It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else experienced a technicolor experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have twice in my life experienced a majorly oddly beautiful experience. I was playing frisbee with my best friend in 88, we were pumped and hitting our marks like the big hurt. Another time was on Kelleys island with my girlfriend, riding in a golfcart traversing the island. Besides the color, there was a fabulous feal of love. Best I can explain, the colors 'came alive'. My best friend, and my girlfriend concurred the perception.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yes...but I'd always blamed it on the 'shrooms that I'd eaten immediately prior.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Rofl nos, no shrooms involved or other illicit drugs. Been there, done that. Stopped that. No drug could have come close to the feeling of holistic love we felt at time.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I was just about to say "yeah the one time I did acid was all in technicolor" haha

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Heh, heh, heh....yeah, those days are gone for me, too.

But to your question, I've never experienced quite what you described. The closest that I could come would be that at times certain things in the environment can sort of "stand out" from everything else. It usually results in a rather uncomfortable feeling and I've always likened it to something along the lines of what Sartre described in Nausea.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Have you heard of the drug Oxycontin?

You're on it, not becaise you're a druggie but becuase the brain naturally produces it. The chemical is what gives rise to the feeling of love. But you must have been super pumped to see Technicolor.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I could accept that except for the reality that my buddy and girlfriend felt it also at same time during the experience.

top topics

join