It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora??????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
AHHhh Beautiful craft, kinda reminds me of my shotty CGI model of my FB-23 that now occupies my avatar.

Unfortunatly completely ficticious and computer rendered but I think the artist did a reasonable job, I couldn't do it!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Unless its capable of interplanetary travel, I hear the aurora has been mothballed for quite some time now. Satellites do a cheaper & a more efficient surveillance which was what the stealth aircraft was supposed to do; mostly, that is.

Your tax dollars at work

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

I don't know if the pics or the craft in them are manufactured?, but I can say I know of three sightings (not contrails) of a black triangular craft.

One from a trained RAF Aircraft Identity Observer.(I have his statement on video (appx 1995)) saying, he was deployed on board a particular British Navy vessel and during his watch, he spotted a group of aircraft crossing over the sea at appx 9000 ft a couple of of miles from the ship. As the group closed, to his astonishment he witnessed a StratoTanker,
(I can't recall which type he said it was (KC135R ?), but it was a right and left flanked by two F16 attack aircraft.

Directly behind the S Tanker was a perfectly shaped black triangular craft, which he drew for the camera. As a trained Observer he mentions it's his job to identify visually all known aircraft military, commercial and civil and he has never seen nor been trained to identify an aircraft like this one.

The picture he had drawn (compared to his drawn stato tanker) was about the same size as the pics articled in this thread.

The other sighting both photographed (fuzzy) (appx 1997) was captured on film in one of the US States. The other is a video of one Black triangular craft (appx 1994) zipping along at cloud level and poof -- gone!!

Dallas

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
the 5th picture is just beautiful. Looks like a shark in the air. I'd hate to see a bunch of those flying over my country dropping bombs, taking out targets.

Thing is a real work of art. I guess in more ways than one.

Excellent pictures , being a conventional artist(drawing, pen and ink, tattooing, and sketching, not a computer artist, I can really appreciate the beauty of the work. Knowing hardly anything about CGI, I woulda placed quite a few of those in the "real" pile.

I'm definitely gonna start sketching some of these for fun.

These went into my military planes folder in a hurry. Thanks very much, star for you.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Nola213]

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I made the images!!!

I upload the pics to argentinian 3d forum.
Here are the larger pics.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Well done. Nice job

Why did you put the star and bar on the top surface of both wings though? was that a mistake?

[edit on 26-11-2007 by waynos]

<< 1   >>

join