Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Got Milk? - Maybe not after you read this!

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niclas
That nonsense must be sponsored by Coca Cola or the like.


I think nonsense is sponsoring YOU my friend lol...

Did soda company ever considered milk an opponent?
lol again...

Nathraq

Well...I don't know about soy-poo diaper but... The first few time I tried soy milk, I thought it wasn't tasting good, but I've tried and noticed there's a few different brand of soy milk, and most happen to taste different from one another, and I've find some that taste about just the same thing than regular milk, but I've drank so much now I think it taste better than cow milk.

There's also chocolate soy-milk


[Edited on 4-2-2004 by m0rbid]




posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, in Alberta ( Where I live) We got the while " mad cow " scare going on again!
These Cows, man!

Deep



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I know, seem you were also the ones exporting it to the south lol...

Hey, I didn't even knew you were Canadian. Weird I haven't noticed it earlier...



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I said it before and I'll say it again. One of the reasons I am so healthy and strong is because I drink milk. However, I purchase my milk at Oberweiss and I buy skim milk only. Milk is very good for us humans, except for the amount of sugar and sodium, that's bad. So, drink up young america, if you really want to grow strong muscles and bones drink lots and lots of milk.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Find me an article that says we need lactose.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Find me an article that says we need citric acid (the 'tangy fizz' on many candies), ethanoic acid (vinegar), and for many people, cannabis.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah, it only said " LOCATIONS:CANADA " for the last year or so!

lol.

Yes, blame us Albertans for all your " mad cows ". serves you Americans right!!!!
Poor cows have been slaughtered by the thousands.

Deep



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
Find me an article that says we need citric acid (the 'tangy fizz' on many candies), ethanoic acid (vinegar), and for many people, cannabis.


None of the thing you named are falsely said to "needed to be healthy".
What's your point???

ZeroDeep

Yeah...I must be down-right dumb or on my way to become blind or something lol..


[Edited on 4-2-2004 by m0rbid]



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
I said it before and I'll say it again. One of the reasons I am so healthy and strong is because I drink milk ... So, drink up young america, if you really want to grow strong muscles and bones drink lots and lots of milk.


Yeah I think milk is overall healthy, you need calcium for your bones and if you drink much like me you can alternate between standard and low-fat milk. It's kind to your teeth also, contrary to soda.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Milk isn't healthy. Also, who said you needed milk for calcium and protein intake? Most of you didn't even read the whole article, and it plainly shows. You got to a certain point in the article that you didn't like reading (because you want to deny the facts), and you stopped. This isn't the first time someone has written an article on problems with milk. And everything that was in that article in regards to milk is true - go do the research. Although a lot of it was over-emphasized, it's because the author wants to carve the information into your brain. There are a lot better sources of calcium and protein than milk. They are healthier and in almost all respects, a lot better tasting. Too bad the better products are usually so expensive but thats because its a niche market - the cow industry holds everything in its grasp. Anyways, my words don't mean shiite
. Everything I say is just a thought - not everything you think is healthy for you is truly healthy for you. Advertising say's its healthy for you, but is it?



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Milk isn't healthy. Also, who said you needed milk for calcium and protein intake? Most of you didn't even read the whole article, and it plainly shows. You got to a certain point in the article that you didn't like reading (because you want to deny the facts), and you stopped. This isn't the first time someone has written an article on problems with milk. And everything that was in that article in regards to milk is true - go do the research. Although a lot of it was over-emphasized, it's because the author wants to carve the information into your brain. There are a lot better sources of calcium and protein than milk. They are healthier and in almost all respects, a lot better tasting. Too bad the better products are usually so expensive but thats because its a niche market - the cow industry holds everything in its grasp. Anyways, my words don't mean shiite
. Everything I say is just a thought - not everything you think is healthy for you is truly healthy for you. Advertising say's its healthy for you, but is it?


Different foods react differently in different people. For me, milk has made me strong; for others, it makes them weak. I know that milk has made me a much stronger, much healthier man and nothing anyone says or writes will change my mind because I have done MY OWN research on this, not relied on what others write or say. Besides, there's a lot of other # out there that's worse for humans than milk.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How did you drawn conclusion that milk made you stronger? Or that you wouldn't have been as strong without milk?

(don't tell me I wouldn't have had all the good calcium and protein, you don't need milk to get that)

Also, have your OWN research proved that lactose is good and needed by our system?



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
is for babies......everyone knows that, but advertising gets the best of most Americans. It doesnt do anything for adults



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'll just stick to my Chocolate milk!


Deep



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
is for babies......everyone knows that,


Seems not everyone....or maybe it's cuz, unconciously, they still want to be babies lol...



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
www.jamesthecarman.com...

It would be catastrophic for the industry...but its true, adults dont need it.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
you really don't need lactose, or else less people would be lactose intolerant. and, you can get calcium in orange juice (i know it's put in there artificially, but it's still in there), or in some foods. milk is for babies. every other animal seems to realize that, why can't we? after a certain age, all animals stop suckling and get their own food. but we won't let go to what we're used to. that's the problem with us, we're too comfortable with familiarity, and we won't let go of it.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease
milk is for babies. every other animal seems to realize that, why can't we? after a certain age, all animals stop suckling and get their own food. but we won't let go to what we're used to.


Hehehehehe...So true.

Nice link Kris, very interesting. I really liked that part:



The MATRIX does not exist: TRUE: Got your attention didn't I? If you have seen the Matrix then ponder this: Why does milk taste good to us? Could it be because the Matrix told us? (parody of the dinner situation on the ship) Ok, it's more like because our parents or peers told us, who were told by their parents, etc. Where did it all start!!?? Probably when some guy realized that the white stuff coming out of the cow could be sold for a profit. And then there was Milk. Not to be confused with natural milk from humans, which the only reason it exists is to help nourish baby's during the time they need nourishment most, right after birth. Do we need it when we are older? No! But we have been told we do since before we could think deductively, and it's stuck with us.

Did U Know: Humans are the only animals that consume milk as adults?

Exception: Cats. But that's because we give it to them...and you guessed it, it's bad for them. As well as tuna fish. It clogs their urinary tract and can result in death. Personal experience, trust me (My cat is still alive, after a change of diet)



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I stopped drinking milk a long time ago because It upset my stomach. Thank god I did.



posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
One day people will laugh at the idea that adults need milk just like we laugh at the idea that the earth was once tought to be flat.






top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join