It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Could Be So Beautiful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Saved From Hell

Rev. Howard Storm's near-death experience

Everything seems so screwed up lately, the more I try to research why things are so terrible in the world today.... the more gloom and doom I find. Topics such as 2012, End Time Prophecies, New World Order, Global Warming, Secret Societies, UFO Disclosure, our food supply tainted with chemicals, the complete and utter failure of the United States and some Christians to lead and help mankind to evolve and protect the Earth.... It just goes on and on.

I have completely withdrawn from society. I only see the futility of any type of hope. My faith has been whittled down to the thought that God and religion is only a mind-state meant to pacify our subconsciousness of the reality that we are only a biological mass of flesh and bone. I was just going to ride out the current scenario of doom and gloom until my death. Then nothingness.

What was I going to do... I am only one person? What can I do to change things? No one is going to listen to me. What could I possibly say or do to change things? So I gave up. I simply went through the motions of living. I love my kids and family and try to do all I can for them, but as for mankind... I felt that there is no hope.

Then a few months ago I was directed to ATS from a Google search about Nostradamus. There was a post by RiotComing about Project Camelot (bless you Riot). I went through the whole site, reading through every interview because the videos had somehow been hacked or removed. The interview with David Wilcock and The Law of One teachings really caught my attention. The small ember that remained of my spirituality seemed to grow and it become stronger the more I read about The Law of One.

While reading through one of David's blog entries I came upon a reference to Howard Storm and his Near Death Experience in 1985. His experience so moved me and radiated in my spiritual consciousness a hope that I had long ago suppressed.

So I pass his story onto you now. I hope that you may find the same glimpse of hope for our future that I found. Our future could be so Beautiful if we can only find a way to break loose of the shackles of hopelessness, material greed, and return to the path of love, service to mankind, and protecting Mother Earth.

Bright Blessings to all who hear this message. Together we can change the world for the better.

Rev. Howard Storm Index

An Invitation to Hell from Strange Beings

A Rescue from Hell by Jesus Christ

The Therapy of Love and Enlightenment

Learning What Happens After Death

The Future of the United States

"The United States has been given the opportunity to be the teacher for the world, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The United States has been given more of everything than any country in the history of the world and it has failed to be generous with the gifts. If the United States continues to exploit the rest of the world by greedily consuming the world's resources, the United States will have God's blessing withdrawn." Howard Storm

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There is hope. Jesus is coming back, and it will be after the earth is cleansed.

As for the Us, this country is ancient egypt all over again. Its even on the dollar, the satanic pyramid. So this country was never with God from the beggining, but a freemasonic satanism type of God.

peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yankeerose, one more thing. Please dont lose the faith, im telling you that great is the reward for keeping your faith in these satanic times.

Also be care and watch how the world works. Once Gods chastisement comes, all the blames will come on believers, even if we are innocent, when God chastises this world for its sins, the blame will come on us.

I remember a couple years ago, I saw a movie about Moses, the ten commands, and I studied it carefully and noticed some evil inclinations infused into the movie.

Firstly, the ones who run the media, dont care for God at all. They will give you the impression that they are of the old law by not playing Christ movies during easter.

They always play ten commands because the are antichrist.

Secondly in the new movie I saw, when God attakced Faro for his evil hardened heart, one of the egyptians said.

" I think your God is a cruel God "

They kind of twisted it to where the nad guy was God, and the good guy were the evil slave mongering Egyptians.

So its all one in the same plan to bring antichrist arrival.

They give you the impressuion they are of the Old law by producing this movie, and they really are athiestic antichrist minded people.

Im telling you, we will be put in prison and so on, for no reason at all, but they will sort of put us into the category of the (terrorist) when God punishes the world.

And the world will back them because nobody believe in sin anymore.

so all blame will go on us innocent people who try and live a peacful christian life in poverty and suffering.

This injustice coming I cant even put in words what will be done to us, the ones who follow the true teachings of Christ.

Just keep praying for the world and governments that the age of antichirst wont be as bad as the prophecies say it will.

peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thank you so much or your beautiful post.... I was beginning to think that no one could hear what I am trying to say.

I realize now that with out my Faith, I had no Hope. But with Faith... all things are possible. I have no reason to fear the future... because my future is with my Saviour Jesus.

This knowledge has freed me from my self-imposed prison of silence and ignorance. I now want to reach out to others who are as lost and overwhelmed with doom as I was....

Have FAITH... live your life in service to others instead of self... stay POSITIVE... look for the beauty and blessings of each day... do not tolerate darkness and injustice.. and most importantly... PRAY!

Thank you again... Bright Blessings to you and yours.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Our future could be so Beautiful if we can only find a way to break loose of the shackles of hopelessness, material greed, and return to the path of love, service to mankind, and protecting Mother Earth.

The message of Christ stated in ones own hope and words. Beautiful.

Lord hear our prayer...

Change is in the wind...

[edit on 28-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you HiFi....

Evil humans worship in darkness and secrecy because they know their beliefs can not survive in the Light of God! They are ashamed to have their family and friends find out that they worship Evil. These same idiots have planned and orchestrated these current times for many years. Their goal is material wealth and the enslavement of humanity. They planned it all so methodically... to bring about terrible earth changes while they hide underground in their survival chambers. The same chambers that are made and paid for by the very people they lock out and leave to face the destruction the Evil ones have wrought.

People who have never felt the need for spirituality, religion or God... are suddenly searching for answers. Wouldn't it be ironic if all these horrible distractions and perversions that are occurring in the world right now... only end up serving God by bringing souls who are searching for answers into the realm of God's love and light?

Pure genius, and a wonderful way to turn the tables on evil... lol

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I've seen the future. There is no "could" only will.

The future will be so beautiful. Or, the future is beautiful.

Love, the truest nature of love, not the lost meaning love, returns to mankind. We are our brothers keepers, and all of the days of your life you'll be taken care of in the hope you'll do the same. There is no longer anything to fear and none to hate.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thank you for you post Incarnated...

May I ask a question of you and the other members here?

Knowing what I know now that I have regained my faith... am I expected to expose and fight evil? Or do I mind my own business and just try to make the people who are around me happier?

History has shown that good religious people will be tortured and murdered if the masses do not respond and fight the true evil that will enslave them. When I think of WWII and the Holocaust I wonder how Germany was able to do what it did. I think of the "good Germans" who either condoned or were to afraid to speak out about Hitler's Mater Race plan. I think of the Jew's who seemed to willingly be lead to slaughter without a fight.

I see so many indications of the same thing happening in the world today. So many "good Americans" allowing the slaughter of so many innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan. So many middle eastern people being slaughtered by their own leaders and protectors.

I want to fight injustice and evil with righteous retribution... but does that not make me part of the problem then?

So what is a Christian to do?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I read the whole thing Howard wrote about the near death experience.

Thats actually . . astonishingly close to how I could imagine post life. Especially the being lured into "Hell" or being destroyed portion, and the description of God and the "Light Beings" as he called them.

The watching the life in front of the eyes bit .. again .. sounded spot on .. how material stuff didnt matter much. This reassures me because Im one of the few people in this world that tries to be nice and polite, i go out of my way to be.

I hold open so many damn doors, I couldnt count them all.

Somehow when I was a very young child, like so young that i was forming my very first memories, probably 6yrs old, I thought for some reason that in the end times, the workers of the Devil would be forcing people to take the mark and if they didn't, they'd cut their head off right then and there and often times this viewpoint in my thoughts was from a spectators view so they'd people watch. And they wore things on their faces, usually black masks, but not really like the "classic european" "ku klux" pointed top style, more like a balaclava ski mask type deal. And looking back on that memory I can't for the life of me figure out where it came from, just that I had it since I can remember having memories.

Then I came to this big realization on radical Islam when I started seeing this dream play out on my television and computer screen over and over again.

I'm still trying to make sense of it. The "smart, atheistic scientific man" would probably tell me it is a coincidence and that naturally a child would imagine evil men in this way. But the resemblance is just too similar. The removal of the head was a major thing, it was like the main point of the memory, that and the people doing it had dark coverings on their faces.

And yet, the way that guy Howard said that the Light Beings told him that any religion that brings you closer to God is the best one, despite he himself being a Christian, is great. That is exactly how I'd see it, and I do see Muslims and Jews and even people who didn't necessarily believe being redeemed in large numbers.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Knowing what I know now that I have regained my faith... am I expected to expose and fight evil? Or do I mind my own business and just try to make the people who are around me happier?

The idea of "fighting evil" is a falicy.

First off its drawing assumptions of what "evil" is and that is evil.

Secondly it's conflicting, and trying to fight/conflict evil is like trying to put out a house fire by throwing books of matches.

The only evil you should ever focus energy on is understanding the evil within yourself. Everyone has it. Rout it out of you and then you'll see an improvement in the world.

What is evil? Evil is only that which is unwanted by God. There is no great battle between good and evil, for it is already decieded.

If a person is possesed by evil, confused, lost, turned inside out, how is fighting going to help?

In the end, all will be made right for those that follow the light. Feel bad for those that get it wrong. Feel sorry for those who are confused and lost within their consciousness. Feel sorry for those who do evil things to others, for they are all your brothers and that's all the sympathy they will get.

Love your enemy.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
What is evil? Evil is only that which is unwanted by God. There is no great battle between good and evil, for it is already decieded.

Right, I agree. Evil is a creation of God, he didn't necessarily directly will it into existence, but he gave some creations too much free will and some chose this path of evil. God knew this would happen and planned it, so that there would be a temptation against men in the world until the last days. This brings the trials of life that we grow spiritually through.

Evil is a tool. I call into evidence the book of Jobe I believe? The guy that that was a good Jew, prayed all the time, but Satan asked God for permission to test him, though not do direct physical harm, and God agreed. This is perfect example of the Devil being used as a sharpening tool. So Jobe lost everything he ever had, material wise, and still didn't crack, and now is in Paradise. But my point is .. God interacts with Satan, commands Satan into action, tells Satan what his parameters and limits are.

Satan's followers are all the genuinely evil, rotten, rude, sadistic people in the world with an unmistakable, undeniable, thirst for death, violence, torture, and so forth. Killers and such that do not repent. They just want to do bad things, and God loves them so much he allows them to exist after death doing what they enjoyed so much on Earth, being evil. Note the "foggy human like beings" that were luring Howard further into the Fog and then attacked him. These are lost souls of the unredeemed, and this is what they like to, the same thing they were doing in life except now unmasked, which is to cause spiritual/emotional pain, injury, torment, and destruction. But in the physical world they had to hurt the people physically to gain this.. after the passing of the flesh their purpose is all too clearly revealed.

But do not think satisfaction and a "pleasure" is beyond the damned. Clearly in this depiction they very much enjoyed attacking and picking on the guy, Howard. He noted they seemed to be thriving off of it. Obviously this is it right here, they have to inflict pain to cause themselves satisfaction or pleasure, much like in when they were alive but may not have known it was the true reason why they hurt everyone. And these will languish in Hell until the new guy shows up, then do what they can to hurt him the most to gain the most satisfaction from it. Once that is over, they probably start back into a frenzied perpetual slaughter fest between them all, a blur of people ripping each other to pieces, constantly.

Who wins, who loses? It matters not .. once the person thinks they've been ripped apart, like Howard did, once completely ripped apart they'd experience regaining all their "fake flesh" back, just to have it ripped / burnt off again by other guests. It actually sounds like a pretty accurate Biblical depiction, and I am for the first time seeing it realistically. I have impressed myself.

[edit on 11/29/2007 by runetang]

[edit on 11/29/2007 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow... you have all been so wonderful and kind to me with your posts. I am in awe of your knowledge and comprehension of what I am going through and the questions I ask. Thank you all so very much.

The testimony of Howard Storm concerning his Near Death Experience is the bridge that helped to allow myself to reconnect with God. I felt so unworthy of God's love and forgiveness. Now I feel like I need to catch up in a hurry, but that is only my own need to make amends for the time I spent hiding from God's Love. I need to make sure that when I make mistakes, or do something wrong... that I do not allow myself to to loose my faith again because I have failed to live up to God's expectations. This is a battle of personal will and strength that I pray will become a way of life for me. It is not as easy as it sounds. If you are so inclined, I ask for your prayers that I might draw on your strength to help keep me on the true path.

Thank you again, and Bright Blessings to all who read these words.

new topics

top topics

join