It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Guides or Demons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ever since I can remember, I enjoyed meditating and focusing on my third eye in hopes of opening my mind. I have succeeded. But now I am still ignorant to the spiritual/astral realm. to make a long story short, i have had experiences coming across both perceived good and bad "spirits" or beings, if you will, while meditating deeply.

The past 2 nights at roughly 3am, i have seen (with my third eye/vision), a pair of eyes very close to my face or atleast appearing to be while on the cusp of sleeping. I then saw a hand reached out slightly cupped as if asking me to go with "it." during this experience, i don't remember any sound just an intenst "tingling" sensation accompanied by this vision. the first night, i was afraid and turned on the television so the tingling sensation could cease by having my mind distracted.

Last night, i reached out and grabbed this "beings" hand in my third eye/vision and the tingling sensation became so rapid and intense that it really worried me. I could no longer hear anything in the room i was in as i was totally focused on this being/spirit/whatever it was. In my vision, i had to let go of its' hand because i was fearful again for whatever reasons. it actually felt like i was about to go somewhere. as i lied on my bed, a continuous thought kept running through my mind that whatever this was deeply wanted to show me "something." Do you have any idea what it might have been that it wanted me to see? I know i'll be able to contact "it" again tonight at roughly 3am by reaching that state of mind again.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i have started reading "The Projection of the Astral Body" by Sylvan Muldoon and Hereward Carrington but this sucker is over 300 pages long and i don't think i will find the answers by 3am tonight. Any help or input, of any kind, would be much appreciated.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is trust your intuition. In times of contact, where the lines of black and white are blurred, your intuition is usually your best tool. If you really feel that this entity is just there to show you something, why not take the ride? On the other hand, if you do feel some sinister emotion surrounding this thing, I suggest caution.

You will know if its your spirit guide; its just something you understand to be true.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

Doesn't sound demonic to me. It seems like you are at a higher stage of awakening. The tingling you feel is likely your body reacting to what it is not familiar with. More than a few people have encountered spirits, and were filled with fear, hearts pumping. This is fairly uncharted terrirtory for you. I wouldn't worry about it. We are often surrounded by a variety of entities, but are entirely oblivious to them.

This state of mind you are entering makes you more aware of these entities. You are more intune with their world when you have this mindset. Perhaps the being you are encountering at 3am is sensing this state in you and investigating. It is not often they have this opportunity to give a message, or a sign.

By grabbing the creature you likely startled it. In turn, it startled you. Your body, again, reacting to what it does not know, and the spirit being was very likely surprised, and reacted in turn.

All in all, doesn't seem like typical spirit guide activity to me.

I wouldn't be afraid of it. Also, in case you are wondering about the 3am appearance, perhaps that's the only time you're in this state. Also, understand that at certain times whole hierarchies of spirits become more active. There are spirits for each hour, mind, and second. But that is a topic for another thread.

Just relax. When first confronted by what we are unsure of, we are often nervous this follows through in human relationships as well. Keep us posted. Should anything take a rough turn, let us know.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have to explain my history first. During an intense meditated state...About one year ago, i believe i sensed royalty. True royalty. I believe royalty on Earth is a cheap knock off of real royalty...aka the Gods. I came into contact with them while having my vibrational state reaching literally an uncountable state. I felt like the crown of my head was vibrating so fast that it was infinite. When I came into contact with what I call real royalty, I couldn't see anything but a Golden Light. I was afraid, so afraid that I wished my hardest to return to my more natural, albiet, duller state. They allowed me to do so, but when i returned to what i refer to as the "Lincoln Logs World" (because that's how simple and insignifant our world is to the other realm) i felt scolded like a child. I am a 25 year old young man who really felt like i was a 3 year old sent to the corner of a room and i heard a voice (it could of been my own out of fear) say "never again." i feel like they wanted me to go to their side or to show me something.

ever since that experience, the most powerful experience of my life, my 3rd eye has been wide open. i must note that when i was feeling scolded, in my third eye i saw hands sewing up my mind. i felt like i was given all the answers i could ever want and when i re-nigged on my offer, an argument ensued and some spirit allowed me to go back to my normal state.

We live in this world filled with technology but we really do live in a Lincoln Logs world.

I do not dabble in the occult, unless you call reading up on "hidden knowledge" as the occult. Since that experience, I have invested in roughly 50 books from Breaking Open the Head to the Foods of the Gods trying to gain knowledge on what I experienced. To this day, I can not comprehend what occured.

And this is why I was leary/fearful of these beings that I sometimes see while being in that state between sleep and being awake.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

It sounds like you are on to something here. Am I correct that you are meditating just before sleep? I may be mistaken, but I thought meditation is not to be done at a time when you are sleepy. You might want to try your excersize while sitting up, also to keep you from falling asleep. Have you tried this at different times of the day to see what happens?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i have not. i usually always do it late in the night near 2 or 3 am. as you can tell, it will be the same time frame tonight as i am not ready to go to bed yet and it is nearly midnight here in chicago. it is always at night and it is always in the early morning hours (midnight to 3am) that i have these experiences. i find it "easier" to come into contact/or balance at night than during the day for whatever reasons.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It sounds to me like you openned up a floodgate of information you werent expecting. I remember what my first OOBE was like, it was grand, until the cosmos started to pour into my brain and heart, I was overwhelmed.

It was a good, albeit scary, experiance, but I learned to take is slowly after that.

I dont think whatever it is that your seeing is negative, I say so long as you feel comfortable, see what it has to offer.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Again, this is simply my interpretation of what happened.

Every now and again we end up in different states during meditation. You reached a high enough level to catch the eye of some entity(ties) and they decided to raise you up and give your some information. However, it was too much, too fast. We're used to this small world, everything has an order, and a place. At the higher levels there is no seperation between the desk, and the floor, and you for that matter. Your mind was not ready to expand that much.

It's like never stretching in your life, and then leaping into a full split. Your mind was forced to expand. Your mind, used to this dense, small world wanted to maintain control of this information you were presented with, but at their level, it is infinate, flowing. Because everything is interconnected, and very plainly so at that level, instead of just learning about the chair, you learned about the chair, the bear, the grass, the glass, the sky, those guys, the trees, the bees, the birds, etc. You were frightened at what you were confronted with.

Meanwhile, on their side, they know that sometimes, people who reach a certain level can handle the information presented to them, however, you weren't quite ready to make the plunge. Your mind could not longer control and label everything. If you could just accept and observe, you would have moved well beyond this state, and to something else. But it was simply too much, and you retreated. The entities tried to hold on to you, a little more information may have allowed you to accept what was coming in, but then it was decided that you simply were not ready for it, and you were sent back.

The feeling of being scolded was likely mostly internal. The spiritual side of yourself was so close to fulfilling what many spend lifetimes to achieve and never do. Meanwhile, your denser side, your lower mind is deathly afraid of it. Confronting what it simply could not understand.

In reading your account, I became aware of what you experienced, in a feeling sort of way, and though what I experienced here was fractional compared to what you went through, it was enough, I believe, for me to interpret.

This being the case, part of yourself is deathly afraid of the spiritual side of things. The lack of control you experienced is simpy too much. It's like being tossed around in the ocean during a hurricane. You felt helpless.

Such is what a number of us experience in death. In death, encountering the vast power of spirit, it can be terrifying.

However, I still would not be concerned with the entity you are meeting. It is funny, arrogant man thinks he is the peak of evolution, but we are as frail as ants. safety is an illusion. We are marching around, ignorant to the fact that our every move is being watched, and at times, manipulated by forces beyond our understanding.

There are, however, worse things you could have encountered.

btw, meditation, and searching for hidden knowledge is the practice of the occult. Many search for years hunting for an experience like you describe. What you experienced was truely the definition of hidden knowledge. That occult understanding is saught after by everyone who plays the game.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It could be demonic. Demons use 3 am because that mocks the Trinity, and because Christ is (alleged) to have been crucified at 3 pm.

Does it frighten you? That could be an indicator also.

You need to have someone in your area investigate this thoroughly.

You cannot get all the answers you need over the internet.

DO NOT LET THE ENTITY LEAD YOU ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU ARE SURE!

[edit on 11/27/07 by Zane Zackerly]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The whole 3am business is always misconstrued to be something sinister that turns out to not be based in fact. Most recently thanks to the movie Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Devil's Night is considered 3AM because of the large number of deaths that occur from around 3AM to 5AM, nothing demonic about it. Just think about the various things that happen in the early morning hours; bars are recently closed, people driving tired/ drunk, etc.

Yes it does say in the bible that Christ was crucified in the third hour which would obviously be 3PM which has led to the urban legend that 3AM is a time of heightened demonic activity, but if people did their research 3AM would be 9AM in Hebraic tradition.

No one has ever thought up a good excuse for time zones either. Is Satan like Santa?
I think I'm on to something here....

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

the astral realm isn't a evil free zone. It's not the evil one's you can feel that you need watchout for. It's the evil one's that try to confuse you through desires and manipulation that you need consern yourself with.

They often seem very knowledgeable, and they want to "help" you without a reason given.

I'd hope you'd understand, the unknowing you might free is the confusion of the phyical world slipping through to the astral realm for you.

Depending upon the "spirit guide" well over half the "guides" are trying to take you in the wrong direction.

Good luck with all that.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Welcome to the astral with all its oddities

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Do YOU want to touch that hand or is it the will of that entity that wants -you- to touch his or her hand? Ask yourself why you want to touch that hand, will you as a person become a better person or is it the entity that will get something from you that it doesn't have in the beyond?

The entity just wants to touch a human being so it can feel alive again. But will you feel alive when you touch that entity? Howcome you don't hear any sounds? Because there are no sounds in the beyond. What will the entity want after it has touched your hand? Maybe touch your head? Or your entire body? Be sure to have at least some background music. If you can't hear the music anymore it means you are forgetting your physical body hence you forget to use your ears and that means there's an entrance to your brain which you should use yourself and no one else.

ps. about the "3 AM" thing... if you believe in it than that belief itself will give more power to any entity that is not in the living world. Ask yourself rationally why there is something special about that time compared to any other given time. It is only your belief in it and that is an entrance for entities to feed on your living energy (or attention).

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Abused]

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Abused]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
posted on 3-12-2007 @ 10:54
posted on 7-6-2009 @

Funny how I came across this thread after 2 years

I have entities following me, got them reduced down to about 7-9 of them but that could be legions?

It used to be hundreds of the feckers, just told them to leave, they have, but afew still sticking around

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I met my spirit guide. He was just a Demon, I rebuked him in the name of Jesus and the Blood of the Lamb.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I've run into a few "demons" during meditation, and they're tricky bastards.

They can be friendly and illuminated and enlightening and everything else, but they invariably turn mischievous. Once you accept them into your trust, they reveal their true nature. That doesn't mean you're possessed, it just means they pulled a fast one on you, which is what most demons do. It's how they get their kicks.

As I said, I've run into a few such demons who approach with this aura of wisdom and enlightenment, right. You can challenge them right away, call their bluff, tell them flat-out that you know they are demons; or, you can allow them to enter your trust. Some of them do convey a tidbit of enlightenment, and you can still kick them out at any point, just like evicting your lazy, good-for-nothing brother-in-law, okay, who divorced your sister but he's still living on your rental property.

Okay. That was a little personal, but you get the gist. Demons can be useful, and demons can be evicted when they outlive their usefulness.

Don't make the mistake of equating all demons with The Dark One, okay? Demons and angels are very similar creatures, they just work for different agencies. And there's a hierarchy of demons, from those you can summon and banish at will to those who kidnap you and must be exorcised. These latter are extremely rare.

I myself do not summon demons, and I usually call their bluffs — both on the astral plane and on this Earthly plane of existence. They're tricky bastards, but they're more annoying than dangerous, for the most part.

Now, I've used The Lord's Prayer on demons before, and it definitely has an effect. The Lord's Prayer, of course, is the prayer that Christ Himself advised us to pray. Those are Christ's words, except for the ending, which is a Catholic add-on.

The response of demons to The Lord's Prayer?

Well, some demons become furious and even violent when the words are uttered. Some demons laugh and mock the prayer.

But I'll tell you this: By the time I finish reciting The Lord's Prayer, the demons always retreat. I don't know why, but it works.

Give it a try.

If the entity you encounter is a divine being, it won't mind you praying The Lord's Prayer. If it's a demon, watch it's reaction.... There will be anger, mockery, derision, but that tricky bastard will vacate the premises.

In my experience.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Do you have any idea what it might have been that it wanted me to see? I know i'll be able to contact "it" again tonight at roughly 3am by reaching that state of mind again.

This is a definite spiritual contact of some kind, I've experienced the same thing.

My advice: GO WITH IT, let it take you. You'll be terrified at first, but you'll get your feet under you and you'll gain a lot of spiritual experience in the process.

Remember, though, to recite The Lord's Prayer... For some reason, the dynamics of which are totally unknown to us, the utterance of The Lord's Prayer does evoke the Power of Christ.

As in The Exorcist, right? "It is the power of Christ that compels you!"

You know, atheists can spin their wheels and talk their trash, but they quite simply are ignoring the FACT that there is a supernatural element to our existence. Too many people have made reliable contact over thousands of years, yet the secularists want to pretend that we have everything under our human control here on Earth.

An absurdity, on the face of it.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hello, anyone survive?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

it would seem they have not
2nd line

top topics