their firehouse just like it was real and kept track of their time. Everything was handled as though it was a real life situation.

I had to talk to the fire and ambulance personnel during the simulated event about the patients and the event as though it was real. We had makeup artists who made several of the volunteers look burned and injured.

Also, I was interviewed while on scene and talked about how difficult it was to rescue the patients and how no one was sure how the fire started. anyone watching that interview without knowing the truth might have thought it was real.

So it makes perfect sense that Betty Ong might have taken part in a simulated training session and posed as a stewardess on a hi-jacked plane and allowed herself to be recorded for future training sessions for other employees. As for my fifteen minutes of fame the fire department still uses it to train their employees.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by goose]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Antman finally earned an IGNORE fro me..whew!! Now I do not have to be insulted in my intelligence by his immature and argumentative silliness. If only common sense could be beaten into people, I would have a paddle in one hand and a whip in the other!!

The real reason eyewitness86 put me on ignore is that I'm a threat to his little pet theory about remote takeover. He would rather beleive someone who's knowledge of commercial aircraft is so limited that it had to be pointed out to him that the 757/767 is not a FBW. But I guess eyewitness86 would have you believe that this person knows more about commercial aircraft than someone who works on them for a living.

This proves another point. It seems that in spite of only wanting the "truth" people like eye86 are relly not interested in it. When someone comes along and says something they don't like they put that person on ignore.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by AMTMAN]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by AMTMAN
This is absolutely amazing. Vidoe of two aircraft hitting the WTC. Pictures of wrekage at the Pentagon. Both AA and UAL are short a 757 and 767. Yet I'm the one who has to provide proff. Not the guy who says it wasn't a 757 or a 767.

Well, first, I'm not the one who says that they were 757's and 767's. You and the official story are. So, it should be pretty easy to prove right?

Then do it. I'll be waiting with baited breath. Not really, because I know you CAN'T prove it.

Why do I have a feeling that I would be wasting my time to provide links to pictures showing Flight 77's wrekage. Or pages from the 757 maintenance manual matching up those pictures.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
reply to post by eyewitness86

eyewitness86, I'm not claiming that you said that no highjackers ever attempted to get into the cockpits. What I'm saying is if we were to take Betty's call as legit, when she says "And we can't get into the cockpit. The door won't open." we can induce the following:

1. That some flight attendant/passenger (from now on FA/P) was physically outside the cockpit door after the hijackers went in and they tried opening the door but it wouldn't open.

2. To relay this info to Betty in the back of the plane, some FA/P had to go through the first class section without seeing any hijackers.

3. That some FA/P had to go through business class without seeing any hijackers.

4. That some FA/P had to go through coach without seeing any hijacker.

We also know the hijackers never went into coach from Amy's call. To confirm that, later in Betty's call when only Nydia was talking to her, Nydia says "Okay. It seems like the passengers in coach might not be aware of what's going right now."

So if this call is real, then the hijackers never took control of the entire plane and were all hiding in the cockpit. I don't think that's very likely in a real hijacking situation and it goes against the MO's of the other flights that day.

Or this is a little detail that they messed up when they were concocting this script for Betty.

Cool..we are on the same wavelength and I agree with your post. For sure it is too odd that none of the sections seem to be affected and no noise is ever heard..all we have are rumors and reports, but never any real proof. Never any definite description by the crew. You are right.

It makes no sense, what is said..if you examine it closely. The highjackers seem to have simply transferred themselves into the cockpits and eaten the pilots!! Thats some mean Arabs!! No pilots thrown dead from the cockpits..no ruckus up front. Just curious crew trying to get in the cockpit..if the crew did not have a ' key ' to the cockpit, which they obvioulsy did not or they would have used it by that point, or at least mentioned the possibility, then neither did the ' highjackers ' who must have battered down the cockpit doors FOUR times with NO ONE noticing!!

Who could accept the official story when the most casual look at the details shows gaping holes where answers should be? Amazing.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this eyewitness, I had not heard this entire tape before.

I must say I agree with you, however whether or not she got flight 12 or 11 mixed up though has no bearing.

But Saying she knows someone is stabbed, and she can't breath ect, there we're no reports that I know of of gas being used in any of the other hijackings.

She does sound like she's bored, reading from a script for a wargame excercise, that unfortunately for her and her family turned real, they can thatnk Bush and Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Gulliani, and also Silverstein for that.

Betty Ongs Blood as well as thousands of american lives, are on THEIR hands.

Star btw.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Why do I have a feeling that I would be wasting my time to provide links to pictures showing Flight 77's wrekage. Or pages from the 757 maintenance manual matching up those pictures.

Then you haven't been paying attention to my posts.

Go ahead and post the pictures of flight 77.

BTW, we're talking about the WTC. Not the pentagon.

That would be flights 11 & 175.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
and why is there no comotion in the background no screaming no sound at all

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by eyewitness 86
Just curious crew trying to get in the cockpit..if the crew did not have a ' key ' to the cockpit, which they obvioulsy did not or they would have used it by that point, or at least mentioned the possibility, then neither did the ' highjackers ' who must have battered down the cockpit doors FOUR times with NO ONE noticing!!

Again with the keys. United Airlines flight attendants did not carry a key on them. The cockpit door key was stored in the overhead bin of seats 1A and 1B.

I have posted this information before. Why do you always ignore it?

Mary Schiavo mentions it in her testimony to the 9/11 commission. Representatives from both United Airlines and American Airlines described their cockpit door key policy to the 9/11 commission. The NTSB recommended that the FAA require airlines require that the cockpit door key is easily accessible. The FAA made it a regulation.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by riverdean7

Because the passengers thought there was a medical emergency in first-class. Would you scream if you thought there was a medical emergency on an airplane?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Because there was no fear and terror on that flight. The fact that we hear NO unusual noises means a lot. It means thnat no pasengers or crew were concerned about dying..which any real highjacking would cause immediately. No crying from people who would have seen the ' stabbed ' bodies..no praying from folks who could see the danger and their immanent demise from being highjacked..nothing. Just calm and cool..and bored sounding crew members repeating what they were told.

NOT ONE call from any flight...not ONE pilot out of EIGHT able to psuh a button..not ONE pilots body reported stashed outside of the cockpit..it all stinks and we all know it. There is NO WAY that the apologists for the Official Lie can get around this: All of the evidence points clearly to a remote taking..and IF there were actually any highjackers, they had nothing to do with flying the planes..and most likley the whole thing from take off to dodappearance was fully mamnahged and coordinated by he perps in the Airborne Command Center.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Because there was no fear and terror on that flight. The fact that we hear NO unusual noises means a lot. It means thnat no pasengers or crew were concerned about dying..which any real highjacking would cause immediately. No crying from people who would have seen the ' stabbed ' bodies..no praying from folks who could see the danger and their immanent demise from being highjacked..nothing. Just calm and cool..and bored sounding crew members repeating what they were told.

There was no fear and terror on the one phone call. Do you expect to be able to hear everything that is happening on the airplane from the receiver of one airphone? Do you realize that the phone she was using was in the back of the coach class?

NOT ONE call from any flight...not ONE pilot out of EIGHT able to psuh a button..not ONE pilots body reported stashed outside of the cockpit..

You must've forgot about flight 93 again.

There is NO WAY that the apologists for the Official Lie can get around this:

It seems to me, you don't understand the official story.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well I for one don't understand the official story concerning Flight 11. There doesn't seem to be that many details on what happened on the flight despite the fact that we have two of the longest calls made that day made from that flight; made by two professionals who were reporting what was happening to the ground. We should know more about what happened on that flight than any other but when you go to put the details together it seems all of them have been washed over.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

I agree. You have to do a lot of digging to find the details of what happened on Flight 11.

Amy Sweeney relayed a lot of information about what was happening on the flight to Michael Woodward, the conversation was not recorded but he did take notes. She identified them as Middle Eastern and what seats they were setting in.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Then you haven't been paying attention to my posts.

Go ahead and post the pictures of flight 77.

BTW, we're talking about the WTC. Not the pentagon.

That would be flights 11 & 175.

So I guess that video of the aircraft is not enough for you and that both AA and UAL are minus a 757 and 767. RRRRIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

You must've forgot about flight 93 again.

That seems to be a recuring problem with him.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So I guess that video of the aircraft is not enough for you

No. Sorry, it's not.

and that both AA and UAL are minus a 757 and 767.

Since both flights 11 and flight 175 were both 767's, I don't know why we are discussing 757's?

American Airlines Flight 11 was the first flight hijacked in the September 11, 2001 attacks. It was an American Airlines flight aboard a Boeing 767-223ER aircraft, registration number N334AA,

United Airlines Flight 175 was a morning flight that regularly flew from Logan International Airport in East Boston, Massachusetts to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, California. On September 11, 2001, the United Airlines Boeing 767-222, registered N612UA,

Wikipedia.

Why wasn't flight 175 cancelled until 9/28/05? It's public record.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Totally fake call.

Totally fake call!

Don't believe anything the gov. produces as evidence about 9/11. It's all fake.

It's all lies.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join