It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Guides or Demons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Perhaps having a cappuccino, lounging around the galaxy, juggling a few nebulae.
Just killing time. Or eating a goat...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5144a4196be2.jpg[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/2/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

hahahaha mint sauce no question thats gold.. just the look of apathy on the cheetah is perfect for the line.

yeah who knows maybe they left and never came back lol.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In summation, the mind is not meant to be totally open.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You have to realize that these being vibrate on a different frequency than we do. For whatever reason, you were able tomake "physical" contact with this being. It sounds like to me that what you experienced was your bodies reaction to encountering another frequency. It's sort like being electrically shocked. Demons? I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
In summation, the mind is not meant to be totally open.

You never filled us in on what occurred.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I would HIGHLY recommend playing music in the background as previously instructed. I however have a fan going in the room, and when I cant hear it anymore I try to focus on it...should that fail I have a "Safe word" of sorts that I think about to help pull me back in "Me"

I would also recommend mediating with someone to watch over you. Since you are a "Beginner" (not meant to insult you) someone with a bit of experience there can help and often times protect you as you mediate.... Ive also hear of mediating with a partner to help guide you around but there is limited i know about that...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Ever since I can remember, I enjoyed meditating and focusing on my third eye in hopes of opening my mind. I have succeeded. But now I am still ignorant to the spiritual/astral realm. to make a long story short, i have had experiences coming across both perceived good and bad "spirits" or beings, if you will, while meditating deeply.

The past 2 nights at roughly 3am, i have seen (with my third eye/vision), a pair of eyes very close to my face or atleast appearing to be while on the cusp of sleeping. I then saw a hand reached out slightly cupped as if asking me to go with "it." during this experience, i don't remember any sound just an intenst "tingling" sensation accompanied by this vision. the first night, i was afraid and turned on the television so the tingling sensation could cease by having my mind distracted.

Last night, i reached out and grabbed this "beings" hand in my third eye/vision and the tingling sensation became so rapid and intense that it really worried me. I could no longer hear anything in the room i was in as i was totally focused on this being/spirit/whatever it was. In my vision, i had to let go of its' hand because i was fearful again for whatever reasons. it actually felt like i was about to go somewhere. as i lied on my bed, a continuous thought kept running through my mind that whatever this was deeply wanted to show me "something." Do you have any idea what it might have been that it wanted me to see? I know i'll be able to contact "it" again tonight at roughly 3am by reaching that state of mind again.

Very interesting you wrote this. Why do you want to open your third eye? I have the similar vision, even after I have opened my third eye and was no longer actively meditating. It was a vision because the setting of this vision was in my room. At this time of my life, I was struggling to come to term with certain historical aspect of a people and how I should understand morality in the present context. My intention for this woman was grossly twisted and misinterpreted by people around her and me. Anyone here a big fan of Richard Wagner? The Ring saga? I was Siegfried literally. It was painful.

Anyway, a young man appeared by my bedside. I saw him. His entire face and hair. He was radiating with golden light. He didn't need to convince me to follow him. As soon as he said something I always wanted to hear, that he was going to help me to talk to this woman (maybe he or she are related by blood). In the vision I literally jumped out of my bed and grabbed his hand. He took me to places and made me to realize I have to focus on a larger picture then myself. My attachment to this woman must be put on-hold or he would take care of it. My duty now is to the nation and the country. The last place I went with him was inside a bus. I was trying to stop an Army general from driving it. I yanked him out and I was doing the driving instead.

I woke up and expected to him next to my bed. He wasn't there. He appeared to me in my dreams many time but this vision was no dream. After this vision, I felt my load has been lightened. I began to continue my life. My life was on hold because of my attachment. While I was continuing my life, I felt that this young man was taking care of my attachment to this person. He needs to do what he needs to do. I felt that he was my friend.

Not sure maybe that's the reason why one should have a good reason to open the third eye. When spirit does appear, you won't hesitate.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think it is something demonic. 3am is the time when satan appeared to christ the morning of good friday.3am has become known by exorcist as the bewitching hour. When demonic activity is at its highest.
3pm was the time of jesus' death, jesus being the son, or messanger for god, it would make sense that 3am would be the time for demons.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CandiceZ
I think it is something demonic. 3am is the time when satan appeared to christ the morning of good friday.3am has become known by exorcist as the bewitching hour. When demonic activity is at its highest.
3pm was the time of jesus' death, jesus being the son, or messanger for god, it would make sense that 3am would be the time for demons.

Demonic is better then angelic, you will find that out soon. No this jesus was actually crucified at 9am as stated earlier in the thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Come on with this 3 am crap, what about the different time zones, what a joke.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Every word you said is true! The Lord's Prayer definitely works. I've also found that asking the spirit to confess Christ is another good litmus test. It's extremely important to fortify your astral self too. I've been involved in a few spiritual encounters where they didn't want to leave. If that's the case, you have a fight on your hands.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join