It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did John Connally kill JFK?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

"Did John Connally kill JFK?"

Interesting thought. Unfortunately I do not see anything clear enough in the film the would prove this. I appreciate the connections you made with Connally and the other suspects. Someone besides Oswald was clearly behind all this. I've even seen videos that hint that Jackie was in on this as well. What was she reaching for at the back of the limo after the shooting? Was it to conceal some sort of firearm built into the limo? Was it a piece of JFK's skull which flew off and went the wrong way? Was she trying to get help from any Secret Service agent? Did she fear for her own life and was trying to exit the limo in an unusual way?

There are thousands of questions as to what actually happened. The only way we will ever get the real story is to travel back to that day and see for ourselves which is not likely.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You might be looking at the wrong person, my friend...

Who profited from the shooting:
Nellie Connally became Governer of Texas and
Was appointed Secretary of the Treasury after John's death

Who Outlived Everyone?
She is the last surviving member of those that were in the Presidential Limo, including the SS agents.

Who made the most scathing comments?
She was so hard-core that she made this comment about the assassination:

"It's the image of yellow roses and red roses and blood all over the car ... all over us. I'll never forget it. ... It was so quick and so short, so potent.", she said reportedly flashing that famous wry smile. (2003 interview)

Who knew precisely when the shooting was going to start?
She apparently knew Precisely the time of the shooting, since mere seconds before the first bullet hit she quipped:

"Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you."

Who has a mysterious, even hidden past?
Her early history, schools attended, or anyother background information is curiously missing from the Web. In fact some people think there were Two Nellies.

Who has the look of a stone cold killah?
Finally, look at this picture and tell me this is not one of the world's greatest agents and assassins.

Rumor has it her real-life exploits form the basis of this character.

I'm sure you can see the facial resemblance.

Remember the lesson of the cinema - It's always the person you'd least suspect.

(The above is offered entirely tongue in cheek and no diss to the honorable Ms Connally.)

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I dont think he shot JFK.

I DO think he was part of the cover up.Ill try to find the info a little later.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A critical and detailed examination of the various clips leads to several conclusions:

The driver turned and with his left hand pointed a pistol, an automatic, not a revolver, over his right shoulder and pointed it at Kennedys head at the exact moment that Kennedy head exploded. Watch the film and the left arm of the driver a dozen times and you will get it. THAT is why Jackie was determined to get out of that limo: She knew that shots were being fired at close range and all she saw was no secret service around the car ( they had been calloed off, as we all know ), and she did NOT retrieve some piece of skull and sit back down, as one poster said!! She was dragged back into that car by the only Secret Service agent able to get to the car AFTER all the damage had been done, of course.

Jackie was physically returned to her seat by the agent. The driver had the gun in his left hand and in the confusion got a shot off. Jackie was curious because Connolly was reacting to his injuries by this time as well..grimacing and turning..no wonder she looked at him. The President was grabbing his throat as a bullet had passed thru there and hit Connolly as well. Then when the driver shot Kennedy, Jackie for the first time feared for her life and tried to bail out of the trap..she knew instinctively, as anyone would, that they were sitting ducks geting picked off, and no security was stopping it.

I will admit that one part of this bothers me: I cannot see a recoil from the postol that is plainly obvious in the drivers left hand as he clearly reaches his left hand across his body and over his right shoulder and points the pistol. I would expect to see a recoil and some smoke..unless the gun were some special CIA device withj extreme air power and or a silent firing capability at normal length. In any case the driver for SURE turned to his right and pointed a pistol at Kennedy the same moment that the big shot hit him from the front/left and snapped his head back.

There is too much film that clearly shows the driver acting out the way I described it to call it an anomaly..but still too many questions needing answers.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I made a video to see if it helps.

Watch Video

In the video, you can clearly see Connally open his jacket with his right hand and put something inside with his left.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by stompk]

[edit on 28-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ITSTHECIA

If you had a conspiracy, it might take less people in on it than you might think; at least in sheer numbers. You'd just need a 'controller'.

However there are a minimum of 'agencies' that would have to be 'in the pocket, complicit or paid off, or bribed, or promised favors, etc.

Look at the people involved in the story who did well after the event.

One of the most complicit Secret Service agents was made an inspector, one of the most coveted posts in the service.

One of those around that day became President.

Others continued on and got re-elected and then got Presidential Appointments.

Some probably got pardons.

I figure you'd need at least partial control of:
1. local police force
2. secret service
3. high ranking military
4. billionaire industrialists, oil magnates
5. executive branch of the gubmint

If they hadn't had the military, then they wouldn't have had the right leverage in the hospital and operating room.

Without the local police (or at least the ability to make them stand down) it would be difficult. If you could find key positions that would be complicit, then that city would be ideal.

You'd also need a way to bribe or scare or blackmail the family because they'd have the ear of the media.

And you'd need a way to keep the lid on things and feed the info to the media and prevent them from being near the crime scene (putting them several cars back in the parade).

Without the oil magnates, you wouldn't have the bankroll. (rumor has it that it cost 5 billion all told).

Military got more money in the budget and the forces were increased in 'Nam.

Looks like the conspirators covered everything. They even managed to get help from the CIA (Allen Dulles hated JFK), and from the FBI (JEH hated JFK).

Only thing that's puzzling was the Secret Service. I get the feeling they probably played off their idealism and them being 'team players'.

You get a military guy, a vice president, CIA and FBI in the same room and they call the SS guys in and 'talk to them' then they'd start to realize that maybe JFK -was- not a good thing for the country. A few strategically placed lies ("he's selling out to Kruschev..."), and comments ("anyone not in on this is a traitor to their country and constitution...") and the SS guys get on board. They're the ultimate patriots.

anyway, 2 cents...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
eyewitness

I read your post; watched twice and well. I can very clearly see the driver with his hand just as Kennedy is hit again. I can't make out a pistol but it does seem to fit that it was; apart from the missing recooil which you also mentioned.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by umbr45
eyewitness

I read your post; watched twice and well. I can very clearly see the driver with his hand just as Kennedy is hit again. I can't make out a pistol but it does seem to fit that it was; apart from the missing recooil which you also mentioned.

Watch it some more..and concentrate on the driver. It clearly shows his left hand come around by his right shoulder as his head turns, and he extends his left hand over his right shoulder and points the gun. It is clearly a auto with a squared shape and flat top..he then pulls his hand back. It is all too clear: I can stop the tape right when he has the gun extended and it is beyond a doubt. Why would anyone reach around like that with their left hand in that motion for any other reason? There is none. The pistol was in his hand and when the shots started he looked around and took his shot. Jackie bailed and the rest is history.

If you look very closely, you can definitely see the difference between the top of the head of the agent in the passengers seat and the pistol in the left hand of the driver. The driver makes a definite movement and if he did not pull the trigger and the fact that Kennedy's head erupted at that exact moment is a coincidence, it was only because he assumed that the job had been done already. Had the rifle shots missed he was the failsafe who could have claimed that he thought he was trying to swivel around and protect the President but his gun tragically went off, striking the President in the head. Not a great story but a last resort if all else failed. Kennedy HAD to die, and right there.

But in any event, if you examine that film over and over and spen some time with it, I promise you that soon you will see the natural motion of the driver bringing his left hand around his chest and turning his head to the right and looking over his right shoulder as he brings the pistol in his left hand around to the top of his right shoulder and points it right at Kennedys head. The ONLY reason that I do not fully believe that he fired the gun is that..again..I see no recoil and see no smoke. It COULD be an exotic weapon supplied by the CIA but more likley it was just a pistol and the driver was prepared to use it if need be.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Before jumping on this kooky driver shot 'im bandwagon, you might want to visit this site, umbr.

www.jfklancer.com...

There's a trick of shadow and perspective where your eye looks at the arm, but the illusion is caused by the chrome door trim and the arm.

HTH.

In fact even when you're convinced it's a trick, if you stare at one part of the illusion, it looks a lot like some kind of L-shaped metallic object. But then when you focus on the whole demo, you see it's the arm and the door frame.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
After watching several videos including the one below, I don't see how anyone in the car could have been the one to kill JFK. This video expains that the killer was in the sewage drain in front of the grassy knoll.

Once again this is just one theory which may turn out to be false.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Cool Vid.

I've always thought that it was either this storm sewer or the storm drain maybe both, from which shots were fired.

In addition if you line up the alleged 'hole' in the windshield with JFK and then track back, it may line up with the matching sewer or drain on the other side of the symmetrical pergola.

The shot from the GN would find JBK in the way when it lined up with JFK and the conspirators did not want to injure the popular first lady.

So that shot was probably a decoy. It was near enough to the drain to cause a plausible location/distraction and there was also a get-away opportunity via the RR tracks. (see Ed Hoffman's account).

The only problem with a street level storm drain is the duration of the sight picture. Was the president in sight long enough for at least minimal tracking to allow zeroing in on the target given the angle and narrow opening.

The angle is perfect, the location is near perfect and the concealment is nearly perfect, as well as opportunities for a get away to the Trinity River.

Too bad he didn't show any diagrams with a sight picture and time how long the limo would be in that arc. If it was under 1-2 seconds, it's not clear if that would allow enough time for someone to line up before squeezing off a shot.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, well, well. It looks like someone brought a flash light to the attic. I will give you the pieces, the puzzle is your responsibility.

Executive Order 11110
Federal Reserve
Secretary of Treasury

In order to show your commitment, sometimes your hands need to get dirty.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Before jumping on this kooky driver shot 'im bandwagon, you might want to visit this site, umbr.

www.jfklancer.com...

There's a trick of shadow and perspective where your eye looks at the arm, but the illusion is caused by the chrome door trim and the arm.

HTH.

In fact even when you're convinced it's a trick, if you stare at one part of the illusion, it looks a lot like some kind of L-shaped metallic object. But then when you focus on the whole demo, you see it's the arm and the door frame.

NONSENSE!! It is no trick of light and no door trim ..I have examined this film a hundred times and the driver takes his left arm and crosses it over to his right shoulder with a pistol in the hand. His head turns to the right as he points the gun. At that exact moment the Presidents head explodes. The driver takes his hand back and turns his head away at the same time.

There are many naysayers out there who claim all sorts of stuff: That the other agent up front had shiny hair, and a flat head..give it a break. you can CLEARLY see the driver take his left hand and turn and point a gun at Kennedy the moment that the Pres. is hit. I do not know if the driver fired or not, but there is NO doubt that the driver had a pistol in his left hand and crossed his left hand across his body and p[ointed it at Kennedy. That mus one can see with open eyes and the film slowed down.

If you want to disblieve the truth, thats OK..many people cannot handle such a quirky way to insure a hit..but the film does not lie..and the arm and hand cannot be mistaken for parts outside the car on in the car..no way.. You have to watch it closely over and over until it sinks in..but you will get it if you stick with it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blaqmyst

Thanks for reminding me.

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.
Another overlooked aspect of Kennedy's attempt to reform American society involves money. Kennedy apparently reasoned that by returning to the constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest. He moved in this area on June 4, 1963, by signing Executive Order 11,110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the traditional Federal Reserve System. That same day, Kennedy signed a bill changing the backing of one and two dollar bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S. currency.

Source

I don't see how the Secretary of Treasury ties in though.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

I see the driver turn around, and possibly he has a gun, but any secret service agent would. I don't see the gun flash.

Second, Kennedy was hurting before the driver turned around. How do you explain that?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
How do you explain how long it took the agents in the front seat to turn their heads? Take a look and time it. There are gunshots..Kennedy is grasping his throat and jackie is concerned and trying to comfort him..the Connolly's are just reacting and beginning to move in reaction to John Connolly's grimacing and turning to his left as the bullet that struck Kennedy from behind hit him also.

STILL the driver had not even turned his head..nor had his companion next to him!! Finally, the driver moves his left hand across his body and turns his head to the right as he brings his left hand past his chest and up to the top of his right shoulder. At that exact moment his head is swiveled to the right, and his left hand with pistil in it is pointing at Keennedy's head just six inches from Mrs. Connolly's head and the Governor's head was about 9-10 inches to the left of him.

The driver immediately pulls the left hand away and back across his body the INSTANT that Kennedy's head explodes. This MAY be coincidental: The driver may have seen that the head shot was successful and that his shot was not necessary. That would account for the lack of a recoil and a flash or smoke witnessed on the film. Or, and more unlikley, he did fire and the gun was specially equipped for as much silence as possible and a round suited to the close in job needed..holow or whatever.

I am no munitions expert, but you be darned sure that the CIA had at that time some pretty James Bondish stuff trying to kill Castro and it is not beyond the realm of possibility that the driver had such a weapon..although I admit it scores last on my scale of likleihood. But there is NO DOUBT that the driver turns and points a flat topped pistol over his right shoulder at the same moment the shot hits Kennedy..slowed down the timing seems to indicate that the driver DID fire, as the reaction is immediate..but the lack of a flash ( suppressor ?) or substantial recoil ( air powered?) makes one wonder.

In any event if you watch the film enough times it will sink in: I have changed hard core skeptics by insisting on playin it and examining it in detail over and over,..everyone so far has finally gotten it..IF they spend some time really doing the work. It is there, and apparent.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The link that says it is not the driver does not show Kennedy whilst the driver turns around- the driver turns around once briefly before turning around again. I can not be sure whether the video clip in the link is the first time he turns so I shall not use that to proved the driver did nothing.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
In my opinion this video What Really Happened at Dealey Plaza (youtube link) show some solid evidences.

The headshot couldnt be fired from the front....since the outer hole would be bigger due the bullet fragmentation caused from the impact in the back of the head.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

In 1971 there was man who was appointed by Nixon to be the Secretary of Treasury. Manchurian Candidate? I apologize for the edit but I remember another thing about the Executive Order. Lyndon Johnson first action in office was to dismiss this Executive Order. The murder was to send a message to all Presidents in the future to stay in your garden and do not trespass in the land of bankers.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by blaqmyst]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

The bullet which passed through Connally's right forearm, breaking his radius bone, passed through the President's neck first, according to the SBT. It passed through the right side of Connally's torso and then entered and went through his right forearm while he held his hat in his right hand. After exiting his arm, it traveled into his left thigh. Holding his hat in his right hand, his right thumb would be pointing in an upward direction or in a "top" position. The break in the radius starts at the top of the bone (with the thumb pointing up) and leaves at the bottom. The direction of the break runs from the front of his arm, or closer to his hand, toward his elbow. If you were standing on pavement in front of the limousine, facing the passengers, the direction of the break is right to left. The angle is severe.

This is inconsistent with a bullet traveling through Connally's back on his right side, and ending up in his left thigh. The direction of the break in his radius is exactly the opposite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join