It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres Proof of a One WORLD Gov't

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Its time to wake up people....we are all being mislead and manipulated on a day 2 day basis....like school,work,entertainment etc...
We are the North American Union....bah this makes me sick

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Zionide,

Have you read "Behold A Pale Horse" by William Cooper?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
We really dont need proof at this point... its obvious. But it seems your new here, so good for you for waking up and feeling the need to inform others

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Bush is pushing this North American Union just as fast and quietly as he can. It's something that the US government has been working on for years now, and it can't be allowed to happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes, it would be very bad, this coming from a canadian. Our politicians are already far to influenced by the states as it is

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I love the NAU. It means we get to get a brand new spankin flag to worship. And a cool new Amero dollar. I'll bet it looks really cool, and we can worship it, as well. Who needs religion when you have flags and money?

Whooooeeee, I'm a patriot all the way, doggie! I'll worship anything they say's gud fer me.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Direwolf
Bush is pushing this North American Union just as fast and quietly as he can. It's something that the US government has been working on for years now, and it can't be allowed to happen.

i just want to know how to stop this?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

I'm not going to advocate the extremes but if you live near the NAU super-highway you could certainly spend an afternoon with a good book blocking construction.

Other ideas could be to preach to individuals. Preaching to society as a whole as hard when what your saying is going against everything they believe. Take people aside - show them videos, get thier opinions, interview them (say they'll be in a magazine or some bull).

Use your imagination.

Sitting on your arse complaining gets nothing done.

PLAN for scenarios and gather your own propaganda and evidence. Become active in someway.

Rally people against it.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Im sure there's pros and cons about the NAU....When Europe became EU many were sceptic...........In hindsight, a lot of good has come from it..........We (The Europeans) can now work legally in all of europe, travel without restrictions, collect unemplyment in other countries etc...... (What the end result of all this might be......Who knows?)

Several of my friends, come winter time in Sweden when it gets really cold and stark, move to the mediteraniean over the season, playing in bar bands, waiting tables whatever.......Having a time of their lifes.

Several countries also agreed partially to certain things proposed from the EU....Not everything was set instone, and not open to discussion.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
all part of the NWO agenda...after that it becomes a big brother is watching u sci-fi movie...(when all the unions unite)...no one will stop it...meant to be.............GB

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
A one world govt. is a good idea, the problem is, you need the right people in power to make sure that it staystrue to it's ideals...atm we have the worst possible people in control!

remember, they're only gonna get better at avoiding questions!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
More oppression is never good. Why should we give the criminals even more power than they have right now? The goal of humanity should be to progress to the point where we can live free of government, a world where men do not rule over each other.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
(10 min. video)

Yeah, this is bad news, the 'snuck in' NAU, corporate elite, and some interviews about said topic. RDIF chips w/ the major media using S11 as a future weapon talking these up for infants protection, of course, no mention of the cancerous lesions they're already giving animals. Absolutely inhumane.

Also, check out these 'official' NWO propaganda films, where *they* are trying to hype up Planet X and Annunaki. An "official" flag, Freemason association and maps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Thanks for providing the vids anhinga, i can see that people are taking a more solid stance as of late.

Still, we're 5 years off from the perceived date of catastrophe, so i don't really see why this is anything other than a mass-recruitment drive for secret society such as the masons (and then the illuminati).

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
so if they want to do this...then whats the big deal on immigration then?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The strictness of immigration in the US atm is nothing to do with keeping people out, but more in preparation for keeping people in!

As I said, they have a very different view of 'united planet' than us, theirs is strict totalitarian rule, policing of their rules through force of might. One world government does not mean free roam around the planet...unfortunately, you can if you only pay $399.99 and get this lovely gold square implanted in your neck!

have fun on your travels!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
*snip*

Please Stay On Topic

[edit on 12/2/07 by niteboy82]

new topics

top topics

join