It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles near AFBs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I know the topic of black triangles has been debated here many times, but the question that I have been increasingly asking myself and more so in the last year is, "Why are they always seen near Air Force bases?" I have been tracking all the reports of black triangles in Texas for two years now, and they are always in the Dallas, San Antonio, Fort Worth, Houston and surrounding areas. They mostly appear at night which is a good time for test flights. The bright glare of the big city lights is also perfect cover for them. I mean, who drives around in heavy traffic looking up, right? Anyway, I do believe they (the triangles) are man made. I live near and work at an AFB but it is only a training base. And it's too small to keep secrets. However, those of you near bigger bases might some day see something. My take is that they are ours. What do you guys think? Military or not?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi Hectorrmz,I am no expert on military aircraft
and i don't live near any afb's but I do agree with you in that I think they are ours.Lots of talk about the aurora over the years and more and more sightings of these black triangles(remember stealth also appears triangular)suggest to me that the usaf have a new super aircraft,how many years will it be before they show it to the public though.And even more interesting is what kinds of advancement have they made over and above the stealth fighter.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Indeed. As for disclosure of this new craft, it will be 10 plus years for sure.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The 'battle of LA' in 1942 seems to have involved a triangular object so if that's the case it's been a well kept secret for over half a century. I saw one myself in 1986.

If they're military it's odd that there's so many accounts of conventional military planes being sent out to investigate them. Also, where do they park such huge things secretly?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't know about the battle of L.A but isn't the F117 based on 60's or 70's technology? It would be perfectly plausible for a newer undisclosed aircraft to be in use to some extent by the 80's.

Why can't we all just not have secrets and try to out do each other with technology?

That would be so much more fun.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I keep coming back to the idea that the black triangles are not real crafts.

What about a stealthy UAV, flying higher, and to the side, using an experimental holographic projector?

There needs to be some way to explain the sightings over populated areas, with no attempt to hide - slow moving, lighted.

However a small UAV projecting the "Triangle shape" allows the reactions of the populace to be gauged? It also gives other gubmints something to try and duplicate, but of course they waste money since there is no actual craft?

Since it's not a real craft there's no danger (of accidental crashing).

I just can't seeing the military getting permission to overfly populated areas like that.

It's not an idea theory, but I think it has some merit.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I believe as I've said before that most of these black triangles are the aurora and the stealth would probably have been what was seen in 86(afterall they keep these things hidden from the public view for years before we find out what they are)As for the battle of LA>>>I never did say that all black triangles can be explained away by our own craft,the basis of their designs could come from somewhere else

top topics

join