It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got Milk? - Maybe not after you read this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've always felt ill when drinking milk. Perhaps this is the reason. This articles doesn't surprise me. Nothing is safe anymore. Not the food we eat, the water we drink or the air we breathe.

Link!

""MILK" Just the word itself sounds comforting! "How about a
nice cup of hot milk?" The last time you heard that question
it was from someone who cared for you--and you appreciated
their effort.
You may be surprised to learn that most of the human beings
that live on planet Earth today do not drink or use cow's
milk. Further, most of them can't drink milk because it
makes them ill."

More info on the site.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I prefer Goats milk

When I was staying in the my parents village in India a couple years back, our milk diet was strictly Goats milk.
Straight from the Goats utter.

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
milk does a body good??

hmmmm, makes me rethink a few things, but it doesn't matter anyway, since I don't like milk and rarely ever drink it.

only problem is how would the kids eat their cereal without milk????

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Heres another thread with some more info www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't drink milk, but I do eat cheese and ice cream.

I've always disliked the taste of milk.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My 10th grade science teacher told my class once that when cows are milk, pus like stuff comes out along with the milk, and the FDA allows about 2 cups of this to go to our packaged milk that we all use. So we're not only drinking milk, we're drinking pus too. I don't know if that's true or not, but I haven't been able to drink milk since.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar
I've always felt ill when drinking milk. Perhaps this is the reason. This articles doesn't surprise me. Nothing is safe anymore. Not the food we eat, the water we drink or the air we breathe.

Link!

""MILK" Just the word itself sounds comforting! "How about a
nice cup of hot milk?" The last time you heard that question
it was from someone who cared for you--and you appreciated
their effort.
You may be surprised to learn that most of the human beings
that live on planet Earth today do not drink or use cow's
milk. Further, most of them can't drink milk because it
makes them ill."

More info on the site.

The link no longer works

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
So we're not only drinking milk, we're drinking pus too. I don't know if that's true or not, but I haven't been able to drink milk since.

The article posted above mentions pus a few times.

If the cow has mastitis, there is pus in the milk.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This guy has a personal vendetta, check it out:

Also, all cows' milk contains blood! The inspectors are simply asked to keep it under certain limits. You may be horrified to learn that the USDA allows milk to contain from one to one and a half million white blood cells per millilitre. (That's only 1/30 of an ounce). If you don't already know this, I'm sorry to tell you that another way to describe white cells where they don't belong would be to call them pus cells.

If you have to explain to a reader what a white blood cell is, then they shouldn't be reading this article. Besides, I take my steaks rare. How much blood is in that?

The authors said that "the diet was unchanged in Great Britain." Do you believe that? Do you think that the availability of milk, sugar and fat is the same in Pakistan as it is in England? That a grocery store in England has the same products as food sources in Pakistan? I don't believe that for a minute.

He's getting desperate. Although the study says that the diet was unchanged between Pakistan and England, it doesn't have anything to do with what kind of products you get at the grocery store. It's what you eat. There's a large percentage of Paki's in England, they take their culture with them. this guy is saying that the reason why Diabetes is so prevalent in the native English population vs. the Paki population is because of the difference in the availability of milk in Pakistan? PROPAGANDA ALERT.

I hate to tell you this, but the bovine leukemia virus is found in more than three of five dairy cows in the United States! This involves about 80% of dairy herds. Unfortunately, when the milk is pooled, a very large percentage of all milk produced is contaminated (90 to 95 per cent). Of course the virus is killed in pasteurisation-- if the pasteurisation was done correctly. What if the milk is raw?

Who drinks raw milk? Does drinking milk have any correlation to leukemia? Who knows? All I know is that eveyone drinks a little milk or eats some cheese at one point in their life and only a small percentage of the population gets leukemia. Then he goes on to mention the accidental mix up of raw milke with pasteurized milk. I think there are worse things that could happen. Youve probably got a greater chance of dying while sitting in front of your computer typing.

The ONLY thing this guy gets me worried about is this:

The latest high-tech onslaught on the poor cow is bovine growth hormone or BGH. This genetically engineered drug is supposed to stimulate milk production but, according to Monsanto, the hormone's manufacturer, does not affect the milk or meat.

NEVER trust Monsanto, they are the manufacturers of Roundup, the herbicide. They spray that crap willy nilly all over the Columbians to disaterous effects. though they claim it's harmless. How does that explain all the Columbians with skin diseases that were not there before the CIA funded the coca erradication?

I might not drink my milk now that I'm older, but it's good for kids! It gives you calcium to build strong bones and amino acids (protein) to build muscle.

And your final point Dr. is what? This?:
Add the Bovine Growth Hormone into the mix and you have the recipe for a race of super-giants bent on destruction of the pathetic human race. Ah Okay...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
bah, I will still drink close to a gallon a day.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
bah, I will still drink close to a gallon a day.

dude!!! isn't that overkill? ever heard too much of one thing is never good? I can't imagine how anyone can drink that much milk in a day???

water, i can understand, but milk??? jeez

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It seems like every day someone comes up with some obsurd reason why an average thing in the human diet is bad for us. I seem to remember some moaning a few months ago about potatos and potatochips causing cancer or some bs. Next someone will come up with a reason why apples and oranges are bad for us, but it will only stay for a week, because we all know there is so little proof to most of these claims that they must be replaced soon with another equally stupid one.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That's some damn fine tasting pus.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Agreed. No matter what anyone says, Milk (with cream) is the best drink in the world, we've been drinking it since our first days...
There is a reason why Mother Nature feeds us it, no?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar

Most people that get ill after drinking milk are lactase-defficient. Actually most of the human population is lactase-defficient. They don't produce enough lactase, an enzyme that breaks down the 'sugar' in milk: lactose. A lot of information can found on the internet about lactase-defficiency, for example here.

If the lactose is not broken down, then bacteria in your intestines will use it and they will excrete gasses as H2, hydrogen. This causes the pain. Modern lactase-defficiency tests look for H2 in a person's breath. Lactase-defficiency is not such a large problem and is not dangerous unless you drink a very large amount of milk. The bacteria can't even handle the lactose anymore and the osmotic value of lactose will draw water from your body into your intestines. You could die from a lack of water.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
You could die from a lack of water.

Well, yeah, if subsisted on nothing but milk for a few days

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hate white milk, but love chocalate/strawberry/banana milk. Always messes me up internally though. same goes with icecream. Can't eat it anymore. I guess I became' lactose intolerant'.

Still love the cheese though, especially CAMABERT!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
alternateheaven

Actually, the idea that milk isn't good for us (as long as you're older than 2 years old) have been around for years, and will probably stay, because it's true

But don't take my words for it, just read on the subject...
It's another conspiracy to keep the people sick.

worldwatcher

Cereals tastes just as good with Soy milk

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

worldwatcher

Cereals tastes just as good with Soy milk

Soy??? Blah!!! We give our baby soy based formula. It stinks soooo bad! Especially when he fills a diaper!

Soy burgers rock though. Just like turkey burgers

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That nonsense must be sponsored by Coca Cola or the like.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join