It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the 'Greys' etc evil? Good?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
there's no question they are good. I can't believe you'd even ask such a question! Can we close this thread down now please??

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ebe51

However putting the bible aside. How is taking this stuff helping, and what help do we need. A doctor just doesn't start doing surgery without letting you know why you need it. If they are nice enough to help, they should be nice enough tell why and what help they giving you.

I can't believe how human you are treating these beings. They're freakin extraterrestrials man! We have no idea how they think, and it's sure as heck ain't like us...

There motives are completely hidden, that not the acts of a friend, but is the action of a foe. Not to mention I don't think there has been any record metical befits for an abductees. Yet, there seems to be many of them seeing shrinks. We see metical problems no befits. So where's the help?

People have been healed by greys, I've heard Travis Walton speculate they may have kept him to fix something wrong with him. Once again you're treating them like humans. They are aliens from (we think) Zeta Reticuli, not neighbors from the next town over...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Raoul Duke,

i respect you being open minded, and yes it's just my opinion.

And i want to encourage you to look more indepth into this, study the other side of the medal. Now i don't know how much you have looked into it, but i think it's just not the way to believe Spark or a few others claiming the same thing as he does.
And believe me, there is much more about the Greys that you can find.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raoul Duke

I can't believe how human you are treating these beings. They're freakin extraterrestrials man! We have no idea how they think, and it's sure as heck ain't like us...

So, on one hand there smart enough to build UFO's but too dumb to know that they put people in distress. I'm not buying that.

People have been healed by greys, I've heard Travis Walton speculate they may have kept him to fix something wrong with him. Once again you're treating them like humans. They are aliens from (we think) Zeta Reticuli, not neighbors from the next town over...

As far as Travis Walton what did they fix, in what why did he benefit from getting out his truck. I think claims like this is people's why of trying to make chicken soup out of chicken s##t. Travis Walton can't tell you one why in which his life has improved, nor can any abductee. These people are getting totally mind screwed, and most all of them we admit to fuzz incomplete remembers of the events.

I'm really confused on what aspect of these whole event is suppose to be good, where's the good.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by ebe51]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
As was pointed out in a different way by a previous poster: Do we ask the animals we capture (abduct) in the wild if we can tag them? Do we ask them if we can harvest their genetic material?

Why would a species far more technologically advanced than we are (and probably with higher brain function and consciousness) ask our permission to "tag" us or whatever? We certainly wouldn't ask. So in my opinion you cannot slap an "evil" label on greys just from abductions alone.

I have no idea if they are or are not evil by the way.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So, on one hand there smart enough to build UFO's but too dumb to know that they put people in distress. I'm not buying that.

No, of course they know we are in distress, but they might not even have a conception of what distress is, or feels like. As I said earlier, they might be the robots of whoever built the UFO's anyway (perhaps they're machines but their own thing now, like in the Matrix)... They might think in terms of higher purposes instead of the little things (day to day existence)...

As far as Travis Walton what did they fix, in what why did he benefit from getting out his truck. I think claims like this is people's why of trying to make chicken soup out of chicken s##t. Travis Walton can't tell you one why in which his life has improved, nor can any abductee. These people are getting totally mind screwed, and most all of them we admit to fuzz incomplete remembers of the events.

He only speculated, he doesn't remember being injured, but they may have healed something since he didn't feel bad afterwards...

I'm really confused on what aspect of these whole event is suppose to be good, where's the good.

You have to take a long view, the end of the good agenda (you're right), we're not seeing it now, but someday it may all click. Like a movie that brings together disparate elements of the plot in the end.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Raoul Duke,

And i want to encourage you to look more indepth into this, study the other side of the medal. Now i don't know how much you have looked into it, but i think it's just not the way to believe Spark or a few others claiming the same thing as he does.

Well, I know Dolores Cannon and David Jacobs think the greys are bad. But even if there are bad greys they might not all be evil. Just look at humans, there are many of us that are great, as well as large numbers of us who are evil or ill-intentioned...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Exactly, this is one way I think about what the greys might be doing...

p.s. Look at how we treat animals, we have slaughterhouses and tiny pens/cages for them. The greys are doing nothing of the sort to us. Think of cattle mutilations too, they may be saving the worst for cattle, knowing we humans are to high on the food chain to be treated in a such a way.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They are nasty manipulative liars who will stop at nothing to get what they want- then spin the entire situation as benevolent intervention.

Sounds a lot like an American politician to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
As was pointed out in a different way by a previous poster: Do we ask the animals we capture (abduct) in the wild if we can tag them? Do we ask them if we can harvest their genetic material?

Why would a species far more technologically advanced than we are (and probably with higher brain function and consciousness) ask our permission to "tag" us or whatever? We certainly wouldn't ask. So in my opinion you cannot slap an "evil" label on greys just from abductions alone.

I have no idea if they are or are not evil by the way.

The difference between animals and people is that we can not talk to the animals. It's not within our capabilities. If indeed we could, I'm willing to bet that PETA and many other originations would prevent the "tagging" of animals. Also I'm sure if they could the people "tagging" animals would tell the animals what they are being tagged for. I don't think your analogy is fair. I think a fair analogy would be is if the more educated people of the west (USA) started going out in the jungles and began drugging and tagging uneducated tribe people. Would they have the right to call us evil?

I think the answer would be yes.

Again, I think views like this quoted post are only put forth to make someone feel better about this concept of aliens. I don't think the observation support in anyway friendly acts, yet per people nature if they can't except that, then they have to fabricate something they can except.

I can't believe that any sane person whould want to become an abductee, and ask yourself if want to be one. If the answer is no, then you already know that this is not a friendly or pleasant type event.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by ebe51]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

....Like a movie that brings together disparate elements of the plot in the end.

I haven't watch this movie yet, but I have a good book written a few hundred years ago with an ending that starts out with a great deception follow by whole bunch of nasty events leading to good ending for some and bad ending for others.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Raoul Duke,

Well, I know Dolores Cannon and David Jacobs think the greys are bad. But even if there are bad greys they might not all be evil. Just look at humans, there are many of us that are great, as well as large numbers of us who are evil or ill-intentioned...

Ok i'll make it straight.

I believe that the grey alien species is an engineered species by the Reptilians just like we were.

They are better humans in a physical sense, and they serve their functions like a robot does. They are not free living ones but very controlled and focused on their stuff.

I think their primary mission is to watch over the happenings on earth, keep the track on what's going on at first hand, observating, abducting and studying humans.
They are servants in the empiric hirarchy just like we are, but a bit higher tho.
I actually know almost nothing about the big greys, though i read here and there that they have definite control over the small greys. The big greys are about 6-7 feet tall, while the usual worker greys are about 4 as usual.

I got my thoughts confirmed in Colonel Corso's book, that i read to some point.
In his report he stated, how the Alien greys to himself seemed to be drones, made for long inhabitation of spacecraft, he says "long space travel"
They had a better muscular structure then we do, they had special suite covering their whole bodies that he theorized protected them from impact probably, they also had much larger brains of course.

Now one thing suprised me a bit in his book, that the Roswell UFO that crashed down there was actually not a saucer, but of the triangle type. But even weirder it was holding 20° angles in the wings...
Greys were actually aboard the craft.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ebe51

The difference between animals and people is that we can not talk to the animals. It's not within our capabilities. If indeed we could, I'm willing to bet that PETA and many other originations would prevent the "tagging" of animals. Also I'm sure if they could the people "tagging" animals would tell the animals what they are being tagged for. I don't think your analogy is fair. I think a fair analogy would be is if the more educated people of the west (USA) started going out in the jungles and began drugging and tagging uneducated tribe people. Would they have the right to call us evil?

Perhaps abductees are being told why they are being "tagged", but they're incapable of comprehending what they're being told? I'm not speaking from first-hand experience or anything because I don't know if I've been abducted, although I don't believe that I have. I imagine it is a very surreal, terrifying, and confusing experience so far removed from our mundane realities that up would seem down and black would seem white.

Who was it that said if we were ever confronted by a civilization far in advance of our own their technology would be indistinguishable from magic?
It's possible they're trying to talk to us but we just don't have the faculties to listen.

I don't think we know enough to slap the "evil" label on a race of beings we haven't even been able to prove exists.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ebe51

You've watched too many conspiracy Zeitgeist/Loose Change-type videos, ha ha...

But seriously I think I know what you're talking about (if you're talking about the Illuminati), but I'm not sure where the greys fit in. I guess that's part of where I'm coming from, I'm not sure the Illuminati understands them any better than we do...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Interesting theory...
Do you think the Reptilians are Sitchin's Annunaki? If so were the greys around before or after the Annunaki genetically engineered us?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

....Like a movie that brings together disparate elements of the plot in the end.

I haven't watch this movie yet, but I have a good book written a few hundred years ago with an ending that starts out with a great deception follow by whole bunch of nasty events leading to good ending for some and bad ending for others.

What book are you talking about btw? The protocols of the elders of zion (I think I got the title right, I've only read about half of it)?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Interesting theory...
Do you think the Reptilians are Sitchin's Annunaki? If so were the greys around before or after the Annunaki genetically engineered us?

Well it's really not my theory but pretty much with what I have come up with.

And yes, the Annunaki is how the Reptilian Agenda is refered to.

Speculating about the past and what was here and what not is very dangerous. And i wouldn't go too far with that.

But you have signs in history everywhere, you have serpent worship, you have the egyptian gods, Mayan influence... i think there was some great Annunaki influence into the believe systems.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

A lot of Sitchin's stuff makes sense to me. Ironically, I find the existence of Planet X the hardest thing to believe of just about everything he argues for.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Duality

I am not sure what to make of the greys. I recently read some interesting stuff regarding the greys' connection to The Watchers, one of the oldest creator gods known in the annals of occult history. According to many, The Watchers are the original fallen angels, or Luciferians; others believe that they are neutral creators who spawned other generations who became the fallen ones. It is believed that The Watchers created the greys. Here is a site I found that is interesting to read about this (but you can do your on google search).

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I don't think your analogy is fair. I think a fair analogy would be is if the more educated people of the west (USA) started going out in the jungles and began drugging and tagging uneducated tribe people. Would they have the right to call us evil?

I think the answer would be yes.

Yes, that's a better analogy.

And you're right! The 'west' would never "go out in the jungle" and "drug and tag uneducated tribe people"...
The 'west' just had them all killed and their villages burnt/bombed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join