It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Should I run?

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I mean I've seen a thread where a man said that in 200p he's leaving civilization and going to an isolated place. He said something is going to happen in 2012, should I try to do the same? should I be afraid of a natural dissaster, something paranormal, supernatural or something?




posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Why don't you read about 2012? Expect it, love it. Humans naturally hate change, times will change as always, get used to it.



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well I konw about it, the world will destroy itself, or something will kill it. But something else, something that will casue a mjor change, like zombies or something.



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Where you gonna run to?

You can run, but you can't hide!!!



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well just saying. Aother memeber here is going to leave civilization with his wife and friends.



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawckman
Well I konw about it, the world will destroy itself, or something will kill it. But something else, something that will casue a mjor change, like zombies or something.


I'm not going to bother with this. Obviously you haven't read anything on the topic.



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
good thing he's not jumping off a bridge.


don't be a follower, all i have to say.



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I know, I'm just thinking that if most of the world dies and only people that live in isolated areas live, I would wish I would of lives a full life.



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawckman
I mean I've seen a thread where a man said that in 200p he's leaving civilization and going to an isolated place. He said something is going to happen in 2012, should I try to do the same? should I be afraid of a natural dissaster, something paranormal, supernatural or something?


No, running like that is not the best of ideas. Visit our Survival forum and check out what one should do in Situation X (perhaps in 2012), what one has to do to be prepared for Situation X, and lots of other stuff you'll need to know before running out into the woods and wait there for something to happen.

Personally, I will start preparing for the possible 2012 event in 2011.



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I strongly suspect that 2012 will just be another year in our history. Many doomsday predictions have come and gone without incident. No one really knows what the future will bring. I intend to face it head on with my eyes wide open.



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrylynn
I strongly suspect that 2012 will just be another year in our history.



Yeah pretty much and then they will come up with another year. If anything does happen which it won't you'll be affected either way so why run?.



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i read that post on the guy whos leavin civilization with a group of friends and he honestly makes me want to leave civilization too i dont know what its called but if i come across it ill post it. hes hard not to believe



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman441

Originally posted by Terrylynn
I strongly suspect that 2012 will just be another year in our history.



Yeah pretty much and then they will come up with another year. If anything does happen which it won't you'll be affected either way so why run?.


Why not be ready for something to happen just in case? And something will happen in my opinion, whether a war, an NWO, or any other Situation X. Everything is pointed out. This is not some religious mystic propaganda and prophecy stuff, there are 'scientific' explanations for the 2012. I suggest you dig into all the theories of 2012. I'm not saying that we all have to be fanatic about it and take it as the end of the world or something, I'm just saying that we should be ready to survive if anything happens...

Just my 0.02



posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NS4N3SH4DY1131
 
You must be talking about Dark Kn1ghts thread,yes it is freaky but be sure to read it all.



posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawckman
Well I konw about it, the world will destroy itself, or something will kill it. But something else, something that will casue a mjor change, like zombies or something.


According to who? Where do all of these bizarre "end times" theories about 2012 come from? 2012 is to be embraced,not feared.



posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I read somewhere that this hit was popular in the 80s.




posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaG
Why not be ready for something to happen just in case? And something will happen in my opinion, whether a war, an NWO, or any other Situation X. Everything is pointed out. This is not some religious mystic propaganda and prophecy stuff, there are 'scientific' explanations for the 2012. I suggest you dig into all the theories of 2012. I'm not saying that we all have to be fanatic about it and take it as the end of the world or something, I'm just saying that we should be ready to survive if anything happens...

Just my 0.02



I've read some of the stuff and from what I gather it's because the Mayan calendar stops then. And then ofcourse the world will come into a new age. It always helps to be ready for anything but leaving society or moving just because something might happen I think is wrong. If something happens it will affect you where ever you are no matter what unless maybe you are in a underground bunker. Other than that to me this is like the millenium bug where everything electronic was going to fail and we were supposed to be brought back to the dark ages.



posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441
 


I've said nothing about moving away now... just being prepared (having that bug-out bag, vehicle ready, perhaps a remote lodging) for anything. Just be ready, because something is likely to happen, we're at the apex of many problems inside our communities, on our planet, and 2012 seems just about the right time for everything to go kabooooey!



posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt
 


If anyone hasn't found d4rk kn1ghts prophecy or whatever you want to call it. Here it is

Its a fun 'story' err I mean read.



posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
reply to post by crowpruitt
 


If anyone hasn't found d4rk kn1ghts prophecy or whatever you want to call it. Here it is

Its a fun 'story' err I mean read.


As I've already said, this is to be believed. The only problem is that Dark Knight there mentions exact dates and makes it sound like a prophecy, that's why people are not believing him, I wouldn't either. But the state of humanity today makes me believe that something is going down in the next five years... ...most probably the NWO (none of that Apocalypse bull# :lol
, and I'll be sure to be ready to bug-out [run] with everything necessary in the trunk of my 4x4.

It all seems as rational as it could possibly be... open your eyes, look at our world. Think about it.

Just my two..



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join