It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Officially Done

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
With God Like Productions. That message board is really AWFUL. You can't even have one thread without someone posting something idiotic in it.

It really is stupid beyond belief there.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes it is. I've visited just to see whats being said and i was
totally unimpressed with their foul language and idiotic tales.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The immaturity of the posters does not bother me. It is the inexplicable banning. Certain "secret" words get you banned. Not being told why you're banned, etc. Then, periodically they provide ban amnesty to get everyone back again because they realize their membership is down, or maybe they deleted the ban list from their database. Then they start the whole charade over again.

It is quite silly that the moderators over there act so childishly. That is one of the main reasons this site is better than GLP. You can talk about almost anything you want to as long is it is done tastefully and the mods will not warn or ban you just because of their personal preferences.

GLP is run by Nazis.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Its also weird that they ban the use of the word spyware over there. If you try to post anything with the word spyware in it it gets changed to FLOWERS. I am not kidding. Plus their hatred for George Noory is almost sickening. I mean, if you dont like the guy you dont have to listen. Personally I enjoy Coast no matter who is hosting. (well except maybe Ian)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
BAN AMNESTY???

How ridiculous!!! You practically have to say Yo momma to the mods before you can get banned out of that silly place.

I dont have a profile there, btw. I'm faithful here.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just spent some time there and was less than impressed. The language is pointlessly crude, and this from someone who can give sailors lessons.
See?

Ban amnesty? Whatever...

Ban me from a site, why in the world would I want to come back and get banned again at a later date? Once burned and all that...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
At least with this site, you get intelligent responses to your threads.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maybe we should all stop by GLP and start posting about how great ATS is.
We could go into threads and say things like "Oh yeah, I saw that on ATS, here's a link to the thread."

I wonder how fast we would get them to ban us ?

God Like Productions

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Country Soul
Maybe we should all stop by GLP and start posting about how great ATS is.
We could go into threads and say things like "Oh yeah, I saw that on ATS, here's a link to the thread."

I wonder how fast we would get them to ban us ?

God Like Productions

You can't. "ATS" is another secret censored word. The GLP forum automatically changes the word ATS into "hairy ballz" or something like that. They claim that it is to stop spammers and such, but it is funny that many other forums do not have to employ that technique. Mainly it is because GLP has to censor words so that the membership does not catch on that there are other sites out there much better. It truly is pathetic. It shows how low they actually are that they have to control the content so people don't run away.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've never been there and by the sounds of the place I'm glad. I'm an ATS/BTS junkie. I do go to other sights and visit but this is my home.

Thanks for the heads up everyone.

And GLP bad sight bad, bad

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dznetworks2
At least with this site, you get intelligent responses to your threads.

Well, maybe most of the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
wow, i've never heard of that site and i just checked it out... it really sucks!!
ATS is really so far ahead of any forum i've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Never heard of that forum, but it sure does sound like a poor and corrupt one.

That's why ATS is the place to be.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ive never actually been to that site before, which is why I was surprised to find that my ip has been banned, funny really

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

top topics

join