It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Tonight working at her hair salon, a guy came in, sat in her chair with sunglasses on and waited 20 minutes for her to cut his hair. In the middle of cutting another persons hair, the guy goes "I don't want you to be afraid of scared". He said he was a messenger, a median, because my mom believes in physics and goes to a lot of physics. She did not know who this person was, she has never met him before.

After he told her that one of her grandfathers was trying to give her a message for the past few days and TONIGHT, would be the night he would do it. He told her to take a pad of paper to bed and a pen because she would be writing things down. He told her not to be afraid if she woke up with things written down on the paper. She always sees her relatives in her dreams.

He told her about her past and told her he saw her as a child and knew it wasn't her daughter (my sister). He said she had a rough Christmas last year, which she did, and this Christmas would be , and to just get it...but the next Christmas from there on will go smooth and great. He said her life is changing right now, and it's time to change it.

The past few nights our dog has been under her bed crying while being wide awake.

What is this? It's really weird. Who is this guy? What is he here for and why is he coming into her life?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Alright you done scared the crap out of me and after showering I'm posting now.
Sounds like she needs to see some more psychic's to find out who this guy is and what his intentions are. I'd also have me a gun under my pillow while the dog's crying underneath the bed.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
why the hell would anybody put a GUN under their PILLOW?

Back on topic:
Anyway, if this guy has told her not to be afraid, then i'm sure it will be okay, if she doesn't seem frightened or what-not, as for the dog, well animals are very 'tuned' in and can probably sense something unusual, but i'd just suggest to hang in there...

As for the suggestion of speaking to another psychic, i think that's probably a good idea, as is meditating...

[edit on 25-11-2007 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Maybe she should put the pad and pencil by her bed and see what happens.

Who can know what this is all about?

Maybe with more information it can make sense. If the "messenger" is correct more will follow.

Dogs instincts are pretty good. If he is hiding out under the bed I don't think it is a good thing going on.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Anyway, if this guy has told her not to be afraid, then i'm sure it will be okay,

Sure, I guy she doesn't know tells her not to be afraid if she see's words written down on her note book while she sleeps. OK! That's your opinion there. I really hope everything is ok and that her Grandfather's actually does contact her. Just suggesting that alot of people can get information about someone and tell them they know about them. Hopefully this is not the case.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Okay that's my opinion, but surely it's better than sleeping with a GUN under your PILLOW....

Why not just wait and see what happens instead of gun-toting and being paranoid about stuff...

Oh wait, I just realised your American...

kidding...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Why is being American bad? I don't say anything about any other country so why do you make that comment.
Anyway, maybe something good will come from the pad and your mother, you & your sister will be just fine. Goodluck to your family Tom.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
reply to post by mr-lizard

Why is being American bad? I don't say anything about any other country so why do you make that comment.
Anyway, maybe something good will come from the pad and your mother, you & your sister will be just fine. Goodluck to your family Tom.

I didn't say anything about Americans being bad... All i was doing is making a comment on your suggestion of sleeping with a loaded gun next to your head, I thought 'who on earth would do a thing like that?', then i realised you were from America....

I'm not insulting you, but back here in the UK, we have a saying, whenever we hear about something mental happening over there in the states, we say 'well it is america'... You guys are a bit crazy.

Anyway, back on topic, I don't think anything will happen to the OP's mum.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Do you live in a small town? Is it possible for your Mom to ask around and see if anyone knows who this guy might be? Could someone be pulling a prank on your Mom?

I wouldn't be alarmed - if this guy is legit and has a message from a deceased family member, that's pretty cool! If he isn't, and if he just happens to know enough about her (maybe from someone who knows her) it sounds like he's just trying to reassure her that all will be well.

I don't think she should be fearful ... the message was positive so regardless of the source, that is what she should focus on.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You would think if he really was a legitamate psychic or medium he would have given her his card, or at least his phone number so that she could call him.

First of all I would make sure her home is very secure. Make sure doors and windows are all locked at night. I'm glad she has a dog to alert her to trouble.

He could be legit though and that could be very interesting. Did she try it yet? I agree that meditating might be very helpful here, but if she hasn't done it before it might not be so easy at first.

Personally, I wouldn't go to another psychic to ask about this guy. If your mom goes to a lot of them regularly, and in particular, if she discusses her grandpa then I would say it's pretty likely that one of them "sent" this guy, just to get her freaked out so that she would start going back to them (and of course give them more money).

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Light some candles, light some sage, and ask Good spirits to protect your mother's home and your mother. the dog thing is right on. who is to say that parakeets or whales can't see demons? I'm just using that as an example to drive home a point that just becuase us humans can't see/sense/or touch something doesn't mean it really isn't there.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think the person who said another psychic might have sent the guy was correct. Also, had it been me cutting his hair, I would have saved some of it for DNA evidence, should something funky happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Great idea about saving the hair! Why didn't I think of that?

Now I know there are people more paranoid and precautious than I am

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by philosopherrose

Hey, that is pretty funny in a sad sort of way isn't it? This is a crazy world, and I think I have watched one too many CSI episodes!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Uh, only hair with a root has DNA. Hair clippings would only be good for something like drug screening, or maybe race identification.

Just wanted to point that out - carry on.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

I would totally agree. It seems that this medium guy said that everythings ok, then his motives are not nefarious or negative. Intereesting though, hope evertying turns out ok. Try to always think positive thoughts, and if you guys feel negativity or someting dark or shuddering where you are, try to engulf your mom and yourself in white light, for protection

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
in order for it to be good for a drug screening, the hair needs to be one and a half inches long. just an FYI.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Hey, I really appreciate you pointing that out. So if need ever be, I shall yank some out of the persons head.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Alright, nothing happened that night in her dreams.

But I forgot one thing. As she almost finished doing his hair, he began to giggle and laugh as if somebody was telling him something. He told her she said it was going to be a busy night...which she had indeed said when she went to work that day.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Text

SOME PSYCHICS ARE NOT PSYCHIC

We have a new store just opened in our little town. its called "THE PSYCHIC PALACE" i spoke with this woman for about an hour--afterward several people asked me if she was really psychic--my answer was "NOT A DAY IN HER LIFE"

you must know that there have been many fake psychics teaching human nature to their offspring for many generations on down--i tend to refer to them as "Gypsies" they KNOW what to say and how to say it--but they are NOT NOT NOT psychic. these people remember what you have told them--this is their gift--a good memory. and i think your Mom has been seeing people (psychics) who talk to each other about what she has told them. that how this man knew so much.
I believe there are a lot of people who can see the past--or the present--or the future in a persons life--but beware of the fakes--they want you hooked on them--its a way to insure an income for the rest of their life--and their clients lives.
i have a way to check certain people out--and i checked this one particular man out--he is human. he works for psychics. now, i also checked out the people your mom goes to--only one does not want her "hooked' on their advice or influence. there should be a new recovery group for people hooked on psychics--"psyc-a-non"
as for the dog--he is sensing a STRANGER--or STRANGE influence in the room--not necessarily an evil influence--it scares him--maybe your Mom can put the dog in bed with her and stroke his head and talk softly to him and re-assure him--"ITS OK"
now, i also checked on this STRANGER OR STRANGE THING--it is NOT her grandfather. some of these psychics are "using" this spirit. it is there at their request. i would not go to these people anymore--not even to find out what it was all about--maybe thats the whole purpose--to get your Mom to come back to see them (its an INCOME for them--not matter what--its only MONEY to these people--please keep that in mind)
i HOPE THIS ALL COMES TO A HAPPY ENDING SOON--PLEASE KEEP US ALL UP-TO-DATE--OK?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join