It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in US Air Force commercial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
My thoughts are.... this could be some type of small arms being fired off in the distant background from the ground creating the streak. Not sure if we have weapons that don't leave some type of trail (smoke etc.)

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

looks like a cricket or beetle using wings in the rear half to fly. The illusion of great speed is accomplished because of perspective. The bug only flies a few feet, but if you imagine it as a craft moving across the whole sky it looks really fast.

Obviously an insect. Good eye, but don't waste too much time on this.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Wow, that was very fast! Haha

I remember seeing this commercial on TV, a panasonic commercial one, advertising about the new television, everything was related to humanity (hockey players, cars, helicopters, etc.) except then I noticed there was UFO, a flying saucer......definitely could be implying that some of the UFOs are man-made, too.

But again, in this video it could be anything....

[edit on 25-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It appears in eight frames,

This is the first one:

See animation (slow motion)
img143.imageshack.us...

IMHO, its speed is apparent: it simply appears when is already much close to the camera,
and what appears to be a long distance are just some feet.
IMHO, is an insect.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I watched the video. That is amazing. I watched it almost frame by frame, and whatever that object is, it's flying pretty fast. I don't think it's a bug, because if it was a bug and was close enough to the camera to be seen, I think it would appear larger.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Great job on that animation!

That really gives one a better perspective. If it wasn't for the speed that we see in real-time, I would definitely lean towards missile test because of the shape and trajectory -especially since this video was probably shot at some type of military test site.

However, missile theory only makes sense if the vid was sped up. That said, I'm still not completely sold on the bug theory, but I definitely haven't ruled it out either.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here are some things that some of you didn't get from the video since you might not have listened to the guy talking.

EOD used a counter-charge to blow up the IED.

EOD doesn't call in air strikes to destroy IEDs.

This last part is just a hypothetical one, but you'll understand after I say it.

Why would any aircraft come directly at friendly forces and drop a munition? Wouldn't you think it would come from the side and do this?

Now that we know this factual information all we got left is this very out of focus fast moving object.

Why would it be out of focus? Since we know the camera was focused on the car any object that is around the same distance would be in focus and everything else, closer or further away wouldn't. Was this object ever in focus? No.

So this leaves one choice, a bug.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think the animation proves its not a bug. The object starts very small and gets much larger. It is obviously coming from behind the target vehicle and towards and to the right of camera. The still photographs that were enhanced on page 1 would show a resemblance of a bug, if it were a bug and they do not. Still undecided IMHO.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Why would any aircraft come directly at friendly forces and drop a munition? Wouldn't you think it would come from the side and do this?

Because it's an Air Force commercial.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

I don't understand your reply. What would a commercial have to do with a smart way to drop munitions?

I still think this is a bug and can't begin to imagine why a UFO would fly over a routine EOD operation that was being filmed for a commercial. That is if there are aliens or humans that have UFOs. Are they are hoping for a few sconds of fame on a commercial?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
I don't understand your reply. What would a commercial have to do with a smart way to drop munitions?

I still think this is a bug and can't begin to imagine why a UFO would fly over a routine EOD operation that was being filmed for a commercial. That is if there are aliens or humans that have UFOs. Are they are hoping for a few sconds of fame on a commercial?

Editing.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Yeah man!!! seen it. whatever it was it was really moving! good eye. thx for letting us know exactly when to watch for it, otherwise i would missed it for sure. good job.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well there is a cut between the object flying past and the detonation..

I'd say its just a plane and they've sped up that small slice of footage.

even if it was as mundane as a bug(or plane) theres still nothing to see here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join