It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 Days Later

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I saw this movie and tell you the truth its 1 of the best films i have seen this year, quite scarey but not like a horror fest.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yes it is very reminisent to the Night/Dawn/Day Dead trilogy.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I liked it too, but I have a thing for zombie movies

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's one of the movies sleeping on my hard drive, just waiting to be seen...

I hadn't heard a lot of good comment yet, but I might finally give it a chance...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That was the worst movie EVER. It wasnt scary whatsoever and the story was just plain stupid.That was a waste of 3.50$ and 2 hours ill never get back.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I like zombie movies and this movie SUCKED. It was just dumb. Not enough zombie scenes. This could've been so much better with sucha good concept. Overall, it was a disappointment. If you want good horror, rent a Japanese horror flick. Now, those movies will upset you.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Errr CF it wasnt really a zombie movie as i said in my original post O.K i should've said it was the best British movie of its genre i've seen.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Errr CF it wasnt really a zombie movie as i said in my original post O.K i should've said it was the best British movie of its genre i've seen.

I thought it was a great movie. I even Have it on DVD.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ocelot yeah same i 've seen it twice.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
28 days later was an unscary and pointless film. why does everyone think its great? the main characters were stupid i mean why waste time writing out hello in material when HELP is a damn sight shorter.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
28 days later was an unscary and pointless film. why does everyone think its great? the main characters were stupid i mean why waste time writing out hello in material when HELP is a damn sight shorter.

Ermm the point of saying hello was to get the help he needed.
Cos he was exactly in trouble at the time.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by drunk]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
That was the worst movie EVER. It wasnt scary whatsoever and the story was just plain stupid.That was a waste of 3.50$ and 2 hours ill never get back.

$3.50? I went to see it on a date, on a Saturday night. With popcorn and everything it came to be about 20 dollars. And the best part was we went to see it the first week it was out, without the new endings... So I only saw the one ending. I thought it was okay, I mean I've seen worse (Resident Evil).

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
There were different ending?!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
yea 2-3 but they were absolutly rubbish get the dvd its packed with xtras

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I only have it on VCD and i dont have DVD player

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i thought it was hilarious... that and house of 1000 corpses are just great for a laugh... not scary at all though. old alfred hitchcock movies were scary...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
i thought it was hilarious... that and house of 1000 corpses are just great for a laugh... not scary at all though. old alfred hitchcock movies were scary...

Are you insane? how could it have been funny? i watched Alfred Hitchcocks "The Birds" now that was funny, birds getting pissed with humans!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
it was okay, interesting story, the effects were cool, but not quite scary enough for my taste.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
If you want good horror, rent a Japanese horror flick. Now, those movies will upset you.

I liked the movie alot, but I have to agree with the Colonol here, rent "Versus".

But my all time favorite, is "The Evil Dead".

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
$3.50? I went to see it on a date, on a Saturday night. With popcorn and everything it came to be about 20 dollars. And the best part was we went to see it the first week it was out, without the new endings... So I only saw the one ending. I thought it was okay, I mean I've seen worse (Resident Evil).

I live on Andrews Air Force Base...they are WAY cheaper there. $3.50 is adult since im 14...and kid is $2.50 i think...

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join