It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An extremely terrifying thought for Ron Paul supporters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
First and foremost I'd like to say that Congressman Dr.Ron Paul is a demi-god/saint/messiah in my eyes. IMVHO he is the only real hope for a free America and a more peaceful world. He is my personal hero.

But, I know our enemy. I know their strength, their reach, their brilliance, and the vast population they have engineered over the years.

And I was thinking... About the media smearing Ron Paul, about how they are so obvious about it, about how big brother raided the Liberty Dollar, and about how the respected doctor seems almost too good to be true.

And then a thought came to me that made my blood run cold...
What if he is too good to be true?

Think about this (and this is merely speculation)...
If Ron Paul actually became president of the United States, and he executed his plan, there would once again be a free America. The economy would boom, the value of the dollar would rise, personal liberty would be restored, the middle and lower class (the majority of the American public) would have more money and Wallstreet would have less, the drug companies, corporate tyrants and political fatcats would lose their strangle hold on us, and all the entities that seek to profit at the expense of the average person would be devastated.

And those of us who know better know this. Those of us who are smart enough to question. Those of us who see through their lies, to the corruption that looms behind.

And because we are this way, we are their greatest threat. We, the ones who believe in freedom, who believe in the idea of the United States of America, and the ideas of our founders, we are all that stands between them and total domination.

So what would happen if they took him out? If they marked him as a terrorist? If they imprisoned him?
We would revolt. And then we would be marked as terrorists.
And they know this.

By giving us hope and then openly, blatantly ripping it from us, they would cause us to act.

We would be right out in the open.

They would know who each and every one of us is.

What if they created him to do that?

Are they that brilliant?

Are they that evil?

edit: spelling and link fix

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Icon_xof]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Who are they? The NWO?

My biggest question would be if this was true and most if not all Washington was part of it, AND the vast majority of the population was duped by it then why hide it?

We would all be screwed since they would have all the power and we really could do nothing to stop them, and so I do not see a reason to keep this a secret.

Old Ron could run on the NWO ticket and win it with a landslide if all was true.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No, I don't think that the power players are that organized. They don't want RP in because that might signal a turning point in politics where the American people would refuse ti go back to the "good ol' boys" way when RPs time was over. There are just too many people that profit from politics the way they are.

But for a new grassroots movement taking shape:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what all entrenched political parties fear.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Even if thats the plan, there is little people can do. The alternative is to keep voting for one of the corrupt crooks and have no hope for improvement at all.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Who are they? The NWO?

I dont know...The NWO, A-men, illuminati, masons, the Bush administration, who ever it is is still anyones guess. We know they are there; they manipulate the media, poison us, drug us, murder us, create false terror, inflate the dollar, and cheat the people.

My biggest question would be if this was true and most if not all Washington was part of it, AND the vast majority of the population was duped by it then why hide it?

Because those of us who see them hide it are their targets. If they were out in the open about it then everyone would revolt. They just want to weed out those of us who see through them, the sheep are fine as they are.

Old Ron could run on the NWO ticket and win it with a landslide if all was true.

If he won then what would we have to revolt about? We would be pacified temporarily, until we discovered he was one of them, but we would still be here, exposing them and getting more people to fight for freedom.

Originally posted by NGC2736
No, I don't think that the power players are that organized.

Why not? They've already hyper-sexualized the youth of the country, murdered countless people with drugs, processed food, cigarettes and alcohol, they've staged wars, caused movements, brainwashed most of the American public, and countless other evil deeds to fulfill their plan of domination, all of which have required extreme organization, execution, and planning.

There are just too many people that profit from politics the way they are.

Thats exactly why people like us are a threat to them and that they would do something like this.

But for a new grassroots movement taking shape:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I too am a part of this particular movement (plastic wrap works wonders against the rain and snow)

Originally posted by Copernicus
Even if thats the plan, there is little people can do. The alternative is to keep voting for one of the corrupt crooks and have no hope for improvement at all.

Very true. If they are powerful enough than there really is nothing we can do about it. Thats why its terrifying.

Once again I'd like to emphasize that I'm not perpetuating this as fact, it is just the speculation of a possibility. Whether it turns out to be true or not, its good to be prepared for any outcome.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
excellent thinking, OP.

"they" are craftier than most of "we" would give them credit.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
secure online voting would solve the worlds problems.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Icon_xof

Interesting thoughts. I too am a RP supporter and often wonder how far they’ll let his increasing popularity go before taking some action. I don’t think they need to find out who knows the truth though, if you post such opinions on the web they know who you are already. They may want to find out who will actually do something about it though. And of course you’re right on with the terrorist label stuff. It’s just allusions and associations now, but it’ll be prisons and camps soon enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Even though Ron Paul is the best choice for 2008, he will never win because the average person is too stupid to vote for his policies that actually make sense. Actually, that depends whose voting machines you guys are using this time...

Ron Paul appeals to the intelligent minority, while other candidates are appealing to the ignorant masses. The majority wins, and the country, and the world, suffers.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that exactly....Ron paul has been doing better on-line than anyone else has...not to mention how much the man has raised! He's making history as an under-dog- lets just hope he makes history by winning the election and getting rid of all the greedy corrupt people that are running this country. He's the modern day Thomas Jefferson in my opinion. That man is a hero!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

Of course people who support other candidates may feel the same way about Ron Paul supporters, so who is right, and how is it determined?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This video does an excellent job of describing what may occur if Ron Paul wins.

top topics

join