It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox host 'for Tasing anyone in Code Pink' after Hillary heckled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Fox host 'for Tasing anyone in Code Pink' after Hillary heckled

rawstory.com

A Fox News morning host has a novel idea to handle those pesky Code Pink protesters who disrupt political events and Congressional hearings: 50,000 volts of electricity.

“They should Tase this guy,” Kilmead says. “At one point with security so high and tensions on edge, don’t you think they’re going to get at the very least Tased or beaten to a pulp by somebody? These people look threatening.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Blimey - this guy's a real bleeding heart liberal isn't he.

Advocating tasing someone for exercising their right to free speech or assembly?

I think I know where the taser belongs.

I'm not really up on fox news - would any of our ATS transatlantic cousins be able to shed some light on this networks politics?

This guys seem pretty out there to be honest.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Fox news is considered to a very "right" leaning broadcasting company. I think you assumed correctly on this guy being a nutter though. Seriously, our news networks should not be trusted for any real news. It's almost 80% opinion these days(even local news).

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

Well, it looks to me as though this guy is somewhere to the right of hitler - and a network that allows or condones these views must be pretty radical as well.

Unless of course shock jocks have made it to mainstream news.

I don't really trust the BBC political bias, but the content is usually spot on - fox news though, should really get its act together or risk being branded (again)

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hahahah! I see Kilmeade is at it again, talking out of his rear end. The guy is on a roll, isn't he? Hey budski, have you read this? --

FoxNews' Brian Kilmeade Calls For Terrorist Car Bombings In Iran

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Fox news rides a wave of public opinion on the 'Fair and Balanced' slogan, but it has been questioned time and time again by more than just liberals. In practice, however, their political coverage is considered skewed to the conservative side, with such notables as Tucker Carlson and Bill O'Reilly as some of the more recognizable faces of the network.

I personally believe that no 'media outlet' should be allowed to report with any bias at all, be it liberal or conservative. People shouldn't have to hear political wrangling (or about Anna Nicole Smith, for chrissakes) all day.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

Unless of course shock jocks have made it to mainstream news.

Dateline NBC anyone?

if there were ever a production meant to scare people harder than this program, I haven't seen it.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Yup, that's pretty extreme.
This guy is either a complete loon, or is out to make a name for himself at any cost.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Where to begin... Fox News, often called "Faux News", is the flagship of Rupert Murdoch in the US. I'm sure he's got a few media assets in the UK so you can probably judge his politics and standards of journalism by those publications. They'll be the ones with the girls on page three.

More comments by the same journalist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Isn't this the same loon who called for US sponsored terror attacks in Iran last week?

Seems like Fox likes to employ morons these days.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
RUPERT MURDOCH????

Well that explains everything - the man is the closest thing to a real psychopath outside of a secure unit.

Actually, he's probably a classic example of a successful, functioning psycho - as Tiny Rowland found out, it doesn't pay to cross him, refuse him or get in his way.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As someoen who watches FOX and agrees with it about 80% of the time, I can tell you that FOX is probably considered right-winged. However, given the liberal stances that we get from CNN, MSN,ABC,CBS,NBC there needs to be balance somewhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hilarious that someone can think Fox gives balance in news coverage.

As someone whos never voted for anyone (because I dont base my views on what people tell me I should think). Fox is the most biased, laughable propaganda machine Ive ever seen.

Have you ever thought the other stations give a balanced view but you like fox because it supports all the right wingers like yourself?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here's another thread about Kilmeade. Where he advocates blowing up Iranian government vehicles by the use of terror.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Have you ever thought the other stations give a balanced view but you like fox because it supports all the right wingers like yourself?

If you think the likes of CNN or MSN are "balanced" in any form or fashion it is only due to your own political persuasion. They obviously aren't. I made no claim that Fox was "balanced." What I said was that they try to balance out the liberal biasness from the other network. In order to do that, FOX couldn't even come close to being balanced.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is enough for me to see that Murdoch is a right wing NUT JOB.

Regarding Pat Robertson's 1988 presidential bid, he said, "He's right on all the issues."

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, a little about Mr. Robertson, whom Murdoch supported.

Robertson repeatedly supported former President of Liberia Charles Taylor in various episodes of his 700 Club program during the United States' involvement in the Liberian Civil War in June and July of 2003. Robertson accuses the U.S. State Department of giving President Bush bad advice in supporting Taylor's ouster as president, and of trying "as hard as they can to destabilize Liberia."[28]

Robertson was criticized for failing to mention in his broadcasts his $8,000,000 (USD) investment in a Liberian gold mine.[29] Taylor had been indicted by the United Nations for war crimes at the time of Robertson's support.

Prosecutors also said that Taylor had harbored members of Al Qaeda responsible for the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania.

So, in essence, Murdoch supports someone who supports someone who supports Al Qaeda.

Take that FAUX news and shove it. You support Al Qaeda.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I support Al Qaeda?
I don't even support Pat Robertson,can't stand the man.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I support Al Qaeda?
I don't even support Pat Robertson,can't stand the man.

Yeah, pretty much as laughable as them saying "if you buy a bag of marijuana, you support Al Qaeda", huh?

Anyway, we're getting off topic.

[edit on 11/20/2007 by Griff]

[edit on 11/20/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Griff, that ultimately would depend on who the ORIGINAL distributor of that Marijuana is. Would it not?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Well, since most (if not all) of the marijuana that supplies the US is grown in the US, Canada or Mexico, I'd say, they don't know what they are talking about.

Also, we are now getting really far off topic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join