It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if The U.S. acquired alien tech. on the moon, is it reasonable to suppress this for reasons of natio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't like covering up the existence of UFO's. Let me make that clear, if they exist we should be told the truth! However, when the asrtonauts went to the moon and not only found evidence of past civilizations but, their technology as well i think it would be prudent not to mention it untill we had collected that technology. It would seem to me to be vital to our security to do this. Tt could unleash a space race to the moon that no one could really aford and possibly give alien tech to enemies of the united states.

[edit on 11/26/2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I could see it being better if we told everyone nad let the Russians and the chinese pay all those millions to retrieve it, then we could steal it from them.

It's the oldest trick in the book.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
It would seem to me to be vital to our security to do this. Tt could unleash a space race to the moon that no one could really aford and possibly give alien tech to enemies of the united states.

In case you haven't realised, unleashing a space race is a good thing. Any steps to get us off this planet are good steps to take. Healthy, spirited competition with peaceful intent to prove who has the bigger ego should be most a most welcome race.

Why can't we afford a space race? We can afford to spend billions on missiles and their delivery systems. Convert the evil military use, to a peaceful use - simple, right?

Who are the enemies of the Unites States? Calling names is not the best thing to do. Seriously, if you're talking about 'terrorists' being enemies, then you need to realise that they don't come from any particular country. In fact, they're more likely to be presently sitting as distinguished members of your government and every other government around the world. You elect your own worst enemies.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

I like the way you think. That is certainly what they do to western countries. its a lot cheaper! But, the gov. has been able to keep at least this one thing secrit for along time. they should keep it up.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Activly spending to understand all the aspects of space is a good thing! But, a space race may not be. i would triple or more money for space exploration. As far as defence spending goes, thats why we have government! That is goverment #1 job and most basic concern.

new topics

top topics

join