It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Dr. Kang Mao-pang?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Does anyone remember this guy and his claims of having pictures of a human footprint and skeleton on the moon? I am curious as to what happened to him after his initial revelation. I cannot find anything recent on him and all the links I have found on him have the same exact story. Was this guy a hoax? Did some govt shut him up? Where is Dr. Kang Mao-pang and his documents? I want to know.

www.marsearthconnection.com...

www.davidicke.net...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
another old article, but still no new findings on Dr. Kang Mao-pang

www.inquiring-mines.com...

this is making me even more curious as where this good doctor is and where the pictures are.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
just a quick quote from the website.

I realize that there are several possibilities regarding the material presented on the preceding pages. Some of it may be considered speculative in nature. Some of it will probably be rejected as rumor, hearsay, innuendo or even deliberate disinformation. But, remember, with disinformation there's always some truth involved.

just love that last statement. gives him licence to say anything he likes and claim there must be some truth in it

on reading i do wonder where this fits in with the other theory man didnt go to the moon in the first place.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
still looking for Dr. Kang. Can't find nothing else on the web about him, except for a link in taiwanese, probably the same story though, I can't read taiwanese so I don't know for sure what it says.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just came across this one a long dead stream is there still anything new on this skeleton pic yet!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If there is truth on what the good doctor has presented the public then it is pretty obvious that any link or article regarding the disclosure will be shut off from the internet and any further exposure will automatically be blocked. It's a conspiracy....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
awesome elf post!!!!!! Bringing an ancient thread back to life for no apparent reason. 10++!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lasthope

there is an article on google books with picture of the skeleton on the moon. dont knonw if it is real....

books.google.co.jp...=onepage&q&f=true

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blkr34v2

Weekly World News....seriously?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I hope he and anyone who helped him are still alive and well although i doubt it.

=\ sorry nothing else to add.

top topics

join