It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy apparitions or Alien technology... One in the same?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This has been puzzling me for some time now.

I have gone back and forth between these two ideas, when it had occured to me that there could be a possible corrulation.

Apparition and strange lights

The above mentioned site makes reference to 'Holographic technology'. What are the possibilites of Marian apparitions or any others for the matter, 'picture-projections' from aliens?

This Page has eyewitness accounts.

"To my surprise, I see clearly and distinctly a globe of light advancing from east to west, gliding slowly and majestically through the air...Suddenly the globe with its extraordinary light vanished, but near us a little girl of about ten con- tinues to cry joyfully: 'I still see it! I still see it! Now it is going down!'"

Perhaps Superman and Clark Kent can be in the same place at the same time?

I'd like to hear your views on this.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I recently read a couple of books by the same author's on the Fatima apparitions and UFOs where they too say everything that's on that link you provided us here by another author who wrote a book on that topic.

The connection is very strong and I am going through those books at this moment to mention some of the things said in them that I thought interesting.

One fascinating thing those authors bring up in their second book, that they go into quite a bit of detail about, is that 3 psychics foretold the Fatima event a couple of months before it occurred where they even contacted Portugal's top newspapers to notify them of these messages they were getting from 'somewhere'....
Some here who have strong aversions toward anything paranormal may think that's off topic as it's in the 'woo woo' category but, in my humble opinion, the fact that some people in Portugal were getting psychic messages that foretold that an unprecedented event was going to occur in their country on May 13, 1917 only a month or so within the event itself is mind staggering to say the least!

So this could mean that those mysterious forces out there who were responsible for the inexplicable manifestations that were to occur in Fatima that day, sought to notify people out there who were receptive to telepathic messages to inform them that something was about to occur in Fatima on May 13th.
All of the above is very well documented by the authors of those books showing photocopies of those original news articles in Portugal's largest news publications where those individuals are predicting something will happen on May 13th....
The Catholic Church, because they immediately took ownership of the Fatima event, intentionally left out so much information about it -- stuff that didn't correspond directly with their interpretation on it. The Church had complete control over all of the information reported about that event and I'm to find that they've left out an immense amount of information that in fact supports the view that everything that happened during those apparition appearances up to and after the event itself, is something other than what the Church wants us to believe.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Has anybody thought of Transfiguration of Jesus Christ? I mean, if you want to speculate in that direction, the evidence doesn't get more concrete than this.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
About the Zeitun apparitions, I think those ones were the most outstanding in the history of Marian apparitions.

At one time, that Coptic Church website had a video of that apparition showing it walking around up there on top of that church that was videoed by a news station cameraman that was televised on a news station in Egypt and seen all over the mid-eastern world.

A medical doctor also took many movies of that apparition too and had them all on that website for download but since then they've removed all of those movies where I'm told they now all belong to the Coptic Church. So once again, we are seeing a church taking possession of all information on such events where they are only presenting such information in the context of their belief's on how they are interpreting that event.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
^^ Actually:
youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
^^ Actually:
youtube.com...

Thanks for the link!
Since the Zeitun apparition, there have been a couple of other Coptic Churches in Egypt that have experienced unusual 'light' phenomena's much like what's being shown in this video. But unlike Zeitun, they did not have any apparitions at those locations.
Because there's the year 2000 stated on this vid. My guess is that it's one of those other churches. There'a similar vid on the Coptic website showing one of those events that happened at another Coptic church Egypt many years later i.e. 2000.

Here's the same vid that you are showing that's also on You Tube... just as I thought, it's happened at a Coptic church in Assiut, Egypt.
Here's the link:
youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You know why I think that something's fishy with these aparitions? How come muslims don't get to see aparition of Mohammed or Hindus aparition of Budha?
Only christians seem to be having this 'privilege'.

And it all makes no sense to me anyway. Yesterday like, 57 people die from a road truck explosion and today you have Mary pop up in the sky. Well, that's just great I say.

I'd rather go with a 'wild' theory of something, perhaps aliens doing this. We are too easily being manipulated.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan_at_work

How come muslims don't get to see aparition of Mohammed or Hindus aparition of Budha?

Very good question!

Come to think of it...I haven't seen, read, or heard of any other denominations witness apparitions that contain 'their own holy figures'?

Is this predominent only to the Christians?

Does anyone else know to the contrary?

Would appreciate links/pics/etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
reply to post by Breadfan_at_work

How come muslims don't get to see aparition of Mohammed or Hindus aparition of Budha?

Very good question!

Come to think of it...I haven't seen, read, or heard of any other denominations witness apparitions that contain 'their own holy figures'?

Is this predominent only to the Christians?

Does anyone else know to the contrary?

Would appreciate links/pics/etc.

here you go!

news.sky.com...

all religion people are freak and nuts, and live in the dark age of reason.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
In a way, all of this reminds me of the ideas Jacques Vallee wrote many years ago in his book about the UFO phenomenom. He studied the UFO sighings using not only modern reports, but also ancient ones. He even used common folklore, legends and mythology.

Cutting long stories short, he arguments that the phenomenom has been always with us, and adapts itself to human progress. That is: in the ancient times, it would disguise as fiery angels with flaming swords, but in the Middle Ages, it would disguise itself as "Marian" apparitions, and Christian symbols. In the space age, the phenomenom would try to disguise itself as extraterrestrial and spacecrafts.

Maybe, in 300 hundred years, it would change totally its "disguise" depending on the current state of human interests or progress.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Wow. Dr.!

That's quite remarkable!

I think what I'm looking for under the definitions of Apparitions doesn't entail corporeal/physical embodyment.

If we included the 'physical', then we'd have to include all the nutbars out there who claimed to be the messiah et al. i.e. David Koresh/Waco.

I'm also looking at how and 'if' these apparitions are possible hollograms - alien technology.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Drzava

Wow. Dr.!

That's quite remarkable!

I think what I'm looking for under the definitions of Apparitions doesn't entail corporeal/physical embodyment.

If we included the 'physical', then we'd have to include all the nutbars out there who claimed to be the messiah et al. i.e. David Koresh/Waco.

I'm also looking at how and 'if' these apparitions are possible hollograms - alien technology.

here is another one www.chinadaily.com.cn...
plus www.youtube.com...#

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Dr. I see you are digging deep for the truth today. Good stuff!

I've seen the Budha pic one before. VERY interesting. Now, how can we tie this one up with 'aliens/technology'. hmmm...

I've played/replayed/ the Apollo vid from youtube, and can't quite see the writing that was supposed to appear on the ocean floor (bottom right of screen).

If someone could 'freeze-frame' the vid, to the exact spot of where the writing is, and perhaps circle it, that would help.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Drzava

I've seen the Budha pic one before. VERY interesting. Now, how can we tie this one up with 'aliens/technology'. hmmm...

i odnt know, some kind of alien hologram thingy

and this -www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

aliens are messing up with us perhaps.

or religion people are complety nuts and in the dark age of reason!!!!

sorry about the allah slideshow]]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

The 'slide show' (prove of Allah) only has 1/25 pics - the first pic is just an advertisement revealling what the rest of the pics will be. No pics on the others?

I'm watching the youtube vids now.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

1st Vid: 'healing a woman's leg'. (no apparitions or alien techno)

2nd Vid: (url contained a malformed video id)

3rd Vid: Pics of angels? orbs? I wonder how many people saw these things aside from the camera. Were they only noticeable after the film was developed? The rest of the vid shows fire, cloud formations, gold specs and 'gems from heaven'.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Parallels between apparitions of the Virgin Mary and UFO's:

This VIDEO is part of a seminar of some sorts and goes into a bit of detail - scientifically explaining plausible causes; relating apparitions to u.f.o's.

The gentleman pointed out a few reasons as to 'why' people are able to view apparitions.

One factor was: Mass Hallucination. For example, as with the case re: Fatima, there were thousands of people hallucinating over the same thing? What comes to mind is 'sugestability' - one person says: "I SEE it!...it's a round glowing object. Don't YOU see it too?" Depending on how 'open' people are to receiving this as 'real', perhaps others will 'see' the same thing too? Is it possible to mass-suggest ideas, in order for many thousands of others to see the same thing?

How would that explain the sudden down-pour of rain, and then moments later, when the sun was purportedly 'dipping and spinning', coming closer to the earth (enough to dry their clothes)?

I can't imagine that our 'sun' would ever do things like. I can however, imagine a u.f.o, dipping and circling, coming close enough to the crowds, so that, any heat emitted from this vehicle, would suffice enough to dry garments.

Quite interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
YUFOLOGY: The Holowgraphic UFO verse

According to some researchers, what the children saw was not in the likeness of the Virgin Mary. On the contrary, what they saw was a being, resembling a 12 year old girl, with large eyes and an odd costume of intricate ball-like details, and an odd crown of still, even more balls, around her head. She was something they had never seen before. But she was not the typical VIRGIN MARY apparition.
Most intriguing is how the sun seemed to bounce around in the sky. Does that sound familiar. Or, how about many artistic depictions of rays or beams PROJECTING the image of the Virgin. This would not be the first time nor the last, that a sighting of such religious implications marked the emergence of a wholely new kind of UFO experience.

Exactly what I was pointing out in my above posts.

Was the FATIMA apparition a hologram? Some say yes, and some still say, BLASPHEMY.

I've seen the pics/drawings of the what the children described above to be the virgin Mary somewhere on line. Believe me, these pics are NOT typical of the 'virgin Mary look', that alot of us are familiar with. Very much 'other-wordly'.

I'll post them as soon as I run a thorough search (having probs trying to triangulate where they are). If anyone else has run across them, feel free to post as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Drzava,

Awesome video of that African woman being healed of her burns right on cam at that Christian healing service!

When watching it, I was very impressed by it. Particularly the part where we actually see some kind of process going on on her arm like that.

Good find!

But back to the subject where we are examining those parallels between those 'things' about miraculous religious events and their similarities to UFO events. In this case, we're talking about inexplicable healings that have occurred either during or after a religious event or during or after a UFO sighting. Here's one account about a healing that took place during and then after a UFO sighting.

Damon, Texas, -- Sept.3rd and 4th, 1965

On Sept. 3rd, 1985, an alligator bit policeman Robert Goode on the hand. That night, his wound was still bleeding and suppurating while he patrolled State Road 36 with his fellow officer Billy MacCoy. "Precisely after midnight, they saw a UFO in the sky that measured 60 meters in length by 15 in width. When they accelerated their patrol car to flee, a luminous ray reached Goode's left arm which was resting on the door frame, giving him a sensation of heat." A short while later he discovered that "the pain was passing, the blood was staunched, the suppuration had stopped, and the scar was beginning to fade at a rate that was really beyond normal."

Fernandes, Joaquim and D'Armada, Fina, Heavenly Lights:The Apparitions of Fatima and the UFO Phenomenon, NYC, USA, Anomolist Books, 2005, p. 192. Forward by Jacques Vallee.

Here's another one:

Peru, Dec. 9, 1968

"At 3:00 AM, a customs officer was on the terrace of his house, when he saw a UFO moving at close to three kilometers. Suddenly, the craft emitted a ray of light in his direction, with color that varied from dark-red to violet, and that irradiated his body. The officer stated he no longer required eyeglasses for his myopia, since his vision had returned to normal, and that he no longer suffered from rheumatism."

Fernandes, Joaquim and D'Armada, Fina, Heavenly Lights:The Apparitions of Fatima and the UFO Phenomenon, NYC, USA, Anomolist Books, 2005, p. 192. Forward by Jacques Vallee.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Hi Palasheea!

Very informative reading! I must get a copy of the book you referred at the end of your last post.

You've definately peeked my interest with this one!

~Ducky~

top topics

join