It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Countdown Reaching End at Midnight

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The countdown found on a supposed Al-Qaudia web page is nearing its end to the "bombing of NY with a nuke". Here is the link. www.spiritoftruth.org.nz...

-Brandon

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by pntballpunk]




posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pntballpunk
The countdown found on a supposed Al-Qaudia web page is nearing its end to the "bombing of NY with a nuke". Here is the link. www.spiritoftruth.org.nz...

-Brandon


You might be interested in this thread on 02/02;
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yes, I've seen that thread I just made a new topic because I felt it is very important and it might turn out to be a tragic event.

-Brandon



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've been following this since it was first posted here on ATS. I origanlly thought it was going to be on the 2nd, but now I see the timer has not yet expired. So now, I will await the moment of truth.



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
ok strong IF here but IF something were to happen, say nuclear, why was there nothing on media outlets about it, aside from the net I have not seen anything on the major networks. would this not be a big gamble, not mentioning anything even if it is false. I watch alot of news broadcasts, no questions like There has been alot of talk on the internet.yadda yadda nothing, not even just to discredit it. The media, in my eyes, is supposed to bring you the news,investigations,stories etc. I mean something that could possibly take out an entire city and don't mention anything about it!!!!
Someone PLEASE prove me wrong



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Exactly 1 hour to go. It is 11 pm Eastern Time in US. 12 am it expires. What silly little games are they playing now? Tsk tsk..



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
RISK... The Game of World Domination... With Kramer and Newman of course



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
1 hour? The timer on the site says 3 hours still. I guess they didn't want to start a panic. They probably think this is another false threat and that Al-qeada is just trying to spook us. And when/if something happens, I think we know WHO to blame it on.



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
ok strong IF here but IF something were to happen, say nuclear, why was there nothing on media outlets about it, aside from the net I have not seen anything on the major networks. would this not be a big gamble, not mentioning anything even if it is false. I watch alot of news broadcasts, no questions like There has been alot of talk on the internet.yadda yadda nothing, not even just to discredit it. The media, in my eyes, is supposed to bring you the news,investigations,stories etc. I mean something that could possibly take out an entire city and don't mention anything about it!!!!
Someone PLEASE prove me wrong


Would they report it if they received a message or would they sit on it ?



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
They'd sit on it. No way they'd tell us, unless they were like 100% certain. even then, they'd probably just try and get all the "important" people out.



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   


Would they report it if they received a message or would they sit on it ?


Im sure someone has had to have said SOMETHING. But would it send everyone into hysteria if they did report it?



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
ok strong IF here but IF something were to happen, say nuclear, why was there nothing on media outlets about it,
Well, something like a big impending terrorist attack being reported on major news networks doesn't seem likely, after all, I doubt the government wants the population to panic.

If the intelligence agencies of the U.S. had foreknowledge of the Sept. 11/2001, why was this not reported on major news networks to alert the public? Be very wary when you have such alerts on the internet about terrorist attacks. Some could be true, others just an act of "terror".



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Huh..... It says "Time Is Up" did anything hapen?



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I still have 48 minutes and 8 seconds left



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
if there is an attack planed, it would be politically useful not to give the public warning, so the "we were viciously attacked at x:yz PM by bzy group suddenly and without warning" statement would carry more weight, allowing for more manipulation of the populous just as after 9/11



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
They'd sit on it. No way they'd tell us, unless they were like 100% certain. even then, they'd probably just try and get all the "important" people out.


so true. the government cares nothing about the common people. in their eyes, they just take up space



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It's a stupid idea to post such a website on the internet. Wouldn't that "secret" attack be burnt to the public via internet users?



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here is a question.

Say NY is nuked yadda yadda
Bush declares Martial Law

Would there still be an election, or would Bush remain in power till whenever...
Reason I ask is that, what if GW wants another attack on a very large scale, would that keep him in power?
PS:35 minutes 55 seconds left

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
It's a stupid idea to post such a website on the internet. Wouldn't that "secret" attack be burnt to the public via internet users?


but without mainstream media coverage, the general public would be left in the dark. i think they needed to post the site to try to get people to believe they have the capability of such an attack.

t-minus 24 mnutes EST



posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Here is a question.

Say NY is nuked yadda yadda
Bush declares Martial Law

Would there still be an election, or would Bush remain in power till whenever...
Reason I ask is that, what if GW wants another attack on a very large scale, would that keep him in power?
PS:35 minutes 55 seconds left

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]



Funny, I still have three and a half hours left.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join