It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I run?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaG

While I agree it would be helpful to have a bug out plan with all supplies necessary. The problem for myself and most of my family, we all live in very large cities. I.e., Los Angeles, San Diego, etc. In my particular situation, as long as LA isn't nuked or similar, it would be prudent to have all the supplies stocked in my shed or house as there would be no way to leave the basin area even in my jeep atleast anytime soon.

I think the best thing to do would be stay home, load your firearms, keep the family hunkered down for a long time and be prepared to make alliances with neighbors.

If DK did what he said he was going to do, sell everything, live like a hermit in a remote area, then well err uhhh, he has bigger balls than me.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

I totally agree with you! DK is either too radical, or he's building a super-duper bomb-shelter in some remote woodland area.

Loading the firearms won't really help when there's an army breaking into each house and capturing every rebellious civilian.

In my opinion - if something happens - bug out into the wild... then you can return to the aftermath affected hometown.

The point is that we should be ready to run, have everything prepared. What the OP meant was just bug-out now, when nothing is happening. This all is really well discussed in the Survival forum!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah I wouldn't be able to bug out unless I went to Canada or somewhere as I live in Alaska. So if I did bug out I'd be pretty screwed in the winter.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm screwed if something happens! becasue my fam doesn't have a plan or anything becasue they don't believe in these kinda things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join