It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the women who won't have babies - because they're not eco friendly

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
reply to post by criticalunity

...and there's zero proof of any of that. Try again.

Yes, I will try again, because I did not design my post for the layman, irrationaly closed-minded skeptic, who just denies everything that contradicts the program of 'the norm' which the media molds for us ; who would be one of the people laughing at the ones who 'just knew' the Earth was not flat. [SNIP] Ill call Coast to Coast AM, & many people will know about the site, &spread the word... - Then it become the norm that everyone knows...

Sorry, young grasshopper, but there is more proof regarding everything I stated, including the seemingly 'far out' reptillians, than they had against Monica Lewinski. (Don't laugh at me for mispelling her name, I pay more attention to serious issues. I have been researching the alien manipulation of this planet for 6 years now, after initially getting into all of this because I was DEEPLY concerned with the RAPING of our planet by pollution, capitalism, etc... I was going to be simply an 'environmental activist' , until I foundout about the Disclosure Project, & all the secrecy & clean technology being hidden from the public arena... - Then there was 911, & I don't just repeat opinions of 'therorists'. Some people have theories, but when Icke & others are stating FACTS, such as the Sumarian tablets containing irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrials not only infulencing our societies, but interbreeded with us, creating a hybrid race, that evolved into government, banking & media that controlls us & is conditioning us on ever level. There is more proof than I can shake a stick at; Look at the geneological records of everyone in power, going back thousands of years, you see that it is the same friggin family;the brotherhood. - Now what are you refering to by 'any of that'??? I guess everything I've said? Do you know that I am highly skeptical myself, not gullible, nor naiive at all? - I'm sure if there was an ET attack right now, you would be demanding the millitary for protection, & you wouldn't believe the government could be behind it, like the followers of the official 911 story. - And so would I. - If I lacked an open mind, & if I was so hard-headed to have the audacity to believe my thoughts were absolutely correct, & that the world was perhaps, not exactly like I thought it was, & if I had not learned there are Alien reproduction veicles made by reverse-engineering Alien Crafts, UFOs, & they plan to very shortly stage a fake attack, & they will, unless the majority is warned of this possibility, & by the looks of the high level of ignorance & media control, that won't be happening, so thanks to people like you, we may just as well stop trying, because we are doomed, due to the STUPIDITY of not recognizing this 99.9% possibility that the desire to control the population, to condition people with this bULL about a carbon footprint, so people like this woman can go & condition us further to make us believe that WE HUMANS are dirty, & are destroying the earth with every step we take, (that's pretty much what the 'footprint' concept' envokes, & IT IS WRONG. - We don't have to burn oil for energy, nor should people deppend on cutting down trees! GEES! Find something else to whipe your *ss with! You should practice the motto of this forum; Deny Ignorance!
Humanity has been around for thousands of years, & in the beginning, all ancient civilizations described their 'gods' as being reptillians, & humans were not polluting , because that was for later in the agenda, when a one world government (complete tyranny) would be achived by many simultaneous means, such as fundedterrorism, degradation, etc.

MOD EDIT: Removed advertisment

[edit on 3/20/08/20 by junglejake]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry if I was a bit rough on ya, I just cannot stand it when people automatically say 'There is no proof' - There is no proof that the government is 100% human, & that there is no proof the government is not keeping clean technology that has been develloped with our tax dollars for 60 years, & that they are manipulating us with news stories like this to make us feel pathetic, small, dirty, & agree that 80% of us should die to 'save the environment' ... BECAUSE there is undeniable PROOF that the above has been proven to be TRUE. -one only has to look at it. - I see you have opened your eyes, for you are looking at this forum, that's a first ,but you also have to LOOK, & listen to others; Opening your eyes is the first step in waking up, but it's not enough, young man.

- There IS an irony here though; The only problen with there being large amounts of people (who could have ZERO impact on the environment if they let us) is that there are so many more people to have an oportunity to access the truth, then they must have the courage to look at it, & then get over the 'will piss you off' part of "the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off." - Just checkout this document; (the biggest secret) - It's a GREAT read, & no, I'm not advertizing the book; That is done just by reading it, & Icke has given permission for electronic distribution, because it's a form of advertizment, like downloading Mp3s, and how Alex Jones has End Game on Google Video, etc... criticalunity.org... (more to come, I'm working on it).

[edit on 28-11-2007 by criticalunity]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
It's good to see some have a sense of global reponsibility. It takes an animalistic ignorance to breed for the sake of doing so. I commend anyone that looks at the issue critically.

Yeah, I'm looking at this issue critically and my opinion is that she made up her eco-nazi spin to self-justify her actions and perhaps avoid taking crap from family, etc. for her decision.

After all, if she just said she didn't want the child because she didn't want it we wouldn't be discussing this at all. Seems now she may also qualify as a "publicity whore".

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

a pair of innocent eyes gazing up at her with unconditional love, to feel a little hand slipping into hers - and a voice calling her Mummy.

Where are those puking "smilies" when you need them...?!

"Unconditional love" my foot... A baby doesn't even know what "love" is.
She / he needs certain things to feel comfortable, and the ma-ma or da-da (it's both the same to them, y'know?) provides them.

Come to think of it... Do people - adults, fully grown-up people - actually believe that by saying ma-ma and/or da-da the baby is actually "addressing" or naming the mother and the father, respectively?
It's the opposite, of course: ma-ma, da-da, ba-ba are the ONLY sounds a young baby is able to utter.
It is only later, when the first two recipients of this lofty speech begin repeating these sounds, that the baby "learns" that the one with the milk is "mum" and the other one, whose function is as yet unclear, is "dad"...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Vanitas]

You cannot ever have been a (biological) parent to have written this. If you were, you would know what you wrote to be totally false.

After all, even a pet can communicate better then that with just a fraction of a child's brain power.

With this many people coming out and showing their hatred of children, the end of our species must truly be near.

[edit on 11/28/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
HA HA HA !!! Hilarious! - Truly a possibility, but it's also more of a possibility that this is all a downright conspiracy for the major changes to come... I mean, with the forces vaccinations, etc, THEY ARE AFFRAID OF LOSING, as Alex Jones says, but then again, they have so many ... tools to use against us, they shouls be quite confident; That is why I'm VERY certain of my above posts... - However; You may be right; This does play a role in conditioning, but it could be just a simple matter of her trying to have a good image, but from what I hear about her proffession, she's not any less of a hypocrit thann al gore.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would agree that the planet is over populated. If having a baby causes so much pollution, then can you imagine how much pollution even the most eco-friendly adult produces??? Sure we can not own vehicles, eat organic foods, ect... but we still produce natural waste, use up water, have to turn the heat on in the house when it's cold... So according to her own theory, maybe she should just commit suicide?
This would surely save the planet alot of grief.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SegaNerd

But oh no, not her. She no doubt considers herself a valuable member of society and the human race with much to contribute to both.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yeah, I was going to say the same, if I didn't have to waste my time with "Mr. No-proof" ... That person just does't know the definition of "unconditional' love... - Surely he doesn't even have a cat; I mean, my cat's love me, & I observed the mother with her kittens, & if that isn't a reflection of the love plennum of the universe, I don't know what is... - Also, looking at my cute cats makes me sadder than hell, knowing the end is nie, due to people still being IRRATIONALY skeptical, & laughuing at anything different. - Stop policing each other, STOP ! - And live your life by finding the truth out on your OWN, & don't be affraid to tell peple about it when you see that this stuff cannot be made up. If we live our lives PROPORLY, we will be fulfilled, & this 'going downhill of humanity's dignity can reverse direction. Ther eis NO argument that can prove huamanity is a problem to the planet, unless we DON'T wake up to the REAL issues that threaten us. - To have a truly global responsibility would be to .... WAKE UP to government corruption! - Government is a threat to us all; All this pollution is because of where they lead us, & there would be enough water for 50X more the amount of people on this planet if it wasn't all polluted with natural waste (crap) that really shouldn't be in the water. - It should be in the ground, with the goddam Reps, LOL

[edit on 28-11-2007 by criticalunity]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Her life.

Her body

Her beliefs

Her choice.

Provided she doesn't try and force her beliefs on anyone that doesn't already subscribe to them through manipulation, coertion or force then its;

End of story.

Yep, like she did not force her decision on her baby...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join