It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Crashes in Woods"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
UFO Crashes in Woods

Not sure how real this is but thought I would share all the same.

AlBeMeT

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That was fake, but it made me laugh.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ebe51

You must be a master of deception. And maybe you tell us what incredible aspect took the chance from 50/50 to a 0/100 ?

Well this is really interesting but i honestly haven't ever heard of a UFO leaving massive debris or a comet crashing with actual inhabits, or.. headcrabs?! jumping out and terrifying people...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
1. Seem scripted, like a blare witch project
2. Impact would have been huge of an object that speed and size crashing. HUGE and notice lack of shock wave or any effects outside the Photoshop smoke.
3. Also notice the BLACK smoke just disappears too fast.
3. Notice all key events are caught on camcorder.
4. the chic didn't run like hell when the object cracked, unrealistic behavior.
5. unrealistic all together, alien just crashes yet with no metical damage just jumps out a crack, not a door, and starts attacking the guy.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well, it was well acted, I'll give it that.

First, incoming objects of that size, that close, would be more of a burning streak in a freefall crash video. Secondly, anything that was solid would be buried deeper with an ejecta ring around it, and anything less than solid would splatter and not remain so clumped. Third, judging by the "fireball" seen coming in, one would expect the heat to be too great for "Scott" to get so close.

Just my opinion.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

You must be a master of deception. And maybe you tell us what incredible aspect took the chance from 50/50 to a 0/100 ?

So, the crappy CGI smoke, expotions and creature didn't make you wonder *at all*, huh? This is basically the same thing as to post a trailer of "The Passion of the Christ" and ask if we're watching the original cruxification. The same except for the acting and effects, of course.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is soooooooooooooo fake. It's entertaining though. Most likely some guy's computer art thesis and is using it to shop around to springboard his career.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Theres just no safe hiking areas anymore!Those psuedo alien pilots should receive a stiff summons for reckless driving AND illegal parking!!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wow, clearly a set up but good acting and CGI. I wouldn't say it was a fake, it most likely wasn't intended to be real. Entertained me for a while

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If that is photo shop they did a bang up job merging it with the back drop with no tell tale blurr or haze. Freeze frame at 1:04, 1:05 but all in all it sounds scripted and the speed was quiet slow not even close to 23,000 Mph that comets entering usually reach.

Did anyone call that number at the end?

AlBeMeT

Edit; To edit my edit

[edit on 27-11-2007 by AlBeMet]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

So, the crappy CGI smoke, expotions and creature didn't make you wonder *at all*, huh? This is basically the same thing as to post a trailer of "The Passion of the Christ" and ask if we're watching the original cruxification. The same except for the acting and effects, of course.

Well i just want people to give reasons you know... And i don't think it's real myself actually.

But I'm sorry for the slight harshness.. hehe

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reverse number look up states that (323) 906-2753 belongs to EFRAM POTELLE
3811 ALOHA ST
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027

Not the Sheriff so enough said

AlBeMeT

[edit on 27-11-2007 by AlBeMet]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
Reverse number look up states that (323) 906-2753 belongs to EFRAM POTELLE

Hi,

I'll give some details below from my database of infamous UFO videos:

The relevant video is a production by film-makers Kyle Rankin & Efram Potelle, both of whom are (or at least were) associated with Newborn.

A webpage relating to the video used to be on the Newborn website at the link below:
/2kstnv

A slightly longer version of the video can be found on Youtube at the link below:

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This video just HAS to be real! OMG!

Now, where's that smilie..oh, there it is:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It could have been better...

Really hot chick in bikini top....

Slower meteor.. with really hot chicks jumping out of it. (birthday cake type)

The video just needed some hotter women in it.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
this is the proof we need.... that head slugs are REAL!!! Run for you lives, ladies and gentlemen!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Slower meteor.. with really hot chicks jumping out of it.

If that's what you are looking for, try "Men in Black 2" (PG-13) - a rather more expensive production.

I'd embed the link below (by putting yvid tags around the Youtube video number) but I'm not sure if I'd upset any of the Mods:

www.youtube.com...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is a teaser trailer from a short film called 'Case Tape 347'.

Not real i'm afraid, not this time anyway

top topics

join