It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
James Cazbolt N.S.A. Psychic Assassin recently talked about an impending war on Coast to Coast. He was told from NSA insider that war is on the horizon. I have known about this as well for some time after being contacted by the Pleidian/Andromeda E.T.s around 1996. Our planet is currently surrounded by thousands of Races that have arrived in Mother Ship Craft among others. The earth itself if being surrounded by a large Force of Higher Light Beings. The forces are here to break our bonds with the Draco (Lizard Race) or Orion Syndicate who have been here on this planet in force enslaving us through currupted Government officials by various methods.

J.Cazbolt also talks about advanced technology our Govt has that can be added to telescopes to view these ships. Stating Jose E. who photographs rods also have pics of these ships. Its total discloser and why arent we talking about it?

Anyone else aware of this war?

Has anyone heard about our Mars colonies being eliminated? Called Adam and Eve? 300,000 humans lost to the Draco.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes, Alex Collier speaks of the same impending war. Is it true? No idea.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

"Total Disclosure"

Why are you using that term?

How is it total disclosure? Its nowhere near that.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

How could it be anything less once these photo's are released to the public, if they ever make it that far.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It has to be said its a little far fetched, but i 100% believe ET's are out there so it might be possible.

Care to post any links? And if someone has photos of motherships in our solar system surely Jose E would of released them by now?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Jose E. has a movie out dedicated to these things he sees.
They are really far our there and hard to even tell whats going on from the pictures I;ve seen...
If this was anywhere near total disclosure, it would be in the news way more often and even mentioned on here way more often.

We dont even know if these "Dracos" and the Pleidian's exist... where is the proof?

People can make these statements all they want, but so far I dont see any proof of any of these alien races to begin with.

Give us something more than 'he says she says' and then it will be taken more seriously.
This sound slike a sci-fi novel.

All these races gathering about Earth?
Dont you think other people would see them by now? Tons of people have some GOOD telescopes and check out space and I dont really hear reports of lizards on ships gather about Earth.

edit: I thought I would add... dont think I am someone that goes into threads and tries to debunk everything because I also believe in ETs... its just that I dont believe this is disclosure and I dont know if I believe about all these races and you saying something about 3 hundred-thousan humans on mars... dont you think that would have been noticed?

[edit on 17-11-2007 by isitmagic]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Argos

Some footage was shown at a UFO conferance in Blackport, I assume in England.

This info comes in hour 4 of Nov.13 Coast to Coast Stream Link. 6:30 Mark

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've also seen the video of alex collier. I thought that was one of the more interesting things in the video. i would have liked for him or someone else go into more depth on it.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yes I think this is close to the truth.

There are many peaceful races close by who are acting as sort of galactic peacekeepers. They are trying to encourage the PTB on Earth to allow the transition to the Space Age to happen peacefully.

No more manipulating things from behind the scenes and causing artificial wars and chaos, false flag terror operations, putting weapons in space etc.

As for the PTB actually being extraterrestrials, or descendants of extraterrestials, well that's a pretty crazy thought indeed.

There may be a hidden truth there, but it's too far out for most people to think about.

And it's irrelevant too. What may or may not have happened in the past is in the past and will stay there. What's important is the future.

Let's all pray for a Peaceful Disclosure so that humanity can take its rightful place in the galactic community.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
And if someone has photos of motherships in our solar system

what about these

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

"There are many peaceful races close by who are acting as sort of galactic peacekeepers."

Where is the proof of this?
Evidence... etc...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic

"There are many peaceful races close by who are acting as sort of galactic peacekeepers."

Evidence... etc...

Those who are too skeptical to be able to wrap their minds around it, should not bother.

As I have said before, I believe that this matter is in good hands, there are good people both on Earth and in Space who know what they're doing and are working for a peaceful resolution.

I believe that the outcome will ultimately be peaceful, whether ATS members are fully aware of everything that's happening or not.....

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I agree with that 100% and some!

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Evidence... etc...

Those who are too skeptical to be able to wrap their minds around it, should not bother.

As I have said before, I believe that this matter is in good hands, there are good people both on Earth and in Space who know what they're doing and are working for a peaceful resolution.

I believe that the outcome will ultimately be peaceful, whether ATS members are fully aware of everything that's happening or not.....

Thanks for dancing around the question.
I believe in UFOs and ET.

But you cannot just make a statement like that with no proof. You made it seem like it was fact when it is more opinion, until there is proof, thats when it is fact.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

But you cannot just make a statement like that with no proof.

Yes I can, I just did!

Perhaps it's best if sites like ATS don't know everything that's going on behind the scenes, as knowing too much tends to put people in danger and isn't helpful.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You Sir have just dissed about 75%
of ATS.

You either provide absolute proof of
your statement, or, retract it.

Extra-ordinary statements require...
well, I'm sure you are familiar with
that one.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

But you cannot just make a statement like that with no proof.

Yes I can, I just did!

Perhaps it's best if sites like ATS don't know everything that's going on behind the scenes, as knowing too much tends to put people in danger and isn't helpful.

Lol.. ok with that being said since these are the rules you play by...
Humans have lived on Venus for the past 15 years, about 50 of them, and that is also wher eyou have lived if I recall correctly?
Can you wrap your mind around that?

And perhaps its best that you dont try to make it look like you know, what you dont actually know, because if you did truly KNOW and not just believe, then you would be able to provide proof in some way shape or form (or some convincing story at LEAST)... SIMPLE AS THAT

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

You Sir have just dissed about 75%
of ATS.

Yes, I have a rather nasty habit of doing that and pissing people off....

You either provide absolute proof of
your statement, or, retract it.

There's no absolute proof of course.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

There's no absolute proof of course.

Duly noted, and thank you.

SkunkWorks, anyone ?

Happy,
Lex

Edit to repair a frisky symbol.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Anyhow, I think we are getting off topic. This post is not to find proof of ET existance. Im asking fellow ATSrs if they have seen these pics or heard of them. Maybe somebody knows where to find them or the right person to contact to get them up on our site.

If you have not been contacted by E.T.s or disbelieve then you should prob start a thread on that. So those who know can have a proper coversation about whats going on with E.T.s we know to exist. Thank You

Again I was looking for people who may have contact with the individuals who took or have seen the photo's mentioned from thread start.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join